Author Topic: Shizzo - Bad Guy or misunderstood?  (Read 11145 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Shizzo - Bad Guy or misunderstood?
« on: May 04, 2013, 04:33:10 PM »
I'm not kidding. I know that I am feeding this lightbulb-headed, bald, lonely, unemployed, friendless sack-of-garbage with the morsels of attention his skinny-fat body craves but he is destroying this board with constant, terrible posting.

I cannot believe that a turbo-poster of shit - posting ALL DAY -  can always be so pathetically unfunny. Even Bluto was once in a blue moon, mildly humorous.

It's clear that NOBODY likes him and, more importantly, nobody enjoys his posts. Trolls, gimmicks, hate-figures are fine in my book but they have to bring something to the table in terms of entertainment. Jizzo brings nothing. In fact, he takes decent threads down the wrong path with shit gifs and painfully unfunny posts.

So, if the Falcon was banned for making silly posts and Bluto's gimmicks get whacked, why is Jizzo allowed to run free from his basement , decorating the walls of Getbig with the mediocre contents of his empty, lightbulb-shaped head?

If not a ban, then restrict him to 10 posts a day. Then at least he might go upstairs and help his mother wash his shit-stained underwear for once in a while.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Ban/ restrict Shizzo81 from making unlimited posts
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 04:34:45 PM »
Shizzo shakes things up. 
A

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 04:37:13 PM »
Shizzo shakes things up. 

Actually, he doesn't. Unless you class a spasticated moron taking a shit all over your morning paper "Shaking it up".  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 04:39:08 PM »
Actually, he doesn't. Unless you class a spasticated moron taking a shit all over your morning paper "Shaking it up".  ::)

Come on, isn't it a little fun to watch people get so worked up over nothing?  No one has to respond to his posts if they don't want to.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 04:40:01 PM »
I'm not kidding. I know that I am feeding this lightbulb-headed, bald, lonely, unemployed, friendless sack-of-garbage with the morsels of attention his skinny-fat body craves but he is destroying this board with constant, terrible posting.

I cannot believe that a turbo-poster of shit - posting ALL DAY -  can always be so pathetically unfunny. Even Bluto was once in a blue moon, mildly humorous.

It's clear that NOBODY likes him and, more importantly, nobody enjoys his posts. Trolls, gimmicks, hate-figures are fine in my book but they have to bring something to the table in terms of entertainment. Jizzo brings nothing. In fact, he takes decent threads down the wrong path with shit gifs and painfully unfunny posts.

So, if the Falcon was banned for making silly posts and Bluto's gimmicks get whacked, why is Jizzo allowed to run free from his basement , decorating the walls of Getbig with the mediocre contents of his empty, lightbulb-shaped head?

If not a ban, then restrict him to 10 posts a day. Then at least he might go upstairs and help his mother wash his shit-stained underwear for once in a while.
If I am guilty of anything, it is that I care for my people. You are welcome to bring forth your issues to the senate. However, I will just have you killed under the veil of darkness anyway.

ukjeff

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 04:40:11 PM »
Inane dumb fucking threads posted by assholes seems to be the norm here at the moment, no one wants to have any banter, its all sucking thumbs sulking or death threats.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 04:41:31 PM »
He doesn't bother me at all. I'd rather people not get banned on this forum, that's how good posters fall victim. Sensitive mods..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 04:44:19 PM »
Inane dumb fucking threads posted by assholes seems to be the norm here at the moment, no one wants to have any banter, its all sucking thumbs sulking or death threats.
And what do you bring to the table? All you do is shit all over my empire of Getbig daily. Oh! my head aches from all of this fuss. I will enjoy some wine, and a succulent roast duck.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 04:46:19 PM »
Some of you people take this stuff too serious  ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 04:46:30 PM »
He doesn't nother me at all. I'd rather people not get banned on this forum, that's how good posters fall victim. Sensitive mods..

Yet he begs for people to be banned that post the address of his basement and he cheers for lulu to get shit-canned as he swings from Grant's nuts, trying to look like he was involved.

However I do, in part, agree with not banning people. Yet when you consider the great posters that DO get banned here then he is a prime candidate.

Like the death penalty - you might be ambivalent about it but feel that if we have it, we should fucking use to execute scumbags expediently instead of having them hanging around filing appeals for decades.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 04:50:18 PM »

Yet he begs for people to be banned that post the address of his basement and he cheers for lulu to get shit-canned as he swings from Grant's nuts, trying to look like he was involved.

However I do, in part, agree with not banning people. Yet when you consider the great posters that DO get banned here then he is a prime candidate.

Like the death penalty - you might be ambivalent about it but feel that if we have it, we should fucking use to execute scumbags expediently instead of having them hanging around filing appeals for decades.
When has the emperor ever wronged you? I continue to ask that everyone be given a second chance. Lulu has been gone long enough. Bring her back.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 04:56:26 PM »
Who is Lulu ffs? Never heard of the handle

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 05:35:21 PM »
Banning people should be limited to banning those who start threads to ban others.
V

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2013, 05:44:24 PM »
Banning people should be limited to banning those who start threads to ban others.

Doesn't surprise me you think that: a lot of heat coming down on you too. Personally, I don't care about you. I never see or read your posts. I don't like banning but I do think if you have a banning system you should ban the people that ruin the board.

Surely you like my compromise deal of limiting shitsoul to 10 posts  a day?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 05:48:06 PM »
Doesn't surprise me you think that: a lot of heat coming down on you too. Personally, I don't care about you. I never see or read your posts. I don't like banning but I do think if you have a banning system you should ban the people that ruin the board.

Surely you like my compromise deal of limiting shitsoul to 10 posts  a day?
I was just stirring the pot.  Generally I don't believe in banning anyone, the diversity here and the tolerance is what makes getbig great.  The moment people feel they aren't free to express themselves here, is the moment they leave in droves and find another politically incorrect hangout on the Internet.  And getbig will be no longer.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 05:50:04 PM »
I was just stirring the pot.  Generally I don't believe in banning anyone, the diversity here and the tolerance is what makes getbig great.  The moment people feel they aren't free to express themselves here, is the moment they leave in droves and find another politically incorrect hangout on the Internet.  And getbig will be no longer.
E-Kul owning SweetMuscles into oblivion.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 05:54:09 PM »
hahaha, oblivion would still be better than your miserable, lonely, friendless, fuckless, jobless life.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 05:55:00 PM »
 ???

anabolichalo is the one making all the crazy ass threads.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 05:55:25 PM »
friends,romans,countrymen lend me your ears,,for i've come to bury caesar not to praise him....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2013, 05:56:35 PM »
friends,romans,countrymen lend me your ears,,for i've come to bury caesar not to praise him....
Lol!! I derserve that from you  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2013, 06:04:14 PM »
isnt there an ignore function on this board?

if so,where?

i have couple candidates.

this is better solution than the vicious infringement on freedom of speech suggested in the op ;D

but i do understand if the top page is full of stupid stuff, then this cant be good for getbig traffic
Hey Galeniko, do you guys realise that you are the ones starting threads about me? I didn't start a single thread.  :-\

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 06:11:40 PM »
V

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2013, 06:28:20 PM »
isnt there an ignore function on this board?

if so,where?

i have couple candidates.

this is better solution than the vicious infringement on freedom of speech suggested in the op ;D

but i do understand if the top page is full of stupid stuff, then this cant be good for getbig traffic

Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. This is Ron's house and Ron's rules. That shit gets checked the minute you walk through his front door. Or, in spazzo's case, you set up home in his hallway and smear your shit posts all over his walls.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2013, 06:35:59 PM »

Amen

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2013, 06:45:44 PM »
It would add character and Thunderdomeesque allure to this place if users could establish polls with punitive consequences for individual users, given enough votes. (E.g., shitsoak would be limited to 1 post a day if enough people voted as such.)
Popularity(good or bad) should also come into play. I obviously own multiple minds in this place.  :D