Author Topic: starting insulin, tips?  (Read 3296 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
starting insulin, tips?
« on: May 03, 2013, 05:34:16 PM »
So I've done research and there's a ton of opinions on how to take insulin and how to start off. I was going to start with 2iu of humalin-r (can't get humalog) post workout and 9gram of glucose tabs per iu but how long after injecting do i take the glucose? Or should I use a different carb?

Red29

• Getbig III
Re: staring insulin, tips?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 05:35:11 PM »
starting stats?

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »
13%bf 220 little over 6'1". 800mg prop a week, 700mg deca a week, 6iu hgh each day

Hmm would like to just jump to 10iu but don't know how Id react. I intend to bump dose each week until I react 10iu though

GearHead13

• Getbig II
Re: starting insulin, tips?
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 02:26:05 AM »
Hey m8, i use the same type of slin too, i am at 3rd week now with gr8 results!
I use it only 3 times per week only preeworkout with a pleanty load of bcaa - gloutamin - creatin and dextroze, post workout i use 6-8iu hgh blue top only on slin days, this protocol for me it works very well ... never get any symptoms of hypo and i am on 10iu slin now!

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 09:52:00 PM »
id say dont even bother. slin is for advanced bb'ers. at your bf you're just going to get fatter with slin. especially on only 6iu of what im guessing is shitty generic gh. plus 10iu slin per day is absolutely nothing. get lean, up your gh, and then evaluate how you react to it. best to inject at least 10-20iu before every meal and pre/wo. if you feel yourself going hypo drink some fruit juice.

you have to realize pros can slam slin like theres no tomorrow because of high dose pharma gh. at your size theres absolutely no need for it.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 03:48:04 PM »
^^ Good point. Since my last post I upped the GH to 10iu and tried slin at 10iu after each workout. I noticed next to nothing really (of course such things are hard to judge because my AAS compounds changed as well, but by no means did I gain 5lbs of muscle or anything). I'm now out of GH (Hygens), ran it for 4-5 months, for the cost I think AAS is a much better way to go, it's no magic bullet at least not for me at 10iu unfortunately.

I'm actually struggling at the moment to put more size on. Hitting Tren E at 500mg week, Dbol at 40mg day, Test P 700mg. Still hitting the slin 10iu after workout, stop? Advice on cycle and slin would be appreciated. Thanks

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 07:51:10 PM »
Gal, I'm much less than 13% now...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 08:39:22 PM »
remember.. you shoot too much insulin, your blood sugar drops so you eat a bunch of carbs and your bloodsugar rises, so your body releases MORE insulin.

when hypo hits, don't panic. eat a little carbs. (you should have protein in your stomach before you even do the injection of slin)... if you don't eat enough carbs, your body will make up the difference by releasing sugar from your liver (made from those BCAA's you all should be taking with your insulin  ;) )

you shouldn't feel 2iu.

even if you take 2iu on an empty stomach, your body will produce whatever sugar it needs to maintain a bs of about 80.

don't eat the carbs RIGHT when you shoot it either..

10am you do a 10iu shot and eat 100g carbs.
10:10am your bloodsugar is spiked in the 110/115
10:20 your body releases insulin
10:30am your bloodsugar drops to 85/90 from the huge amt of insulin
10:35am, that 10iu shot of insulin you did 35mins ago is kicking in and your bloodsugar is plummeting into the 60's and youre sweating and shaking and feel high and your heart is pounding and you're dizzy.
10:36am you eat more carbs to 'level out'
10:46am you feel stuffed, and tired, from the amount of food you just ate.. and you're cursing insulin for almost "killing you/putting you in a coma'
10:56am you're fucking fat, and you can't figure out why.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 09:54:28 PM »
^^lol good point. Lately I have noticed getting very tired (almost shaky but not full onset shakes) about 45min-1hr after the shot of 10iu slin. I guess I'll wait to drink my carbs. I've been cutting the carbs back, 50-60 grams for 10iu, but I I admit I do have some complex carbs before my workout (<40 grams).

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 01:06:39 AM »
^^lol good point. Lately I have noticed getting very tired (almost shaky but not full onset shakes) about 45min-1hr after the shot of 10iu slin. I guess I'll wait to drink my carbs. I've been cutting the carbs back, 50-60 grams for 10iu, but I I admit I do have some complex carbs before my workout (<40 grams).

always prefered to wait 30mins before eating my carbs (after the shot)

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 04:42:18 AM »
you shouldnt do insulin, or any of the above at that level.

no offense, but that is pathetic stats for the above.

thats possible for any natty out there.

for fuck sake, what is it whit the ppl, such stats and then want insulin..

bro, youre borderline obese for bodybuilding standards and consider insulin.please.

Coming from the midget who is 160 pounds shredded with beet red skin and a know it all be all ejd all attitude?

Gtfo you like to go around these forums endlessly saying "no offense bro, but those stats are shitty for the mount of juice youre on bla blah...".  How much do you take you tomato colored convict?