Author Topic: Kyle Turley admits suicidal thoughts  (Read 23941 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: Kyle Turley admits suicidal thoughts
« Reply #150 on: August 25, 2013, 08:24:53 PM »
Its like Doyle Hargraves says "Ya gotta play through it!"

Just got to find a way past the hard times. I think i just love life too much for such a thing but easy to say now without terrible circumstances .

A lot of wisdom in what Doyle Hargreaves says....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: August 25, 2013, 08:42:08 PM »
A lot of wisdom in what Doyle Hargreaves says....

I find myself quoting him daily for inspiration and wisdom.

MikMaq

« Reply #152 on: August 25, 2013, 09:02:26 PM »
I love the intellectuals believing that people do that shit because of insert random event. Suicide is something that takes years in the making.

I'm not planning it currently but it's something that will always be on my mind. I think your painfully unaware of your own existences if you do not consider the many ways in which your life could end.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2013, 09:12:23 PM »
If you have no faith, I can see how suicide can be a good option if life doesn't go your way.  I don't believe it's for weak minded people. I believe in most cases its for people that don't see a way out of their situation and no longer want to endure whatever they're going through.

I've thought about it in the past but never had any intentions on carrrying it out. Now if were at war and there's no more options I'm all about going out in a blaze of glory.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2013, 08:55:57 AM »
Show us how big your balls are
i inject testosterone, so obviously not very

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Suicide
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2013, 09:06:24 AM »
if you are thinking suicide you are a weak minded pussy. hth
My brother recently went through some issues. He told my mother he didn't want to live like this. Depression is very real. You need to shut the fuck up.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2013, 09:14:50 AM »
My brother recently went through some issues. He told my mother he didn't want to live like this. Depression is very real. You need to shut the fuck up.

The loss of his brother in that horrific car wreck was just too much to overcome.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2013, 09:16:51 AM »
The loss of his brother in that horrific car wreck was just too much to overcome.
Hahahahahahaha!!!! Fuck you  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2013, 09:28:37 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2013, 09:30:29 AM »
Hahahahahahaha!!!! Fuck you  ;D
Listen dude, we dont want you to die. We just want you to shut the fuck up.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2013, 09:34:16 AM »
Lol!!! I can admit when I am getting beat to a pulp in a thread. Kudos gentleman.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2013, 06:03:39 AM »
I thought suicidal thoughts and idealizations are pretty normal ?

Doesn't every one think at some point they would rather just be dead then to deal with bullshit of life?

Some times you're happy as hell and other times you wish you where dead, ying and yang

My self, some times i think i wish i was just dead than play at life, but then my mood changes and i feel like going out "there" and fucking as many women as possible, making as much money as i can etc.

I think the thing to do is know what's going on with our emotions and ignore it.

I don't look down upon people who go through with it, it's more a " good for them " thought.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2013, 06:45:43 AM »
I thought suicidal thoughts and idealizations are pretty normal ?

Doesn't every one think at some point they would rather just be dead then to deal with bullshit of life?

Some times you're happy as hell and other times you wish you where dead, ying and yang

My self, some times i think i wish i was just dead than play at life, but then my mood changes and i feel like going out "there" and fucking as many women as possible, making as much money as i can etc.

I think the thing to do is know what's going on with our emotions and ignore it.

I don't look down upon people who go through with it, it's more a " good for them " thought.

Honestly if this is the pinnacle of life for you than it would make sense that you have suicidal thoughts.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2013, 07:07:15 AM »
Agreed, I have dealt with it with my brother who died almost 2 years ago! Not from suicide but he was bipolar and had addiction problems! People that have not experienced it firsthand can never understand it! That is why it is why the whole Shizzo is is dead thing pissed me off! To top it off he was hit by a car while crossing the street!

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2013, 09:37:16 AM »
Honestly if this is the pinnacle of life for you than it would make sense that you have suicidal thoughts.

is that meant to be an insult ?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2013, 10:15:03 AM »
I don't get how one could even contemplate ending their existence here.

life itself, just the very state of 'being' is the ultimate high. the most amazing thing in the universe.

societies and people in general in an attempt to feel amazing all the time fill their lives with artificial highs. not just materialism but validation and acceptance. these only serve to pull you further away from the ultimate high that just existing is. so they need more artificial highs. and get further away. and so on and so on until theyre at the bottom of a self made abyss wondering how the fuck did I get here, seeing no other solution cause after all, what they've been doing hasn't helped when it should have right?

instead of killing yourself look at your life. why you don't see the beauty in just being? then stop the habits that contribute to the prison you've built for yourself.  

it's not that easy you'll say. of course it isn't. you've addicted yourself to artificial highs that don't get you high anymore. your a heroin junkie who no matter how much he shoots up can't get high anymore, meanwhile his life is a shambles from chasing and escaping his whole life.

no wonder you feel this way. you blindly created the mess your in, now it's going to take effort to fix it. but it's always so much easier to just pull the trigger isn't it.

fix the shit in your life. stop chasing highs that leave you empty. live for yourself. love the gift that 'life' is. how many of you have ever been in the middle of nowhere. no distractions. no TV. no phone. no Internet. no cars. no hydro. no people. just you and nature and that's it. you'd soon discover how amazing life, just 'being', is and what a fucking amazing gift it is.

b

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2013, 10:20:18 AM »
I don't get how one could even contemplate ending their existence here.

life itself, just the very state of 'being' is the ultimate high. the most amazing thing in the universe.

societies and people in general in an attempt to feel amazing all the time fill their lives with artificial highs. not just materialism but validation and acceptance. these only serve to pull you further away from the ultimate high that just existing is. so they need more artificial highs. and get further away. and so on and so on until theyre at the bottom of a self made abyss wondering how the fuck did I get here, seeing no other solution cause after all, what they've been doing hasn't helped when it should have right?

instead of killing yourself look at your life. why you don't see the beauty in just being? then stop the habits that contribute to the prison you've built for yourself.  

it's not that easy you'll say. of course it isn't. you've addicted yourself to artificial highs that don't get you high anymore. your a heroin junkie who no matter how much he shoots up can't get high anymore, meanwhile his life is a shambles from chasing and escaping his whole life.

no wonder you feel this way. you blindly created the mess your in, now it's going to take effort to fix it. but it's always so much easier to just pull the trigger isn't it.

fix the shit in your life. stop chasing highs that leave you empty. live for yourself. love the gift that 'life' is. how many of you have ever been in the middle of nowhere. no distractions. no TV. no phone. no Internet. no cars. no hydro. no people. just you and nature and that's it. you'd soon discover how amazing life, just 'being', is and what a fucking amazing gift it is.

You obviously don't understand clinical depression. Not the 'Oh, poor me, my girlfriend left' kinda stuff,' but where your brain just stops functioning normally. You can't just talk yourself up, it's physiological. Often, even meds don't work.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 27, 2013, 10:25:36 AM »

that's his whole problem right there.

everyone's fills their lives with these artificial highs, and when they stop bringing that false happiness they get depressed. no fucking wonder. you've done nothing to better 'you' as a person.

go out and do something for yourself. start by doing something for others with no sense of expecting anything back. volunteer you time energy and purpose to a good cause. start fulfilling yourself with things that matter. not empty bullshit that means nothing.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2013, 10:28:15 AM »
You obviously don't understand clinical depression. Not the 'Oh, poor me, my girlfriend left' kinda stuff,' but where your brain just stops functioning normally. You can't just talk yourself up, it's physiological. Often, even meds don't work.

read my post above.

clinically depressed or not, life isn't just about 'you'. it's what you can do for and how you can help others.

am I saying that will 'cure' you? no. but it will impact positively someone's life. isn't that better than just killing yourself? that's where I think so many see it being a selfish act.

b

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2013, 10:34:14 AM »
it was a figure of speach, i don't really mean that, but i mean in general , you go from being shitty to feeling on top and motivated

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2013, 10:44:34 AM »

Speak for yourself......

I was absolutely 1000% hoping the car wreck thread was real.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2013, 11:46:56 AM »
is that meant to be an insult ?

I'm not really sure to be honest.

I think if some of you were to travel and interact with different societies and cultures, maybe read a little more, educate yourself more, you would feel better.

Banging chicks and making money is something that should just happen to any confident male with a reasonable head on their shoulders. That shouldn't dictate happiness as it's just a given.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2013, 05:00:15 PM »
Show us how big your balls are

Something you'd really enjoy seeing, huh?