Author Topic: why should a law abiding citizen not be allowed to own an "assault rifle"...  (Read 3226 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Libreral communists cant admit their true agenda

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Libreral communists cant admit their true agenda

could be true

define communist again just so I know what you're talking about

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I quoted the fundy libtards who want them banned, including yourself...are you telling me you were for the "assault weapons" and "high capacity" magazine ban and you didnt even know what it banned?

sounds about right for the "you have to pass the bill before we know whats in it" crowd.....

here you go

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/assault-weapons-ban_n_3103120.html

do a little more research Im sure you can find it

you referred to the text of the bill

that's what I am asking you about

I didnt coin the term, maybe you should ask your liberal friends as they are the ones who want them banned.

I would say use the term "assault weapon" in the way they used it in their bill that failed miserably
[/b]

tonymctones

• Getbig V
you referred to the text of the bill

that's what I am asking you about

so let me get this straight, you supported this bill but you didnt know what was in it?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
here you go straw, no will you please quit deflecting...

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons-ban-summary

The legislation bans the sale, transfer, manufacturing and importation of:
 All semiautomatic rifles that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: pistol grip; forward grip; folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; barrel shroud; or threaded barrel.
 All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip; or semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.
 All semiautomatic rifles and handguns that have a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
 All semiautomatic shotguns that have a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; pistol grip; fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds; ability to accept a detachable magazine; forward grip; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; or shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
 All ammunition feeding devices (magazines, strips, and drums) capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
 157 specifically-named firearms (listed at the end of this page).

The legislation excludes the following weapons from the bill:
 Any weapon that is lawfully possessed at the date of the bill’s enactment;
 Any firearm manually operated by a bolt, pump, lever or slide action;
 Assault weapons used by military, law enforcement, and retired law enforcement; and
 Antique weapons.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
so let me get this straight, you supported this bill but you didnt know what was in it?

you said

I would say use the term "assault weapon" in the way they used it in their bill that failed miserably

I searched the bill and couldn't find the term "assault weapon"

so what exactly are you referring to and if you didn't mean "assault weapon" then why did use the word and even go so far as to put it in quotation marks?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
you said

I searched the bill and couldn't find the term "assault weapon"

so what exactly are you referring to and if you didn't mean "assault weapon" then why did use the word and even go so far as to put it in quotation marks?

All semiautomatic rifles that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: pistol grip; forward grip; folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; barrel shroud; or threaded barrel.
 All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip; or semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.
 All semiautomatic rifles and handguns that have a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
 All semiautomatic shotguns that have a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; pistol grip; fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds; ability to accept a detachable magazine; forward grip; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; or shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
 All ammunition feeding devices (magazines, strips, and drums) capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.

Assault weapons used by military, law enforcement, and retired law enforcement; and
 Antique weapons.

holy crap dude are you this big a prick in real life?

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Antique weapons.

bump for another deflection

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Told you in the other thread that you wouldn't get a reasonable, rational, logical response to this question.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

bump for what

you said "the way they used it in "their bill" yet there never was any bill and even with the stuff you've cut and pasted you haven't clarified exactly what "the way they used it" you're even talking about

give me some examples, using your link, of where you object to how they used the term "assault weapon"

that shouldn't be too hard for you

tonymctones

• Getbig V
bump for what

you said "the way they used it in "their bill" yet there never was any bill and even with the stuff you've cut and pasted you haven't clarified exactly what "the way they used it" you're even talking about

give me some examples, using your link, of where you object to how they used the term "assault weapon"

that shouldn't be too hard for you

Lets use the below description which was part of the bill but got dropped...

Antique weapons.

LMFAO, you really look make the case for your position in a rational and coherent manner hahahhaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Lets use the below description which was part of the bill but got dropped...LMFAO, you really look make the case for your position in a rational and coherent manner hahahhaha

and I still have no idea what that you object about in "how they used the term assault weapon"

I think that term appears about 22 time in the text you cut and pasted so why don't you find one of those examples and explain what you didn't like about how they used that term

that's of course if you weren't just talking out of your ass and actually have no idea what it is that you claim to be bitching about

tonymctones

• Getbig V
and I still have no idea what that you object about in "how they used the term assault weapon"

I think that term appears about 22 time in the text you cut and pasted so why don't you find one of those examples and explain what you didn't like about how they used that term

that's of course if you weren't just talking out of your ass and actually have no idea what it is that you claim to be bitching about
why should any law abiding citizen be denied any of the things on the list of proposed banned items?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
why should any law abiding citizen be denied any of the things on the list of proposed banned items?

still no idea what you're referring to when you wrote "assault weapon" and  "in the way they used it in their bill"

you've posted a link with your source so how about just giving me an example of tow of the "way they used it" and why you don't like it

Emmortal

• Getbig V
still no idea what you're referring to when you wrote "assault weapon" and  "in the way they used it in their bill"

you've posted a link with your source so how about just giving me an example of tow of the "way they used it" and why you don't like it

When confronted with facts, deflect, redirect and confound the conversation with topics that bear no relevance to the discussion.  Text book responses by someone with no legs to stand on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
When confronted with facts, deflect, redirect and confound the conversation with topics that bear no relevance to the discussion.  Text book responses by someone with no legs to stand on.

I've merely asked him for two pages now to explain his own statement

If he can't actually do that then I guess somehow that's my fault ...right?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
absolutely, like ive said before about joe biden....

These fundy libtards do more for the cause than any NRA advertisement will ever do everytime they open their mouths on the subject

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
absolutely, like ive said before about joe biden....

These fundy libtards do more for the cause than any NRA advertisement will ever do everytime they open their mouths on the subject

what's a fundy libtard

oh I forgot, you have no idea even though you use the word

I love how you have a specific objection to the "way they used the word" in a "their bill" but you're incapable of providing a specific example and elucidating exactly what it is you don't like in that example

tonymctones

• Getbig V
what's a fundy libtard

oh I forgot, you have no idea even though you use the word

I love how you have a specific objection to the "way they used the word" in a "their bill" but you're incapable of providing a specific example and elucidating exactly what it is you don't like in that example

anyone who believes that a pistol grip and folding stock make a gun more dangerous...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
anyone who believes that a pistol grip and folding stock make a gun more dangerous...

explain the "fundy" part

tonymctones

• Getbig V
explain the "fundy" part
someones whos fundamental liberal belief that guns are evil lead to a belief that somehow a pistol grip and folding stock make guns more dangerous...LMFAO

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
someones whos fundamental liberal belief that guns are evil lead to a belief that somehow a pistol grip and folding stock make guns more dangerous...LMFAO

so now you are capable of defining this word

last week you couldn't do it and said it wasn't even your word

so "fundy" refers to beliefs about the gun features

is this your word now or are you defining someone else's creation?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
why shouldnt someone be able to own a gun with two pistol grips straw?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
why shouldnt someone be able to own a gun with two pistol grips straw?

only a fundy libtard such as yourself would ask such a question

tonymctones

• Getbig V
only a fundy libtard such as yourself would ask such a question
hahahah keep helping the cause strawman...LMFAO