Author Topic: The lefts total lack of morality is disscusting.....  (Read 6616 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: The lefts total lack of morality is disscusting.....
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2013, 10:15:29 AM »

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2013, 10:24:06 AM »
The term 'Fascism' is used incorrectly today, for instance a Stalinist state would argue they are not 'Fascist' but rather totalitarian, where the state controls everything.

...except corporation, by which the state itself is controlled.

Mussolini said it best: "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2013, 10:33:45 AM »
I would urge any person to look at a collection of quotes from that disjointed madman David Rockefeller, if you want to see what corporate determination will lead us to.  It isn't cool or acceptable, in any way.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2013, 10:34:58 AM »
...and it absolutely does NOT include Democracy, for obvious reasons.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2013, 11:01:57 AM »
I would urge any person to look at a collection of quotes from that disjointed madman David Rockefeller, if you want to see what corporate determination will lead us to.  It isn't cool or acceptable, in any way.

You are an idiot trying ot look "smart" and "important" by having "secret" knowledge

Fuck off

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2013, 11:33:01 AM »

Mussolini said it best: "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."
Also known as Obamacare, Romneycare, Bob Dole Care- the collusion of the Private Health Insurance Industry and the United States Government which MANDATES that people BUY from the private sector, health insurance or else face a fine.

That is fascism.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2013, 11:59:12 AM »

That is an aspect of it.

But a Fascist society is also one that is supposed to be a militarised and uniformed society which views outward displays of personal wealth as weak and decadent. They believe in survival of the fittest and that the strong should rule as in nature, by force.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2013, 12:05:23 PM »

right and left are both authoritarian utilitarians.

for this reason i do not think either are noble in their principles.

but my perspective is only perspective. like left and right, i do not know the truth but only have opinion.

that being said,  I think left and right are properly understood when said to have a difference in values and not a difference in value.

different, not better or worse.

Left values economic equality, , improvement, and empathy. (generally speaking and among other things)

Right values individual soveriegnty, tradition, and strength in brute force. (generally speaking and among other things)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2013, 01:00:12 PM »
My son is 15 and ever since he has been able to understand, the one thing me and his mother (step) have instilled that best way to stay out of trouble is to teach abstinence. Except for this year, he has always gone to a Christian school where abstinence is taught. Does this insure it won't happen? Of course not, but odds are it will not. Now that he's in a public school with 3000 students as opposed to 660, the odds of temptation are greater, of course. But as long as it was INSTILLED at a younger age, he knows what the life consequences are if he does get a girl pregnant and he also knows and agrees that abortion is NOT an option.

Unfortunately, most public schools do not teach this but rather teach the alternative which is to protect yourself. If you're going to teach one you should teach the other. Period. IMO, this is giving up on the kid by thinking that the biological outcome is inevitable and sex is automatically going to happen no matter what, nothing could be further from the truth despite what some of the psychological studies suggest.  

No one asking a kid to live like a monk, all we're asking them to be responsible and keep in their pants. Most of the kids I know, including my son, are bogged down with too much other bullshit anyway. Example, my kids schedule goes like this, School, out of school by 1:30, 1:40-5:00 is baseball practice and games twice during the week, 6-8:00pm is training and rehab, 8:30-10:30 homework. Weekends, training, hitting, catching practice, time with friends, Sundays, hang out with friends.

I'm sorry, but how is that a life? That is fucking brutal regimen, why do you put him through all of this? For what purpose?

I had plenty of time when I was young. When I was 15 I was going through usual "tough" period - alcohol, disobedience etc. I never had problems with my parents though, they never made me do anything that didn't make any sense at all and always told me to question EVERYTHING. That's why I nearly got kicked out of a school (despite having best average grades in school) :D

I have friends like this. Do you know what happens 10 years later? I drink once in a month, I easily control myself when I'm drunk and know when to stop. I've been there, done that years before everyone else. What happened to good kids whose parents ensured they have every second of their life occupied?

Drugs, alcohol abuse, 1 week long relationships, total fucking chaos and dropping out of a school. Of course that's not a rule, merely a tendency I observed. It's quite logical when you think about it. I was taught how to live as a free man who makes his own decisions. Your kids are slaves. You fed them with religious dogmas they will sooner or later find out to be absolute bullshit.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2013, 01:06:38 PM »
I'm sorry, but how is that a life? That is fucking brutal regimen, why do you put him through all of this? For what purpose?

I had plenty of time when I was young. When I was 15 I was going through usual "tough" period - alcohol, disobedience etc. I never had problems with my parents though, they never made me do anything that didn't make any sense at all and always told me to question EVERYTHING. That's why I nearly got kicked out of a school (despite having best average grades in school) :D

I have friends like this. Do you know what happens 10 years later? I drink once in a month, I easily control myself when I'm drunk and know when to stop. I've been there, done that years before everyone else. What happened to good kids whose parents ensured they have every second of their life occupied?

Drugs, alcohol abuse, 1 week long relationships, total fucking chaos and dropping out of a school. Of course that's not a rule, merely a tendency I observed. It's quite logical when you think about it. I was taught how to live as a free man who makes his own decisions. Your kids are slaves. You fed them with religious dogmas they will sooner or later find out to be absolute bullshit.

I agree with you.

There has to be a balance. Besides, we have to enjoy our youth and have fun.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2013, 01:10:56 PM »
You are an idiot trying ot look "smart" and "important" by having "secret" knowledge

Fuck off

Yes, Doophus.  It's all quite secret.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2013, 01:20:43 PM »
That is an aspect of it.

But a Fascist society is also one that is supposed to be a militarised and uniformed society which views outward displays of personal wealth as weak and decadent. They believe in survival of the fittest and that the strong should rule as in nature, by force.

We're certainly getting the parts about militarization, and survival of the fittest, down well.  I'd also argue that "strong" and "wealthy" may be interchanged in this environment.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2013, 02:02:58 PM »
Also known as Obamacare, Romneycare, Bob Dole Care- the collusion of the Private Health Insurance Industry and the United States Government which MANDATES that people BUY from the private sector, health insurance or else face a fine.

That is fascism.

I'd say you're calling it, right here.  And it makes for an incredible intrusion into everyones' affairs--especially financial.

The idea that "state" and "corporation" are separate entities is something that needs to be looked at--hard.  Seems to me, a LOT could be solved by an honest assessment.  Let's force these caricatures on either "side" to face facts.

Real good call.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2013, 04:47:41 PM »
Anyone who opposes birth control or abortion should be forced to pay more for welfare babies.
Do you think Coach is a political cuckold? Every time a liberal agenda item is passed his dick gets a little hard? For someone so outspoken against liberals im beginning to think there's a deep rabbit hole here.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2013, 08:43:58 PM »

Another post that I completely agree with in this thread ... and I also see quite a few similarities in our childhood/youth and I'm just like you when it comes to alcohol/drugs and I became a good person in general and a good citizen as well as I'm always questioning things which is very important in a democracy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2013, 01:46:42 AM »

That is fascism.
Elizabeth Dole. Health care power and control. Good call, TA. Almost forgot about her.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2013, 05:44:41 AM »
*bump* for Coach's lying   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2013, 05:59:36 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2013, 06:11:56 AM »

Agree + Carlin is such a clever bastard.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2013, 07:36:39 AM »

how is that a "brutal regimen"?  go to Japan.  see those kids weekly regimen and you'll see why they're overtaking us in everything education and why we are churning out welfare babies who believe the government shoud take care of all of their basic needs by the thousands.