Author Topic: The Truthseeker: Boston Bombing - What You Aren't Told  (Read 3855 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The Truthseeker: Boston Bombing - What You Aren't Told
« on: May 03, 2013, 07:30:40 AM »
The Truthseeker: Boston Bombing - What You Aren't Told (E14)

w

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: The Truthseeker: Boston Bombing - What You Aren't Told
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 04:59:02 PM »
Ozzybooboo,

I don't think you know the difference between a fact and a Conspiracy Theory.

The above video does not outline theories, ...it exposes facts.

Instead of Ozzybooboo, maybe I should start calling you Ozzybuttplug?

...cause you're being such a pain in my ass!!! Stop it!  >:(   
w

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 07:10:29 PM »
Suspects are often referred to as 'actors', so I doubt it was any kind of a slip.  RT should know better than to have allowed that bit in there, because it detracts from other things said.

I'd like to know more about the witness who says she saw a police SUV run over the older brother.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 10:09:12 PM »
#1 The older brother was alive and then killed by police there was no rambo shoot out
#2 the younger brother wasn't rambo either he was hiding in a boat
#3 The US has lied before and owns hollywood acting is second nature.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 11:37:38 PM »
Ozzybooboo,

I don't think you know the difference between a fact and a Conspiracy Theory.

The above video does not outline theories, ...it exposes facts.

Instead of Ozzybooboo, maybe I should start calling you Ozzybuttplug?

...cause you're being such a pain in my ass!!! Stop it!  >:(   

Tough shit.  When you can actually construct a real argument using real facts instead of you tube clips, memes, and cut and paste jobs, maybe you won't be considered some silly mouth peice around here. 

I wouldn't waste my time watching anything your loony ass posted.

If you want me to stop being a pain in your ass its real simple:

1.  Stop fishing for gold talk in the politics board, and stop trying to argu about it with your weak ass pathetic techniques.

2.  Learn to, and start constructing legitimate arguments with out defection, spin, and lame crap.... And do it with out spamming memes, you tube, images, long ass cut and pastes.

Until the I will continue to use less and less lube.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 02:43:59 AM »
Suspects are often referred to as 'actors', so I doubt it was any kind of a slip.  RT should know better than to have allowed that bit in there, because it detracts from other things said.

I'd like to know more about the witness who says she saw a police SUV run over the older brother.

Alot of people would. The Blaze had an article about it, and as soon as it was posted Facebook started denying links to The Blaze.

He pointed out interesting discrepancies about the appearance of the blood as it appeared on camera.
There is a distinct difference between the appearance of "film set blood" vs. what real human blood looks like.

As an individual who has occassionally found myself covered in both, his points were well noted.

What I find really curious though is how all those Bostonians came out waving American flags as the police rolled out of town. Where did they get them? Does every Bostonian have a flag, or similar size & shape? ...or were there a bunch of prop guys handing them out?

If you see any WTF photos concerning Boston, you might want to immediately d/l them.
I'm finding many are disappearing from quite a few sites that had them up.  :o
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 02:47:13 AM »
Tough shit.  When you can actually construct a real argument using real facts instead of you tube clips, memes, and cut and paste jobs, maybe you won't be considered some silly mouth peice around here. 

I wouldn't waste my time watching anything your loony ass posted.

If you want me to stop being a pain in your ass its real simple:

1.  Stop fishing for gold talk in the politics board, and stop trying to argu about it with your weak ass pathetic techniques.

2.  Learn to, and start constructing legitimate arguments with out defection, spin, and lame crap.... And do it with out spamming memes, you tube, images, long ass cut and pastes.

Until the I will continue to use less and less lube.

hrmph!

Ozzybuttplug it is then!  >:(

ps: What lube?  ::)
w

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 09:15:04 AM »
I'll admit to barely following the story, as media has become so untrustworthy it seems almost a waste of time.  I don't automatically and necessarily disbelieve what I hear, but sure as fuck I don't accept things from it at face value anymore.  Absolutely not.  The shit has become ridiculous.

As for the witness, from what I understand, she was simply a person that called into a radio show.  Is there anything further on this?

Also, can anyone give further information about whether there were in fact drills or a drill happening during this time?  I've seen the references to it, but it seems it referred to detonations of suspicious items found at the scene, and did not have to do with drills.

Help a brother out, here.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 09:23:31 AM »
It really makes me question why RT would allow the bit about the supposed 'slip' in the video.  It was absolutely unnecessary and rings as cheap bullshit.  

When something like that happens, it causes me to wonder about the intention of the source.  Why would they do that?  They didn't want to diminish everything else in the clip, did they?