Author Topic: Any melatonin II users on here?  (Read 1487 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Any melatonin II users on here?
« on: May 01, 2013, 11:03:52 PM »
Time to tan... and melatonin II rocks, but I am curious what are the current protocols? Any users on here?

I remember reading an older protocol which is what i started with which was higher dosed.. but then i read the 'word on the street' (internet) is that much lower dosed protocols are the norm as of late. I am just wondering what's the current take on melatonin ii use?

Any experienced users here? I only used it once last year and it worked AMAZING... my legs are still to this moment slightly tanned compared to swiss cheese/paper white legs that I had before I ever used it.

dexter11

• Getbig II
Re: Any melatonin II users on here?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 02:24:13 AM »
0.25mg ed or eod until you have colour that you want, tan 3x week, then 1-2x week 0.25 and tan once a week.. Used last summer 0.5mg ed for 6 days and it was way too much.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 10:06:42 AM »
way too much = turned into a black man?

lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 11:24:56 AM »
way too much = turned into a black man?

lol

It can make you REALLY dark.

I've seen pale white guys get damn near straight brown like a light skinned black dude.

Start off small and once you get where you want just maintain.

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 09:39:34 AM »
I've never touched the shit myself but most of my gym buddies have and they use 400-600 mcg mo/wed/fri and turn from almost transparent scandinavians into someone from Portugal who work outdoors...  ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 04:35:20 PM »
^Rotflmao, Scandinavians are hardcore pale white, nothing gets whiter than them except Albinos.

>_> Oh and order placed shhhh time to unpale myself

Time to go black, cause once you go black you don't go back I had a white man afro in high school alongside a black guy and another white guy. Time to grow that afro back and confuse people ;D Instant bodybuilder black genetics gauranteed.

Actually a light brown looks damn good so can't wait to get tanned.

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 03:30:20 AM »
Also noticed that i get more moles if im using tanning bed..

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 03:38:53 AM »
You think melatonin helps with acne prevention?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 10:22:27 AM »
yeah it darkened my moles that sucked but it seemed to have returned to the way it was prior. That's the only suck with this.

Also insane libido >_>

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 08:23:21 PM »
Interesting.  I'm considering using myself.  I don't tan at all, only burn.  My mom is pretty dark as is my sister but I inherited my fathers skin color.   I'm heading to Florida for 8 days and am looking to get a little color before I go.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 08:49:01 PM »
it helps with acne? Really?

I have read that tanning itself helps with acne, but didn't know that melatonin ii does.

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 01:14:47 PM »
I use it at around 100 mcg/day and the first thing I notice is my lips start turning purple. And then the next time I look in a mirror, I have a deep tan without actually going tanning. Tried it during the vicious Midwest winter and got constant compliments about my tan. The purple lips is the only thing that kinda bothered me but its offset by the tan so quickly you forget about them almost immediately. Then I drop the dose to once or twice a week to maintain.