Author Topic: Muslims enforcing Sharia Law on UK streets (AGAIN) Video  (Read 29543 times)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Re: Muslims enforcing Sharia Law on UK streets (AGAIN) Video
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2013, 04:25:09 AM »
and they called us a "huge issue" for UK

http://www.channel4.com/news/romania-bulgaria-immigration-uk-migration-2013-change

Because that is a bigger issue.

If they tried this outside of their ghettos, they'd get their heads kicked in. A few nutters within their communities, I don't really give a fuck.

Thousands of gypos who would scrounge off the benefit system, they are already begging on our streets - not to mention a huge problem with pick pocketing on the underground.

Don't buy into this media frenzy, sharia law is not a big issue and never will be.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2013, 04:28:04 AM »
the islamists are girls

however they have done less damage on british soil than the NORRAID funded IRA who the yanks were more than happy to chuck money at to enable them to bomb british women and kids.

when the twin towers went down brits were not hugely sympathetic as the US has funded terrorrism for years and this was a little bit of payback.

as for the muzzies- on the whole a group of badly organised trampy stinking inbreds. they are two bob in my opinion- backwards bastards living a backwards lifestyle.
It was an across-the-pond expression by Tony. Always the suck-up.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2013, 04:51:57 AM »

Silly cartoon. You can't "miss" what is happening. You can view it positive or negative but..

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2013, 05:04:42 AM »
Because that is a bigger issue.

If they tried this outside of their ghettos, they'd get their heads kicked in. A few nutters within their communities, I don't really give a fuck.

Thousands of gypos who would scrounge off the benefit system, they are already begging on our streets - not to mention a huge problem with pick pocketing on the underground.

Don't buy into this media frenzy, sharia law is not a big issue and never will be.
oh, well i guess we are still the boogie man , nevermind i respect your opinion.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2013, 06:42:30 AM »
So what's the truth about all this?  How bad is this Islamic/UK epidemic?  The video seems very sensationalized, but at the same time, that shit is just down right wrong.  I'm fairly certain if they tried that shit in the USA, the end result would be several Muslims full of holes.   :-\

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2013, 07:15:47 AM »
its not a big deal at all in reality

they can muster about 30-50 nutters to demonstrate in various places where they live. but thats it.

if they ever get too big for their boots they won't know whats hit them. they were going to demonstrate one poppy day at a place called wooton bassett- where british troops are remembered when they come home dead from some far away shit pit. word got round they were going to do that and thousands turned out to give them a kicking.

they didn't turn up and ask for police protection wherever they protest. i went to an anti islamic extremist march a few years back in london- it was made up of football lads and the 200 or so of us that went were penned in my the coppers- they made no attempt to confront us- instead they asked for police help.

piss and wind is what they are. you get the odd nutter but to make out the odd nutter reflects the reality is like saying batman was responsible for the cinema killings in the US.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2013, 07:24:06 AM »
its not a big deal at all in reality

they can muster about 30-50 nutters to demonstrate in various places where they live. but thats it.

if they ever get too big for their boots they won't know whats hit them. they were going to demonstrate one poppy day at a place called wooton bassett- where british troops are remembered when they come home dead from some far away shit pit. word got round they were going to do that and thousands turned out to give them a kicking.

they didn't turn up and ask for police protection wherever they protest. i went to an anti islamic extremist march a few years back in london- it was made up of football lads and the 200 or so of us that went were penned in my the coppers- they made no attempt to confront us- instead they asked for police help.

piss and wind is what they are. you get the odd nutter but to make out the odd nutter reflects the reality is like saying batman was responsible for the cinema killings in the US.

Okay, that's more like it.  This sounds like nothing more than another media hyped story to get viewers.  The goddamn media will be responsible for WW3.   >:(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2013, 07:45:35 AM »
The real danger is what you don't see on TV - a diversification of society due to various factors(culture or lack thereof, religion, race, income) aka Balkanization of bigger nations. The delusions of the "west" and its inhabitants aren't helping the cause - weak economy, expensive life style, mental illnesses.
These smaller resulting fragments are less powerful and therefor have to be more obedient to the powers that be.
Among muslims, as a sub expression of these phenomenon of division, you have a strong resurgence of being religious or being "modern" aka being secular.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2013, 07:48:03 AM »
can that story sensationalize things worse?  Lol at UK streets.  have you seen the shithole areas of the UK these guys live in?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2013, 07:50:02 AM »
Good points on here.

A few ugly nutters patrolling the backstreets of bloody leytonstone, or bradford is hardly going to amount to sharia law lol.

Try bringing that shit to any town centre in Essex.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2013, 08:01:40 AM »
ilford possibly?

;D

truth is they control nothing other than their women. no economic power at all. the recent plot they had which was supposedly AQ inspired- they couldn't even afford to buy their bombs in one go- it took them months to get the parts together. sorry but the US funded IRA never had that problem.

they live in enclaves and rarely go outside of them. I lived for a while in Leyton and there was loads of them but they never did anything of note. I do recall a group of youths from the beaumont estate nicking all the shoes at friday prayers.

the site of a load of muzzies hobbling along lea bridge road barefoot was one that will stay with me for a long time.

lets face it the jewish lot in stamford hill /golders green have a lot more power- and money than these lot ever will.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2013, 08:05:22 AM »
Hahaha great story  ;D

The best shoe they knicked was probably a Mike Air flip flop from queens market  ;D

Seriously though if it ever came to it - there's a reason that muslims throw shoes, and englishmen throw fists

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2013, 08:19:08 AM »
I also recall at one of the demo's a group of lads throwing slices of bacon at the muslim protestors.

and another one with the banners

'my pig is called muhammad'

'tits out for the jihads'

'muslim women make me horny'

and the best someone turned up to a demo with a pigs head. it got launched at the muslim 'extremists' and they scattered. they were literally climbing over each other to get away from it.

the truth is they couldn't muster 50 odd lads to do anything. even when captain hook was at finsbury park mosque - they used to give it loads but then hide behind the OB- great 'holy warriors' they turned out to be

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2013, 08:24:44 AM »
Haha @ bacon rashers being flung  ;D

In all honesty i've never heard of a muslim male going to fight someone without turning up with 4 of their cousins. I'd hardly be worried if 1000 of them 'marched' up to me with 100 of my pals!

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2013, 08:26:29 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2013, 08:28:01 AM »
Haha @ bacon rashers being flung  ;D

In all honesty i've never heard of a muslim male going to fight someone without turning up with 4 of their cousins. I'd hardly be worried if 1000 of them 'marched' up to me with 100 of my pals!

Sounds like you are describing blacks and Asians.  How many blacks ever fight one on one?  They are only ever tough if they have their posse around.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2013, 08:32:17 AM »
true story

moons ago my younger brother was living in mile end. he was away for the weekend so I went to look after his house and his dogs. I went for a booze on the friday in his local- the victoria which was owned by charlie magri. he is sound charlie and the following evening they were holding a boxing do- with john conteh, steve collins, dave boy green, duke mckenzie and charlie.

the following evening prior to going the boxing I took the dogs- a pair of jack russells for  walk in a small park over grove road. as i let the dogs off i noticed a group of muslim youths in three or four cars kicking a ball in the park. one of the dogs went for the ball and one of the muzzies kicked him. he came back whimpering. I remonstrated with said muzzie and he told me to go and get 'my boys'.

i went the vic pub on the way back and explained what had happened. the pub emptied - a pub full of ex and current boxers. the 20 or 30 odd muzzies had no idea what was about to hit them. magri got his dog took him over the park and let him off. same thing happened. only this time when they told him to get 'his boys' a good 40 odd of us appeared.the ones that could got into cars and drove off. leaving a good 15/20 of them to take a beating and a half. muslims see dogs as filthy animals- so the one who kicked him got belted all over then the dog spent five minutes licking his face.  

that group never returned to the park.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2013, 08:35:15 AM »
el diablo I disagree mate

plenty of blacks will have it one on one.

I did doors in london with some who would have it anywhere anytime

one of the best was trevor 'hughroy' currie clearing a pub of pikeys who offered him a straightener. now if we are talking people who won't fight in anything other than numbers - the gypo's . worst i have seen for it

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2013, 08:42:05 AM »
So does this mean that Muslims are the most hated group in the world?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2013, 08:44:15 AM »
no. the bay city rollers are the most hated group in the world

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2013, 08:47:24 AM »
true story

moons ago my younger brother was living in mile end. he was away for the weekend so I went to look after his house and his dogs. I went for a booze on the friday in his local- the victoria which was owned by charlie magri. he is sound charlie and the following evening they were holding a boxing do- with john conteh, steve collins, dave boy green, duke mckenzie and charlie.

the following evening prior to going the boxing I took the dogs- a pair of jack russells for  walk in a small park over grove road. as i let the dogs off i noticed a group of muslim youths in three or four cars kicking a ball in the park. one of the dogs went for the ball and one of the muzzies kicked him. he came back whimpering. I remonstrated with said muzzie and he told me to go and get 'my boys'.

i went the vic pub on the way back and explained what had happened. the pub emptied - a pub full of ex and current boxers. the 20 or 30 odd muzzies had no idea what was about to hit them. magri got his dog took him over the park and let him off. same thing happened. only this time when they told him to get 'his boys' a good 40 odd of us appeared.the ones that could got into cars and drove off. leaving a good 15/20 of them to take a beating and a half. muslims see dogs as filthy animals- so the one who kicked him got belted all over then the dog spent five minutes licking his face.  

Tears to my eyes, I will share this with my son

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2013, 08:50:51 AM »
true story

Good story. Muslims don't fight fair however. Would bet that some of those Muslims were involved in later terror attacks on your country.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2013, 08:52:30 AM »
Coming to a city near you in the near FUTURE !!!

I think I'll keep my guns and buy more.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2013, 09:08:40 AM »
I'll end this thread.  Look Ekul, a boob job!
a

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2013, 09:25:49 AM »
You get the help, you so obviously need. Take care.   :)
he past that help stage.....only help i would give this moron to put my foot all the way up in his ass that he taste the shoe leather.