Author Topic: The lefts total lack of morality is disscusting.....  (Read 6573 times)

dave19

• Getbig III
Re: The lefts total lack of morality is disscusting.....
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 03:00:08 AM »
I think 15 year olds will have sex even with the best parents you can ask for.  I don`t agree that just because a 15 year old is having sex, that somehow means there is bad parenting involved.  It is perfectly normal for 15 year olds to have and to want sex, nothing to do with parenting.

A good parent would educate them on safe sex and how horrible it would be to have a child at a young age. Also, a good parent would talk about abortion and tell them, if they ever needed one, they would support them fully.

All walks of life get abortions, from the very wealthy to the very poor and everyone in between.  My friends used to come to my mother at times, asking her to help pay for abortions because they were too scared to tell their parents or their parents were religious nutcases or they just didn`t feel comfortable talking to their parents about it.  My mother always helped them out, gave them the money and that was that.  One of the people who came to my mom later worked in DC doing legal work for a Republican Congressman and is a practicing lawyer.

Its safe to say their lives would have been ruined otherwise.

Spot on, fully agree with everything you said in this post.

Having sex is nothing immoral but one of the most natural things in life and 15 year olds will want to have sex no matter how they've been brought up..

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2013, 03:10:56 AM »
Abstinence is a cool idea, but in real world it does not work that way. Kids that are taught that sex is something bad or immoral and should be done after marriage tend to be just as much if not more irresponsible as kids that are taught sex is OK if you're using condom and/or (depending on situation) pills. Actually kids who are aware of the dangers and risks but aren't brainwashed by catholic propaganda of "dirty sex" have less problems with their sexuality in the adolescence, overall better sexual life and are way more responsible.

This is based on my own personal data as well as information from my father who is a gynecologist. Sex is nothing more than just yet another very pleasant activity you can do in your life and now that we have 100% effective means to prevent pregnancy it's all about education.

I think with so much free shit our goverments give every day to everyone it wouldn't be stupid to just give free pills/condoms to kids and grant them free medical care from gynecologist (through some kind of school program) without presence of parents.

With that being said, day after pills from what I know are simply dangerous and shouldn't be consumed like tic-tacs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 03:11:35 AM »
Tax Breaks (no income tax perhaps even) and other incentives for people who do not have children.  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 03:15:44 AM »
Abortion is THE single BEST way to reduce crime.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 03:17:02 AM »
Tax Breaks (no income tax perhaps even) and other incentives for people who do not have children.  ;)

This does not solve the problem. Having too many kids is strongly associated with being a moron. Do you think a moron can calculate? They just are cheap on pregnancy pills. They are too stupid to see that pill costs way less than a kid, they do not even know what tax break is. They would think you want to hurt them.

Oh and by the way, do you know who uses illegal abortion? This is description of typical woman that goes to doctor to have illegal abortion:

- >40 yo or <20 yo
 - uneducated
 - POOR (!) - how do they afford it is a mystery but no one asks questions
 - goes to church every sunday
 - secretive, no one ever gets to know

That's the truth man. How do I know that? I just do, you can believe me or not, that's not my problem. I do not sell anything ;)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2013, 03:24:20 AM »
Coach, in a perfect world most of us would agree that abortion is not the best the thing.

but at some point you have to deal with reality. Most of the kids having babies are from broken homes, limited education, no financial resources and above all NO guidance. Why should one mistake lead to a repeat of this cycle? As 240 points out, kids will have sex and some will get pregnant.

I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2013, 03:37:56 AM »
We already do. Maybe a fund for irresponsible parenting might be in order. But then again, kids that age do (or should) know right from wrong.
In many households, your "right" is their "wrong", and your "wrong" is their "right". And then there is this "act before thinking" thing...it's mind boggling.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2013, 05:25:22 AM »
Great,  another baby killer on here. How about adoption? There are a lot of couples who want kids but can't.
yes!  like gay couples that god gobblers such as yourself oppose.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2013, 05:31:47 AM »
This thread headed into the direction predicted. TA with some good insights.

If you are a shitty parent your 15 year old daughter is going to have sex, might as well prevent a pregnancy. If you are a good parent your child will probably be fine. Access to birth control isn't going to make her want to have sex,shitty parenting is.

Seriously do conservatives not understand the concept of harm reduction? 
Thats a pretty broad statement.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2013, 05:36:19 AM »
Great,  another baby killer on here. How about adoption? There are a lot of couples who want kids but can't.
Yes, gay couples. So you fully support their right to adopt? I underestimated you, good job.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2013, 05:37:19 AM »
yes!  like gay couples that god gobblers such as yourself oppose.

You beat me to it. We have to agree that coach isn't as closed-minded as we figured.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2013, 05:37:23 AM »
cool, make it money.... $2000 CASH at age 12 to take a 10 year birth control shot.   I bet the parents in poor areas will line up to put their kids on that shot at age 12.  no doubt.

Even if you take college out of it... Do the math on cost of 18 years of welfare + medical VS a one-time $2000 stimulus package to a group that will spend every cent of it.

I think it'd be successful... in one generation, the number of pregnancies would plummet, having a cumulative effect on the next generation.   WOuldn't cost that much for long as a new generation of poor, dependent people aren't born.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2013, 05:37:32 AM »
They should pin bright red "Ws" (instead of "As") on the youngsters...although in his day and age, that would seen as a sign of coolness... ;D

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2013, 05:37:38 AM »
Apparently you morons missed the part that FIFTEEN YEAR OLDS don't need a prescription to get it. Actually you probably did but could careless.

Fifteen year olds do not need to be having babies EVER! They should have dispensers in every high school, middle school and on every street corner in the ghetto, barrrio, low income and backwoods towns

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2013, 05:39:23 AM »
I see a future where you will have to meet certain requirements to be able to have a baby.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2013, 05:39:57 AM »
  Fifteen year olds do not need to be having babies EVER! They should have dispensers in every high school, middle school and on every street corner in the ghetto, barrrio, low income and backwoods towns

Coach is for small government, i.e., a government focussed on interfering in everyone's personal choices. Can't get much smaller than that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2013, 05:40:51 AM »
Most Americans are still horrified of killing human embryos at a phase when they are a pathetically small collection of cells with zero neural activity -- preferring to treat them as if they are like you and me -- yet you think it's realistic to start locking children into binding agreements that require the government to surgically install devices into their genitalia in order to control their reproductive habits? OK.

parents make medical decisions for their kids all the time.

This one tosses in a $2000 motivation for parents to choose one way or another ;)

For most parents, "I wont become a grandmother when my kid is 14, and I get two grand?" is a no-brainer lol.   Parents make WAY bigger decisions for their kids every day.

Honestly, it would have it's haters - they dont have to participate!  And even if people sued it down.... give it 5 years of existence and welfare costs will plummet.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2013, 05:42:23 AM »
I see a future where you will have to meet certain requirements to be able to have a baby.
It'll never pass. It should, but it won't. The same conservatives crying over unwanted pregnancies are the same hicks who will oppose actual restrictions. "... because they infringe upon personal freedom!" Yeah, and trying to mandate people's sex lives doesn't. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2013, 05:42:28 AM »

Maybe elsewhere - NOT in the USA.    The birth rate here has pretty much levels off, as has population growth at 310 million or so.

People going to school, waiting longer to have babies... it's blowing up elsewhere, but not here.  Welfare getting harder to obtain, and education does work.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2013, 05:42:48 AM »
  Fifteen year olds do not need to be having babies EVER! They should have dispensers in every high school, middle school and on every street corner in the suburb, ghetto, barrrio, low income and backwoods towns
Fixed...
Many of the young girls from the 'burbs go to the free clinic to get stuff.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2013, 05:45:06 AM »
parents make medical decisions for their kids all the time.

This one tosses in a $2000 motivation for parents to choose one way or another ;)

For most parents, "I wont become a grandmother when my kid is 14, and I get two grand?" is a no-brainer lol.   Parents make WAY bigger decisions for their kids every day.

Honestly, it would have it's haters - they dont have to participate!  And even if people sued it down.... give it 5 years of existence and welfare costs will plummet.

Exactly. As a US parent it is legal to kill (negligent homicide?) your kids by refusing to have them vaccinated. So this would have to be allowed as well.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2013, 05:46:57 AM »
Maybe elsewhere - NOT in the USA.    The birth rate here has pretty much levels off, as has population growth at 310 million or so.

People going to school, waiting longer to have babies... it's blowing up elsewhere, but not here.  Welfare getting harder to obtain, and education does work.
I wonder if our goverment would ever have the balls to even think of passing a law like this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2013, 05:48:35 AM »
I wonder if our goverment would ever have the balls to even think of passing a law like this.

necessity is the mother of invention.   Welfare gets broker and broker, maybe they do it.  In OTHER countries, woudl be WAY more effective.  In USA, the population is stable.

We complain about welfare moms, but the cost of handing pallets of 100s to crooked leaders on other side of world is WAY bigger than what welfare moms siphon each month.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2013, 05:49:19 AM »
Fixed...
Many of the young girls from the 'burbs go to the free clinic to get stuff.

I thought i had the mid income girls covered with middle/high school access to the drugs. Most actually attend school in the burbs

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2013, 05:52:44 AM »

necessity is the mother of invention.   Welfare gets broker and broker, maybe they do it.  In OTHER countries, woudl be WAY more effective.  In USA, the population is stable.

We complain about welfare moms, but the cost of handing pallets of 100s to crooked leaders on other side of world is WAY bigger than what welfare moms siphon each month.
Maybe you're helping Karzai with his baby mama?