Author Topic: Uncureables and prenups  (Read 1402 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Uncureables and prenups
« on: May 03, 2013, 04:04:02 PM »
I was at a wedding of some folks I know, one of which I went to college with. The one I knew from college has an uncureable std. So, my question, a few of us were talking about it, is this just like getting married without a prenup? At what point do you have that discussion with your partner and tell them what you have? While we didn't chuckle about it, we still talked about it behind their backs. I'm sure the other person knew, but you still want to bring it up just to make sure. I mean, isn't getting with someone with an uncureable the true test of love, as warts/herpes is forever?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Uncureables and prenups
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 04:09:32 PM »
I was at a wedding of some folks I know, one of which I went to college with. The one I knew from college has an uncureable std. So, my question, a few of us were talking about it, is this just like getting married without a prenup? At what point do you have that discussion with your partner and tell them what you have? While we didn't chuckle about it, we still talked about it behind their backs. I'm sure the other person knew, but you still want to bring it up just to make sure. I mean, isn't getting with someone with an uncureable the true test of love, as warts/herpes is forever?
I think the true test of of love is when a lot (possibly millions) of these women (and a few men) will be getting throat and mouth cancer with the next 10-20 yrs.
Will their partners stick by their side?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 06:38:10 PM »
I think the true test of of love is when a lot (possibly millions) of these women (and a few men) will be getting throat and mouth cancer with the next 10-20 yrs.
Will their partners stick by their side?

Why will there be an epidemic of throat cancer?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 01:10:05 AM »

These diseases lead to throat cancer. Mostly from sucking cock, no homo.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 01:37:52 AM »
Apparently, there is a link with HPV and throat and mouth cancer...basically women giving one too many bjs to dudes with dirty units. And of course men who have been going down on chicas with dirty cats (what that saying on here about eating the....)

There was a report on this on some National news show.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 05:18:14 AM »
Certain strains of HPV warts can causes uterine, throat and rectum cancer. They have a vaccine that prevents a couple of the most dangerous strains that they can give to both boys and girls but I never heard of an adult getting it. I think in Texas it's mandatory for girls.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 05:34:17 AM »
You're missing the point, it's not about the side effects of the disease, but about getting a disease for life from someone. Chances are you contract it before the marriage and proposal. Just wondering how that goes down.

We likened it to that episode of Family Guy where Peter says it at the wedding during the part of "speak now or forever hold your piece".

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 06:38:09 AM »
Havent a very high percentage women got some form of hpv virus by the time thwy are in 30s???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 02:59:19 PM »
Havent a very high percentage women got some form of hpv virus by the time thwy are in 30s???

Jeezus tap dancing.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 03:10:17 PM »
stds are not all forever. even the "permanent" ones often disappear in a way.

and that they would cause cancer may be true but anything close to a epidemic sounds far fetched. verified studies would have to convince me of that

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 03:41:23 PM »
stds are not all forever. even the "permanent" ones often disappear in a way.

and that they would cause cancer may be true but anything close to a epidemic sounds far fetched. verified studies would have to convince me of that
I don't know the numbers, but the medical field is supposedly seeing an alarming rate of throat and mouth cancer in women that is apparently linked to HPV...
Maybe someone in the medical field on here can speak on it.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 04:12:44 PM »
I don't know the numbers, but the medical field is supposedly seeing an alarming rate of throat and mouth cancer in women that is apparently linked to HPV...

Well, I guess we'll see  :) Women are not likely to stop their fellatios so the HPV has to be eradicated first.

I do know HPV causes cancer in women though, in their uteruses. It's known but not a big thing. And I think they vaccinate for it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 04:54:01 PM »
Let's spin this back around to the original topic. Do you guys know anyone with an uncureable, or know someone who married someone with a disease. Did any of you warn them?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2013, 05:00:18 PM »
Let's spin this back around to the original topic. Do you guys know anyone with an uncureable, or know someone who married someone with a disease. Did any of you warn them?
No, but apparently those couples in the Herpes commercials and pamphlets are doing ok.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 05:09:45 PM »

Which disease would completely determine the answer.

A huge percentage have herpes for instance, latent or active, so in that case "no".

The term "HPV" is for a wart causing virus, not an std. It can cause genital warts among other things. Genital warts is very common and it heals out and can be treated. So "no".

So what's left, HIV. Yes. That I would consider warning people I care about.. about.. :)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 06:16:21 PM »
Which disease would completely determine the answer.

A huge percentage have herpes for instance, latent or active, so in that case "no".

The term "HPV" is for a wart causing virus, not an std. It can cause genital warts among other things. Genital warts is very common and it heals out and can be treated. So "no".

So what's left, HIV. Yes. That I would consider warning people I care about.. about.. :)

You are wrong. HPV is a STD.  For a percentage the warts can go away on it's own in an average of 2 years. It's very contagious. It's in your system for life even if your body suppresses it like chicken pox. Treatment works for some not for all. HPV can lead to cervical cancer. It can also cause throat and rectum cancer too. Do a little research. Plenty online.

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 06:23:19 PM »

Yep, tons of throat cancers in men and women who have never smoked. Usually very curable, however.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 06:29:01 PM »
Yep, tons of throat cancers in men and women who have never smoked. Usually very curable, however.
but they were "smoking" something else, huh?

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 06:48:14 PM »
You are wrong. HPV is a STD.  For a percentage the warts can go away on it's own in an average of 2 years. It's very contagious. It's in your system for life even if your body suppresses it like chicken pox. Treatment works for some not for all. HPV can lead to cervical cancer. It can also cause throat and rectum cancer too. Do a little research. Plenty online.

How am I wrong...

HPV (Human Papillom Virus) is exactly what I say it is. A term for a virus that spreads warts basically, names denotes it. It can cause genital warts (condyloma) - that is an std.

I said it's treatable, meaning the symptoms (which basically is the disease) are treatable, perhaps I was unclear. I didn't say that all respond to treatments, that doesn't constitute treatability as far as I know.

And I do agree that it stays in the body, although from my research that is not really established fact as some seem to destroy the virus naturally.

Either way, my original point stands, for genital warts. I wouldn't "warn" anyone about this because it isn't dangerous in the capacity as say AIDS.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2013, 08:34:17 PM »
but they were "smoking" something else, huh?

Lmfao. Not talking the pipe either.