Author Topic: The lefts total lack of morality is disscusting.....  (Read 6611 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The lefts total lack of morality is disscusting.....
« on: April 30, 2013, 10:14:22 PM »
How about teaching your kid to keep their pants and legs shut, but I guess this too much responsibility for parents..

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MED_MORNING_AFTER_PILL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-30-17-51-33

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: The lefts total lack of morality is disscusting.....
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 10:20:20 PM »
LOL conservatives who don't understand that morning after pill is birth control and not abortion pill.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 10:22:46 PM »
LOL conservatives who don't understand that morning after pill is birth control and not abortion pill.

this

lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 10:26:07 PM »
Apparently you morons missed the part that FIFTEEN YEAR OLDS don't need a prescription to get it. Actually you probably did but could careless.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 10:33:56 PM »
Go to the poorest areas of the nation where people are having kids at the youngest ages.   Do the math.  Offer a completely scholarship to a state college, maybe one year worth, to any 12 year old willing to get a 10-year birth control device.  It wouldn't cost much... put the $ in a full 6 years before they need it.  Don't pay for all 4 years, but hey, what's 24 credit hours cost?   

Take the shot and you cannot get preggos at age 13.   Maybe you don't choose to go to school.  Maybe you ignore parents and whore about.  But you don't get pregnant.  And watch how many kids grow up by age 22 and decide a baby in their teens is a bad idea.  look at the MATH of paying welfare for 3 kids for 18 years.   Then look at the price of 8 college classes.  Well worth it. 

I bet in a one generation of this VOLUNTARY program, the number of babies on welfare would PLUMMET while education levels skyrocket.  Like or dislike?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 10:41:20 PM »
Dude, in California a school nurse can't give a 15 year old am asprin without a parents permission.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 10:42:57 PM »
Stop the act Coach and admit that you secretly love it when the other team does something you reckon reprehensible.

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 10:47:08 PM »
Coach, your below retard level spelling and grammar "disscusts" me even though I should care less

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 10:52:10 PM »
Anyone who opposes birth control or abortion should be forced to pay more for welfare babies.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 10:57:23 PM »
Dude, in California a school nurse can't give a 15 year old am asprin without a parents permission.

i taught middle school in a VERY poor school for 2 years.   I know about the beaucratic BS, I know some kids are sweethearts and some are murderous whores.   I think this age - middle school - is when criminals become criminals and doctors become doctors.  This is when you save them or lose them, and looking at the current state of things, well, I am not optimistic.

I'm under the belief that nothing will improve by trying to fix teachers or teach morality, given the state of things.  I grew up in Catholic school and I looked at the cross on the wall when I thought about doing something bad.  Today's kids look for a security camera.  Huge difference.  Self-regulation is GONE these days.

That being said, a ten-year birth control device would solve most tennage pregnancy.  And that would lead to MANY of these problems just going away.  It's the only way to stop this cycle that I can see.  We can hope for lofty "bring back religion to schools" but realistically, that will never happen.  So all I look at it realistic solutions that people would like - and free college (or just $1000 at age 12 to take that 10 year shot) would probably work great.  People love money.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 10:58:07 PM »
Coach, your below retard level spelling and grammar "disscusts" me even though I should care less

Stick with the subject. I'm typing on a phone.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 10:58:44 PM »
Anyone who opposes birth control or abortion should be forced to pay more for welfare babies.

So true.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 11:00:44 PM »

We already do. Maybe a fund for irresponsible parenting might be in order. But then again, kids that age do (or should) know right from wrong.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 11:07:31 PM »
Abortion should be mandatory for anyone on welfare.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 11:19:29 PM »
Abortion should be mandatory for anyone on welfare.

Great,  another baby killer on here. How about adoption? There are a lot of couples who want kids but can't.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 11:21:32 PM »
Great,  another baby killer on here. How about adoption? There are a lot of couples who want kids but can't.
There are a lot of kids who want to be adopted but aren`t.  :-\

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 11:25:45 PM »

The brown ones.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 11:29:51 PM »

So we should kill them ???

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 11:42:40 PM »
I was adopted, I still support abortion of those on welfare. Why don't you adopt any kids? There are plenty in foster care and in the system.. if you are so passionate about this, go adopt an 8 yr old african american boy who is looking to be adopted. You never will. There are way more kids in the system, looking to be adopted compared to adoptive parents.

Luckily for me I was a genetically elite child, with blonde hair blue eyes and intelligent parents who just happened to get pregnant young. I was adopted at about a month old.

I use to be heavily against abortion, since well.. I could have been aborted, but I am sick of supporting people on welfare.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 11:46:35 PM »

That's just plain dumb.

Why would I be responsible in any way for someone else's inability to control their urges?

Weak trolling bait

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2013, 11:52:49 PM »
And do these same pro-lifers support multiple wars overseas brought forth under questionable circumstances? Thump that Bible all you want, but in reality, very few self-proclaimed Christians act as true Christians.......I'd safely say they are not found on this forum.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 11:58:22 PM »
And do these same pro-lifers support multiple wars overseas brought forth under questionable circumstances? Thump that Bible all you want, but in reality, very few self-proclaimed Christians act as true Christians.......I'd safely say they are not found on this forum.

Nothing to do with being Christian or not, its about commonsense.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2013, 01:38:38 AM »
This thread headed into the direction predicted. TA with some good insights.

If you are a shitty parent your 15 year old daughter is going to have sex, might as well prevent a pregnancy. If you are a good parent your child will probably be fine. Access to birth control isn't going to make her want to have sex,shitty parenting is.

Seriously do conservatives not understand the concept of harm reduction? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2013, 02:26:16 AM »
This thread headed into the direction predicted. TA with some good insights.

If you are a shitty parent your 15 year old daughter is going to have sex, might as well prevent a pregnancy. If you are a good parent your child will probably be fine. Access to birth control isn't going to make her want to have sex,shitty parenting is.

Seriously do conservatives not understand the concept of harm reduction? 
I think 15 year olds will have sex even with the best parents you can ask for.  I don`t agree that just because a 15 year old is having sex, that somehow means there is bad parenting involved.  It is perfectly normal for 15 year olds to have and to want sex, nothing to do with parenting.

A good parent would educate them on safe sex and how horrible it would be to have a child at a young age. Also, a good parent would talk about abortion and tell them, if they ever needed one, they would support them fully.

All walks of life get abortions, from the very wealthy to the very poor and everyone in between.  My friends used to come to my mother at times, asking her to help pay for abortions because they were too scared to tell their parents or their parents were religious nutcases or they just didn`t feel comfortable talking to their parents about it.  My mother always helped them out, gave them the money and that was that.  One of the people who came to my mom later worked in DC doing legal work for a Republican Congressman and is a practicing lawyer.

Its safe to say their lives would have been ruined otherwise.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 02:59:38 AM »
That being said, a ten-year birth control device would solve most tennage pregnancy.  

You indicate that the program is voluntary. It would only (more or less) solve the problem of teenage pregnancy if there were enough volunteers, and it isn't at all clear that there would be.

We can hope for lofty "bring back religion to schools" but realistically, that will never happen.  

A religious approach would likely emphasize abstinence only sex education, a failed policy. So it seems it wouldn't help the situation overmuch, putting aside the fact that it will never happen anyway.

So all I look at it realistic solutions

Most Americans are still horrified of killing human embryos at a phase when they are a pathetically small collection of cells with zero neural activity -- preferring to treat them as if they are like you and me -- yet you think it's realistic to start locking children into binding agreements that require the government to surgically install devices into their genitalia in order to control their reproductive habits? OK.

People love money.

So why not just give them money, then? Most of the kids won't end up in college anyway ('most' in the logical sense of 50+1% or more).

Several countries have 'conditional cash transfer' (CCT) programs which initiate cash deposits to poor persons based on their behavior. I don't know much about them, but I read good things about their efficacy. Rather than usher in some dystopian future of forced surgical procedures, a CCT program is a non-invasive solution that would incentivize behaviors that tend to minimize teenage pregnancy (continued educational attainment, attending a sex ed class, etc.) with cash to the mother's account(s). If you link such a program with welfare benefits more generally, there'd be even more incentive for even more people to act in a way conducive to solving the problem.