Author Topic: The lefts total lack of morality is disscusting.....  (Read 6609 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: The lefts total lack of morality is disscusting.....
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2013, 05:53:18 AM »

necessity is the mother of invention.   Welfare gets broker and broker, maybe they do it.  In OTHER countries, woudl be WAY more effective.  In USA, the population is stable.

We complain about welfare moms, but the cost of handing pallets of 100s to crooked leaders on other side of world is WAY bigger than what welfare moms siphon each month.
I think the U.S. is going to have some major decisions to make in about 50 years. As the world leader, we will have to go into these 3rd world countries, and put the clamps on them ourselves. Our world resources are dwindling, and the world will be damned, if they don't stop the infestation at some point.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2013, 05:54:46 AM »
I think the U.S. is going to have some major decisions to make in about 50 years. As the world leader, we will have to go into these 3rd world countries, and put the clamps on them ourselves. Our world resources are dwindling, and the world will be damned, if they don't stop the infestation at some point.
No need for that. Just block their imports and the problem solves itself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2013, 06:02:39 AM »
we send billions overseas.... hundreds of billions of $ was lost in these wars, just completely lost lol.

People scream that americans are getting a few hundred a month for babies, and I agree it sucks... but in the same breath, many of them are saying we need to INCREASE military spending.   

At some point, you realize debt is spiraling and hey, we don't need 50 more bases this year LMAO

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2013, 06:05:43 AM »
LOL conservatives who don't understand that morning after pill is birth control and not abortion pill.

That's because people against it want any sex for enjoyment to come with problems and complications.
OMG! How dare you want to have sex, just for pleasure and NOT procreation

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2013, 06:06:31 AM »
we send billions overseas.... hundreds of billions of $ was lost in these wars, just completely lost lol.

People scream that americans are getting a few hundred a month for babies, and I agree it sucks... but in the same breath, many of them are saying we need to INCREASE military spending.   

At some point, you realize debt is spiraling and hey, we don't need 50 more bases this year LMAO
I think our debt is pure fantasy. Sure its a real number, but the whole world knows we aren't going to pay it back. We would probably go to war first.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2013, 06:08:50 AM »
I think our debt is pure fantasy. Sure its a real number, but the whole world knows we aren't going to pay it back. We would probably go to war first.
Agreed. Your debt will never get paid. And when it's gone too far, and nobody wants to lend to the US, then the US will just take what it wants. Under the guise of 'bringing freedom', of course.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2013, 06:10:52 AM »
Agreed. Your debt will never get paid. And when it's gone too far, and nobody wants to lend to the US, then the US will just take what it wants. Under the guise of 'bringing freedom', of course.
Exactly. We know we are the big boys on the block. Our loving, outreached hand, can easily turn into a pimp slap.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2013, 06:12:47 AM »
Anyone who opposes birth control or abortion should be forced to pay more for welfare babies.

Excellent post!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2013, 06:13:57 AM »
You need to learn how to read and write before anyone is going to take you seriously. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2013, 06:17:28 AM »
Guys like True Adonis bring up a good point. People without kids should get some sort of tax break. Far too many people in the U.S. spit out kids to take advantage of the dependant tax break. I'm so sick of hearing about skeezy hoes getting 10,000+ at tax time. These women are having kids as business decisions these days.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2013, 06:18:13 AM »
Guys like True Adonis bring up a good point. People without kids should get some sort of tax break. Far too many people in the U.S. spit out kids to take advantage of the dependant tax break. I'm so sick of hearing about skeezy hoes getting 10,000+ at tax time. These women are having kids as business decisions these days.
So you are against small business? :P

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2013, 06:20:13 AM »
Excellent post!

Again, we're already paying out the ass for other people's irresponsibility.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2013, 06:25:19 AM »
So you are against small business? :P
Marriage and children are big business these days  :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2013, 06:30:45 AM »
Again, we're already paying out the ass for other people's irresponsibility.

I'm split on this. It does bother me that I pay a tremendous amount of money out and a lot of that goes to those that made poor life  decisions  (to be diplomatic). On the other hand paying out these ridiculously high taxes that I pay formulate a better society that I live in. I guess for now I'm ok with it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2013, 06:35:27 AM »
Somebody answer this question for me: How is it that some states (like Fl. which I live) have no state tax?  You would think that those greedy bastards would make all states pay that tax.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2013, 06:37:03 AM »
I'm split on this. It does bother me that I pay a tremendous amount of money out and a lot of that goes to those that made poor life  decisions  (to be diplomatic). On the other hand paying out these ridiculously high taxes that I pay formulate a better society that I live in. I guess for now I'm ok with it.

But to the ones who are not as fortunate as you who can't afford to pay extra, hurts.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2013, 06:37:25 AM »
lol @ actually believing that telling your kids not to have sex is going to work lol.

You cant (or to a great extent) fight strong biological urges. At 15 years olds, your body is being flooded with such strong hormones, that asking a 15 year old not to have sex is like asking Vince Goodrum to stop pretending he has a good physique. It is not going to happen.

This has nothing to do with good or bad parenting.

Its best to educate them on safe sex, etc.
X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2013, 06:46:55 AM »
But to the ones who are not as fortunate as you who can't afford to pay extra, hurts.

Ya I agree. I look at my wife who makes a great six figure income and if she was a single household income this would be really bothersome. Probably why she is more to the right than I.

Albeit I did vote for the extremely right wing mayor we have in office. And part of his platform was "putting an end to the gravy train". 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2013, 06:49:04 AM »
Ya I agree. I look at my wife who makes a great six figure income and if she was a single household income this would be really bothersome. Probably why she is more to the right than I.

Albeit I did vote for the extremely right wing mayor we have in office. And part of his platform was "putting an end to the gravy train". 

If there are any Torontonians that see this I'm probably going to get ripped apart for voting Rob Ford.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2013, 06:49:28 AM »
cool, make it money.... $2000 CASH at age 12 to take a 10 year birth control shot.   I bet the parents in poor areas will line up to put their kids on that shot at age 12.  no doubt.

Even if you take college out of it... Do the math on cost of 18 years of welfare + medical VS a one-time $2000 stimulus package to a group that will spend every cent of it.

I think it'd be successful... in one generation, the number of pregnancies would plummet, having a cumulative effect on the next generation.   WOuldn't cost that much for long as a new generation of poor, dependent people aren't born.

Good point, I hadn't considered the fact that the CCT program would be a sort of stimulus as well!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2013, 06:50:38 AM »
lol @ actually believing that telling your kids not to have sex is going to work lol.

You cant (or to a great extent) fight strong biological urges. At 15 years olds, your body is being flooded with such strong hormones, that asking a 15 year old not to have sex is like asking Vince Goodrum to stop pretending he has a good physique. It is not going to happen.

This has nothing to do with good or bad parenting.

At best you will teach them to lie better.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2013, 06:54:14 AM »

You cant (or to a great extent) fight strong biological urges. At 15 years olids, your body is being flooded with such strong hormones, that asking a 15 year old not to have sex is like asking Vince Goodrum to stop pretending he has a good physique. It is not going to happen.

This has nothing to do with good or bad parenting

Disagree, but you're right, you just can't "tell" them, it has to be instilled in them at a young are. When I hear parents say "well, they're going to do it anyway, might as well at least give them protection"...that falls on the parents.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2013, 06:59:14 AM »
Disagree, but you're right, you just can't "tell" them, it has to be instilled in them at a young are. When I hear parents say "well, they're going to do it anyway, might as well at least give them protection"...that falls on the parents.
Come on Coach! Sex is not the devil. Smart kids make smart decisions. Sex is part of High-school.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2013, 07:00:31 AM »
So children need to be brainwashed in thinking that a normal biological function is somehow evil. Let me guess: they go to hell if they have sex? That always seems to foster normal, well-adjusted people.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2013, 07:00:42 AM »
I think 15 year olds will have sex even with the best parents you can ask for.  I don`t agree that just because a 15 year old is having sex, that somehow means there is bad parenting involved.  It is perfectly normal for 15 year olds to have and to want sex, nothing to do with parenting.

A good parent would educate them on safe sex and how horrible it would be to have a child at a young age. Also, a good parent would talk about abortion and tell them, if they ever needed one, they would support them fully.

All walks of life get abortions, from the very wealthy to the very poor and everyone in between.  My friends used to come to my mother at times, asking her to help pay for abortions because they were too scared to tell their parents or their parents were religious nutcases or they just didn`t feel comfortable talking to their parents about it.  My mother always helped them out, gave them the money and that was that.  One of the people who came to my mom later worked in DC doing legal work for a Republican Congressman and is a practicing lawyer.

Its safe to say their lives would have been ruined otherwise.

Quality post. I agree 100% with this here. Kids are curious, they're gonna fuck no matter what you tell em. Best let em be smart about it.

Your mother was a good person, I must say.