Author Topic: Holland has got a new King: William-Alexander and his Queen Maxima !!!!  (Read 3421 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

cool  8)  the guy is sporting an 80' hairdo though  :D

axestream

• Getbig IV

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Why do they still have kings and queens these days? Seems a bit old fashioned.

axestream

• Getbig IV
Why do they still have kings and queens these days? Seems a bit old fashioned.

Does it really matter whether you have a king or queen who doesn't have any real power or a president who doesn't have shit to say?

Red Hook

• Getbig V

forgive my ignorance, what is the political system in Holland?

are the royals kept around for historical purposes like England or are they in power in Saudi Arabia?
I

axestream

• Getbig IV
forgive my ignorance, what is the political system in Holland?

are the royals kept around for historical purposes like England or are they in power in Saudi Arabia?

They have very little real power. They're still around because people like them and they're useful for doing business with countries where royalty is in power.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Ceremony was guarded by NATO|  ???, what's wrong with Dutch police  :P ?

axestream

• Getbig IV
Ceremony was guarded by NATO|  ???, what's wrong with Dutch police  :P ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Does it really matter whether you have a king or queen who doesn't have any real power or a president who doesn't have shit to say?
I don't believe a single person/family should control anything these days. It should be a true democracy for the people.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I don't believe a single person/family should control anything these days. It should be a true democracy for the people.
it is not about what you believe or what should be it is what the people who run the show want, plain and simple.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
it is not about what you believe or what should be it is what the people who run the show want, plain and simple.
I agree. Thats the problem.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
what's he bench?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Off with their heads.  

lol

axestream

• Getbig IV

They don't control anything, that's what I'm trying to say. If we were living in a republic, we'd have a president instead of a king but he would have just about as much power as our king has right now.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Monarchies kick ass. Fucking oozes culture

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Maybe someday Holland and Europe will graduate to this:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
they have alot alot more population support and approval than most democratic governments.

parliaments make rules for the people, monarchs make it into the hearts of the people.

its a bit outdated, but good tourist revenue, and there was a time when monarchs were true heros.

this is true, although I respect my government, I respect my QUeen more, call me old fasion or whatever but when I came to Canada I swore an oath to the Queen and to this day I will stand by it.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Maybe someday Holland and Europe will graduate to this:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

And when we graduate to that, will becoming president or senator also be a family affair, like in the US? Roosevelts, Bushes, Kennedys, Pauls etc.... ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
And when we graduate to that, will becoming president or senator also be a family affair, like in the US? Roosevelts, Bushes, Kennedys, Pauls etc.... ::)
boooooooom, excellent point, politicians still get royal family treatment

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
"To do a dull thing with style..
now that's what I call art."

- Charles Bukowski

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
"To do a dull thing with style..
now that's what I call art."

- Charles Bukowski
Charles was a great Philosopher.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Masonic illuminati cointelpro gangsign.  She knows she'll be getting the reptilian dick tonight.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Masonic illuminati cointelpro gangsign.  She knows she'll be getting the reptilian dick tonight.

;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Sounds like we are going to have to get sev involved here.