Author Topic: Fundy liberal "storms out" after Senator says to address the real issue  (Read 2710 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
go right ahead

it's your word

you created it

all I asked it that you explain the definition

I have no idea what the difference is between a fundy liberal and just a liberal

obviously you must have had some distinction in mind when you coined the term

It couldn't just be that you thought "fundie = bad so I'll just attach it to the work liberal"

so tell us the difference

be as explicit as you possibly can so that we have a clear understanding of the difference
I didnt create shit, Im guessing you didnt google it our you would have seen multiple links from years ago............

SOOOOOOOO, http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=477053.0 wanna answer the question?(he asked knowing, it would be side stepped yet again)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I didnt create shit, Im guessing you didnt google it our you would have seen multiple links from years ago............

SOOOOOOOO, http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=477053.0 wanna answer the question?(he asked knowing, it would be side stepped yet again)

I thought you did create and Skip offered up the same guess
It's short for Fundamentalist Liberal [retarded] Douchebags.

First coined by McTones on GetBig to describe a group of incredibly moronic people for which rational, reasonable, and critical thought is absent, whilst their strict adherence to fundamental libtard principles remains in tact, the term is now widely understood to include most liberals and 'progressives'.

I don't recall seeing anyone else use it so if you didn't create it then that's fine

I assume we can both agree you're the who typed it in the title of this thread
I didn't see it used anywhere in the story that you included in your first post on this thread
I read the story and didn't even see Erica Lafferty referred to as a liberal

So again, I assume we can both agree that you're the one who chose to refer to Erica Lafferty as a "Fundy Liberal"

Still just trying to understand exactly what you meant by that word

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I thought you did create and Skip offered up the same guess
I don't recall seeing anyone else use it so if you didn't create it then that's fine

I assume we can both agree you're the who typed it in the title of this thread
I didn't see it used anywhere in the story that you included in your first post on this thread
I read the story and didn't even see Erica Lafferty referred to as a liberal

So again, I assume we can both agree that you're the one who chose to refer to Erica Lafferty as a "Fundy Liberal"

Still just trying to understand exactly what you meant by that word
oh sweet goodness, piss off already you moron...I have never seen someone argue over minutiae the way you do, all the while deflecting and side stepping points and questions.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
oh sweet goodness, piss off already you moron...I have never seen someone argue over minutiae the way you do, all the while deflecting and side stepping points and questions.

All I did was ask you want you meant by a word that you used that I've never heard before

I assumed you actually knew what it meant since you're the one that chose to refer to this woman as a fundy liberal

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
why should a law abiding citizen not be allowed to own an "assault rifle" and a "high capacity" magazine?

Crickets chirping

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I was wondering how soon someone would bring up that irrelevant point

In fact there could be laws that could have mitigated the damage and death toll (ban on high capacity magazines for example or even much more stringent requirements)

Have you ever changed a magazine on an AR15?

It takes seconds.  Slightly longer than it takes to blink your eye.  All you have to do is hit the magazine release and your current mag falls on the floor.  Grab another mag from you belt, vest, or pocket and pop it in.  Pull the charging handle back to chamber a round and you are good to go.  Seconds.  If no one is shooting back at you you could kill exactly the same amount of people with three 10 rounds magazines as you could with one 30 rounder.  The proposed "high capacity" ban is an enormous waste of time.

What the .gov needs to do is enforce the laws that are already on the books.  Also, stop giving probation and infinite second chances to violent criminals.  Stop making felons into the victims because of their race.  Start protecting the real victims of violent crime.  When murdering rapist criminals get caught in the USA illegally, deport them.  Also, If a criminal tries to purchase a firearm and the existing background check catches it, FOLLOW UP!  

That will never happen.  We already have thousands of gun laws.  The .gov doesn't enforce them so it will appear that the laws aren't working and we need, you guessed it, more laws.  It's a cycle of bullshit and I can only hope that the few Americans left that have half a brain start to point that out to the Erica Laffertys of the world.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
LOL!!!  Worth repeating.

Quote from: LurkerNoMore on March 28, 2013, 09:35:08 AM
Good luck with that. He overcompensates by trying to string buzz words together in an attempt to sound witty and knowledgeable which in reality leaves any argument or stance of his with a bigger gap in it than there was before.

Particularly amusing is his habit of trying to reverse your statement back in the form of a rhetorical question in the hopes that you will make his argument for him.  Since he isn't exactly sure of what he is trying to say or how to convey it. 

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

It takes seconds.  Slightly longer than it takes to blink your eye.  All you have to do is hit the magazine release and your current mag falls on the floor.  Grab another mag from you belt, vest, or pocket and pop it in.  Pull the charging handle back to chamber a round and you are good to go.  Seconds.  If no one is shooting back at you you could kill exactly the same amount of people with three 10 rounds magazines as you could with one 30 rounder.  The proposed "high capacity" ban is an enormous waste of time.

What the .gov needs to do is enforce the laws that are already on the books.  Also, stop giving probation and infinite second chances to violent criminals.  Stop making felons into the victims because of their race.  Start protecting the real victims of violent crime.  When murdering rapist criminals get caught in the USA illegally, deport them.  Also, If a criminal tries to purchase a firearm and the existing background check catches it, FOLLOW UP!  

That will never happen.  We already have thousands of gun laws.  The .gov doesn't enforce them so it will appear that the laws aren't working and we need, you guessed it, more laws.  It's a cycle of bullshit and I can only hope that the few Americans left that have half a brain start to point that out to the Erica Laffertys of the world.

Charging handle automatically locks on the last round fired...after clip is inserted all you have to do is hit the bolt release...FYI

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I'll take the few extra seconds when it's happening while a nutbag is mowing down unarmed people.   I'd rather give that advantage to the potential victims any day of the week.  And although you may be able to practice doing it in seconds when you're under no stress when you put it in the hands of a deranged person with no experience in the middle of a very stressful situation and it might just take a bit longer than a few seconds.   Again, I'll take moving that slight advantage over to the unarmed crowd of potential victims than our sympathetic potential shooter.   

If I recall correctly the shooter in Arizona was only stopped because he dropped his magazine when trying to reload (after having emptied 33 round magazine).

If he had to stop after 9 or 10 rounds there would be a lot less dead people

period

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Charging handle automatically locks on the last round fired...after clip is inserted all you have to do is hit the bolt release...FYI

How does that advance the discussion?  The bottom line is that it takes seconds.  It's a very uncomplicated process that even a retard could do quickly.  Bolt release or otherwise. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
How does that advance the discussion?  The bottom line is that it takes seconds.  It's a very uncomplicated process that even a retard could do quickly.  Bolt release or otherwise. 

most of these liberal beta-twinks have never fired an AR so they have no clue whatsoever. 

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

I was just correcting the weapons function description....I could care less about the discussion. If semi-autos become "illegal", I'll still own them! Weapons possession or dead......hmmmmmm.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I was just correcting the weapons function description....I could care less about the discussion. If semi-autos become "illegal", I'll still own them! Weapons possession or dead......hmmmmmm.

I respect your attention to detail.  I wouldn't want these liberal pussies to think that they could just pop another mag in and start shooting without chambering a round.  When the economy takes a shit(any day now) they will realize that learning to shoot is valuable.   

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
I respect your attention to detail.  I wouldn't want these liberal pussies to think that they could just pop another mag in and start shooting without chambering a round.  When the economy takes a shit(any day now) they will realize that learning to shoot is valuable.   
If all hell breaks loose I'll be visiting all the local libs....they don't have guns, I DO!

I'll eat good...they....no so much.