Author Topic: Can you get ready for a contest in 6 weeks like this guy claims?  (Read 10177 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Can you get ready for a contest in 6 weeks like this guy claims?
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2013, 02:02:47 PM »
If contest condition is 3 -5 % I don't know ... but to get ripped in 1,5 months time should not be a problem at all. You can even cheat your way into that assuming you are already "bodybuilding" lke someone already mentioned earlier and keep your digits under two, year-round, of course.

That is with no regard as to if it is the optimal time frame to keep maximal amount of muscle mass.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2013, 02:09:37 PM »
yeah but visible abs is not the same as contest condition.

i had visible abs somewhat at an obese 270lbs bodyweight.still looked like shit.

that diet will make everyone ripped, hormones or not.

i hope you dont think steroids are some kind of diet tool,lol.

Yes that is exactly what I said

And of course hormones help tremendously to get to 6%, and I know that you know that  :D, getting below 6% is mainly diet + hormones to keep lean mass

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2013, 02:35:24 PM »
Gal what do you thinks best approach to putting on size then, once pretty lean? Since you don't advocate huge doses etc.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2013, 02:39:09 PM »
respect to dr.mauro, but canned fish (king oscar sardines & tongol tuna) totally testless/overboil products ,try fresh fish & you'll see
how fish really taste/smell

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2013, 03:27:09 PM »
It is very easy to take of 10kg (22lb) per month with:

- XENICAL    (but don't eat bacon as Dr.Maure say's)
- AOD 9064  (in use by pro rugby players & other pro sports)

From my personal experience with Xenical only, lost 7kg in 4 weeks (90 tablets,1 month = AUD $ 120)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2013, 04:21:36 PM »
xeniacl is indeed good stuff, not sure if it causes problems with body lacking vitamins over time.

there is also some medication i forgot the name, which works similiar to xenical, but much more furious and sudden.truly sets your anus on fire ;D

yeah, you need to stay at home & near bathroom otherways OILY accident ( ;D) can (& would) happen' until learn how Xenical works  :P
it is almost unbelievable how much fat is extracted from healthy food (yep healthy food), oil floats inside toilet bowl  :P
going to work or using public transport (when on Xenical) without a few days of learning can be very,very embarrassing ;D ;D ;D

Xenical could not extract all fat if someone eats bacon & eggs for breakfast , let's say 100g of fat per meal.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2013, 05:26:24 PM »
This guy has to be more specific about how much weight you actually have to lose. I would guess I'm about 20-25 pounds over contest weight.....six weeks would not be adequate for me.

It looks to me like this is a low carb diet and that's about it. Nothing special.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2013, 06:00:12 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2013, 06:09:35 PM »
this is bit complicated,but i think it goes like this..

say, after a year on low dosaes, the next step to truly put on size is to up the dose a little bit.

but lets adress the issue consider one is one same low dose all the time, the best thing to put on some size, is a frequent, quite huge cheat meal.

Yes this is what I do.  Once a week or so I go to McDonald's or whatever and have probably a 1000+ kcal meal.  Outside of that I rarely eat more than maybe 400-500 kcal in a single meal.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2013, 06:11:22 PM »
Fatpanda never got in shape the 40% pic, Josh beat him in the showdown.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2013, 06:37:28 PM »
yeah, btw, the above mentioned goes under the name "dulcolax" haha.

machinegun-like diarrhea ;D

+ oddly oily smell  :o

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2013, 06:55:20 PM »
This is ridiculous then. No woman I know is even close to 8%. Unless they are stage ready. No wonder this diet works for people who are at about 8%.

Again....this isn't a "special" magical diet when you take into consideration you have to start at 8%.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2013, 07:08:45 PM »
BikiniSlut is more obese than Cswol's grandma.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2013, 07:22:20 PM »
yeah looks like a woman at 8% would be bbuilding contest ripped.

so it looks like woman have some 4-5% more bodyfat while looking as ripped like guys.

so that mean for you, stay around 12% year round.or say,14, for bikini and figure contest.

This isn't feasible for me. Maybe 17-22%.....but 12% is something my body will not hold at. I'm 35....not 25 anymore.

The Idol

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2013, 07:25:14 PM »
4-6 weeks was the norm 25-30 years ago. Also, with todays cutting drugs, it's more than possible.

This was about 3-4 weeks of dieting..

Odd looking delt/upper arm tie ins. Weird looking individual.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2013, 07:25:40 PM »
This isn't feasible for me. Maybe 17-22%.....but 12% is something my body will not hold at. I'm 35....not 25 anymore.

You're body looks like a wet sock you skanky old hag. There's no way you're Asian. Asian women don't behave filthy mouths such as yours. Definitely a cave bitch.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »
You're body looks like a wet sock you skanky old hag. There's no way you're Asian. Asian women don't behave filthy mouths such as yours. Definitely a cave bitch.

You're an idiot. You are the only one on this board that missed the clear sarcasm. Of course I'm not asian you fool.

Fucking gullible.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2013, 07:58:05 PM »
You're an idiot. You are the only one on this board that missed the clear sarcasm. Of course I'm not asian you fool.

Fucking gullible.

Like I said, a stringy haired, flat assed, pasty, droopy body, cave bitch. I wasn't gullible, I just don't follow your posts grandma, big difference.
Carry on saddlebags.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2013, 08:15:18 PM »
Odd looking delt/upper arm tie ins. Weird looking individual.

saved for posterity.

You're presidents a loser (Idol deletes post in 3..2..)

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2013, 04:13:43 PM »

For all the gurus in the house,

I have been in a zero carb, high protein and fat diet (atkin) for about 12 days now. The purpose is to reduce body fat as much as possible, and get shredded for the summer. The results are great so far, and I feel I get shredded by the minute (unfortunately with some muscle loss and obvious detoriation in power).

I plan to continue for one more week. Now I eventually would like to introduce carbs to my diet and stay all year on it. So what do you think the best way to do it:

1/ introduce clean carbs on a daily basis only before my workout.
2/ follow this post recommendation and cycle carbs 1 day every 3 days. Clean carbs before workout with some of form of a small treat (ice cream or a M&Ms)
3/ binge once a week for a day say every weekend with all what I can eat cheat ( that would be great!)
4/ binge once a week just for one cheat meal

Thanks in advance for any help

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2013, 04:38:58 PM »

Fucking gullible.
why do you question diet methods when people who offer them have been shredded and judging by the pics you have shown, you have never been ready or even close to contest ready so why don't you just shut your fucken hole for once and take the advise offered here cause you clearly do not have a clue of what you are doing and then maybe just maybe you might win a show.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2013, 04:40:08 PM »
it can be done in 30 days, I can lose 30 lb in 30 days any time I want and keep all my muscle.

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2013, 04:57:26 PM »
Galeniko,

I am not looking for a quick fix at all. As a matter of fact and as mentioned in my previous post, I plan to stay all year round. I have never been fat, or have any problem in the department of controlling appetite. However, I have never been shredded and that is my new goal.hence i am taking my first deit pretty serious and I plan to stay on it all year long.

My main question was about what is the best way to introduce carbs after say 3 weeks of Atkin, and how frequent to binge (if any). I already follow most of the good practices mentioned here such as sleeping little hungry, and eat frequent small meals.

Cheers