Author Topic: Why Syria may be Obama's gravest foreign policy blunder ever  (Read 2436 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Why Syria may be Obama's gravest foreign policy blunder ever
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2013, 10:25:02 AM »
So you have opinions but you can't or "choose not to" back them up.

Classic delusional CT'er mentality.

And then you talk to down to people as if its the truth.   ::)

You are so full of shit.

Yes, I have opinions, and I choose not to back them up.

ps: The extra formatting does nothing to alter my opinion or my lack of desire to attempt to prove my opinions correct.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2013, 10:28:08 AM »
You clearly stated you use CT websites to back up your claims. 

yes. I'm not going to waste valuable time to write out an essay.
If I come across something that echoes my feelings on a matter I'll post it, ...but it doesn't mean that these are the basis for my opinions, ..they just simply echo them on occassion. Other times, they just provide food for thought, adding in different perspectives that heretofore have not been part of the conversation.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2013, 10:30:49 AM »
Yes, I have opinions, and I choose not to back them up.

ps: The extra formatting does nothing to alter my opinion or my lack of desire to attempt to prove my opinions correct.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another cowardly dodge.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2013, 10:34:32 AM »
This makes no sense whatsoever. While they won't thank Israel, the Islamists are probably quite alright with Israel bombing the chemical weapons facility.

The only thing that had previously kept the different middle eastern factions from open warfare has been their mutual hatred for Israel. That is the only thing that has united them.

They're certainly not going to drop what they're doing in their fight against Assad to attack Israel. Especially considering the gains the SAA has made against the rebels lately. They're not in any position whatsoever to get into a fight with Israel and they're certainly not going to compromise their war against Assad by having Israel invade and squeeze them from the west. It would be suicide for them and they're not that stupid.

Are you saying radical Islamists are not suicidal? lol.
I think there are a whole lot of random body parts all over the region that say otherwise.  ;)

You clearly have no fucking idea as to what you're talking about.

If it comforts you to believe that, ...be my guest. History will either prove me correct or incorrect.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2013, 10:38:16 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another cowardly dodge.

No dodge.... cowardly or otherwise. I've made it quite clear.
I have no desire or intent to convince anyone of anything.
My opinions are what they are, and history will prove them either correct or incorrect.

What I don't understand is your obsession with me explaining my entire thought process to you,
...and why you get so darned hysterical when I don't. It's not like you value my opinion. So why the frustrated obsession?
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2013, 10:57:44 AM »
No dodge.... cowardly or otherwise. I've made it quite clear.
I have no desire or intent to convince anyone of anything.
My opinions are what they are, and history will prove them either correct or incorrect.

What I don't understand is your obsession with me explaining my entire thought process to you,
...and why you get so darned hysterical when I don't. It's not like you value my opinion. So why the frustrated obsession?

Complete dodge.

Cowardly dodge

Evidence of an empty person.  Nothing but blabber.

NO SUBSTANCE.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2013, 11:09:36 AM »
Complete dodge.

Cowardly dodge

Evidence of an empty person.  Nothing but blabber.

NO SUBSTANCE.

If you say so... ::) 

:-*
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2013, 11:13:29 AM »
If you say so... ::) 

:-*

you are what you are. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2013, 12:31:04 PM »
Are you saying radical Islamists are not suicidal? lol.
I think there are a whole lot of random body parts all over the region that say otherwise.  ;)

Suicidal for their fake prophet and suicidal by bringing Israel into the conflict which would thus squeeze them on both sides are two different concepts. They aren't stupid and Jabhat Al-Nusra has learned quite a bit from Iraq.

Stupid? No. They know they can't afford to fight a two-front war and their fight is against Assad right now. They've been active in towns near the Israeli border for a while and yet they haven't attacked Israel yet. I wonder why.

You  who hasn't the faintest idea as to what she's talking about.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2013, 02:18:55 PM »
Suicidal for their fake prophet and suicidal by bringing Israel into the conflict which would thus squeeze them on both sides are two different concepts. They aren't stupid and Jabhat Al-Nusra has learned quite a bit from Iraq.

Stupid? No. They know they can't afford to fight a two-front war and their fight is against Assad right now. They've been active in towns near the Israeli border for a while and yet they haven't attacked Israel yet. I wonder why.

You  who hasn't the faintest idea as to what she's talking about.

Random terror attacks don't constitute a two front war.  I don't think it would be any skin off their noses to recruit a suicide bomber or two, or three, or more to strap on suicide vests inside Israel. There are a ton of things they could do, and most likely will. Just my opinion, ...and I don't think the USA will care because their major objective is to isolate Iran. I don't think they'd have a problem with islamists letting off retaliatory steam against Israel, as long as they continue fighting Assad. I think a few factions are getting desperate at this point, having anticipated the toppling of Assad taking place quite some time ago, but Assad is still hanging on. Just the opinion of one who doesn't have the faintest idea what she's talking about.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2013, 02:24:56 PM »
Just the opinion of one who doesn't have the faintest idea what she's talking about.

I'm glad you can admit this.  The healing can now begin.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2013, 08:55:35 PM »
I'm glad you can admit this.  The healing can now begin.

;D. It's nice to see that not everyone has lost their sense of humour.  :P

Like I said, ...wouldn't take long to say "I told ya so", ...but truthfully, I didn't think it would be this quick.  8)

Friendly Foes: If Israel targets Syrians, Rebels will stand with Assad

w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2013, 09:12:57 PM »

Frothing at the mouth? No. I just happen to think you're an uneducated, lazy-eyed c*nt, is all.

I'm actually quite enjoying embarrassing you all over this thread.

Bravo for being arrogant enough to claim "I told you so" because you posted a 2 minute video clip by a Kremlin-backed news source.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2013, 09:38:05 PM »
Frothing at the mouth? No. I just happen to think you're an uneducated, lazy-eyed c*nt, is all.

I'm actually quite enjoying embarrassing you all over this thread.

Bravo for being arrogant enough to claim "I told you so" because you posted a 2 minute video clip by a Kremlin-backed news source.  ::)

Kremlin backed source is irrelevant. What is relevant is a rebel spokesperson is threatening to stand with the Assad regime.

Such hostile responses from a post that does nothing but support my claim, comes across as a histrionic hissy meltdown to me. Are you incapable of composing a response that doesn't include an ad hom attack?

When one attacks the messenger rather than the message, it's usually indicative of a meltdown.

Again, my opinion is that Israel should tread rather carefully, ...lest the rebels choose to join with Assad and use those American supplied assistance against Israel. Above is a clip of a rebel spokesman echoing such a warning, that i'm using to support my claim.

What support do you have for your claim that such a thing could never occur? Hurling insults at me does nothing to support your claim that such an eventuality is ludicrous. What it does do is broadcast a meltdown in progress.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2013, 05:41:34 AM »
Kremlin backed source is irrelevant. What is relevant is a rebel spokesperson is threatening to stand with the Assad regime.

Such hostile responses from a post that does nothing but support my claim, comes across as a histrionic hissy meltdown to me. Are you incapable of composing a response that doesn't include an ad hom attack?

When one attacks the messenger rather than the message, it's usually indicative of a meltdown.

Again, my opinion is that Israel should tread rather carefully, ...lest the rebels choose to join with Assad and use those American supplied assistance against Israel. Above is a clip of a rebel spokesman echoing such a warning, that i'm using to support my claim.

What support do you have for your claim that such a thing could never occur? Hurling insults at me does nothing to support your claim that such an eventuality is ludicrous. What it does do is broadcast a meltdown in progress.

Oh yes, a "rebel spokesman". Until the leader of Al-Nusra gets on camera and says the same thing your claim is as much of a joke as anything else you do.

Moron.

By the way, the rebels are getting pretty worked over in the very strategic town of Al-Qusayr right now but they're going to drop what they're doing there to fight Israel. Hahahah!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2013, 12:26:18 AM »
Oh yes, a "rebel spokesman". Until the leader of Al-Nusra gets on camera and says the same thing your claim is as much of a joke as anything else you do.

If you say so.

Moron.

By the way, the rebels are getting pretty worked over in the very strategic town of Al-Qusayr right now but they're going to drop what they're doing there to fight Israel. Hahahah!

I didn't say they were going to drop what they're doing to fight israel.
I said it is not inconceivable that they would not recruit others to strap on a suicide vest and attack Israel.
If Israel continues to attack Syrian cities, we will see whether it was BS posturing or a credible threat or not.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2013, 07:53:58 AM »
bbooommmmmm

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2013, 08:01:07 AM »
If you say so.

I didn't say they were going to drop what they're doing to fight israel.
I said it is not inconceivable that they would not recruit others to strap on a suicide vest and attack Israel.
If Israel continues to attack Syrian cities, we will see whether it was BS posturing or a credible threat or not.

I missed this gem. Let's all point and laugh at how stupid "24KT" is.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2013, 09:16:36 AM »
Please. Do you people actually think that those Palestinians, Arabs and muslims have any chance against these people?

;D

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2013, 09:00:03 PM »
Yes, the rebels oppose the execrable Assad regime, but many of them also appear to be jihadists. Would a post-Assad Syria be more free or less free than it is now? More democratic or less democratic? Better for women or worse for women? No one knows.

What a junk article.  Syria will be massively worse off if the rebels take over.  Women's rights will be set back centuries.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2013, 06:05:06 AM »
What a junk article.  Syria will be massively worse off if the rebels take over.  Women's rights will be set back centuries.

Precisely.  The entire country is being destabilized and destroyed, with innocent civilians being massacred each day, courtesy of Obama funded extremists.  The reason the rhetoric and sabre rattling is picking up again, is because the rebels have been losing to Syria's forces, so the false flag chemical weapon red line talk has sparked up again.  This is all part of the West's plans the further destabilize the Middle East.  

The sheep of the West are a sickening lot, indifferent to the atrocities being committed against civilians in Syria and other countries.  After all, they're not people over there like us, they're different.  They lap up Obama's lies, buying into his false justifications for funding the actions of the most vile terrorists in the world.  

The world is on the brink of a major war, which could be set off by the conflict in Syria.  The U.S administrations need to stop intervening and interfering in regions of the world that are none of their fucking business.  I'll include Israel, as they're nothing more than a shit disturber and hypocrite as well.  All the U.S knows how to spread is debt and death,  not freedom and democracy, like is constantly claimed.  Too bad the mindless public of the West  are too stupid to see through the same tired old propaganda that has been employed countless times before.  

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2013, 07:59:01 AM »
WWIII and the complete destabilization of the Middle East is infact the end game.

You clearly don't know how the game is played.

A financial collapse does NOT go against their own interests... To the contrary. A financial collapse is only detrimental to those not positioned to capitalize on it. Everyone talks about the great crash of 1929 wiping out fortunes and ushering in the Great Depression. What people rarely talk about are those insiders who created massive fortunes BECAUSE of that very same market crash. Money & Wealth is never lost, ...it is simply transferred. And the greatest market transfer of wealth is about to occur.

The crash of 2008 created billionaires, as will the next great market crash. It is also intended to usher in the reset of the global monetary system and the issuance of the IMF gold backed fiat currency the SDR.

This!