Author Topic: do you guys just do the same thing over and over and over  (Read 3845 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
do you guys just do the same thing over and over and over
« on: May 04, 2013, 05:21:59 PM »
because its rare i see someone posting

"a new Diet or bulking diet for energy or mass"

i assume you guys are either trying all sorts of eating regimins some with or without kale chips and grapejuice, and just keeping it to yourselves

or you guys rarely deviate and do the same thing, thus not posting about it because its the same thing over and over
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: do you guys just do the same thing over and over and over
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 05:28:48 PM »
serious question guys

A.  im not trying to make you LOOK STUPID by implying your attitude about diet and training is zombie like no deviancies what so ever

B.  or you change your plan alot but keep it to yourselfs

A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 05:30:05 PM »
I like this question.

No...I don't. However I don't go to extremes with changing diets. I add or eliminate one thing at a time whether it be training or diet.

Example...I just recently cut out all refined sugars and pure white breads. I don't want to make any other big changes because I want to see how my body reacts to doing this. So far so good.

I also just recently upped my vitamin D by quite a bit. Made a noticeable difference in my energy levels which I was not expecting.

I really only like to change one variable to see what that change is actually doing, and I give a decent time frame.....not just a week or two but at least four to six, if not more.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 05:30:55 PM »
I like to eat grass.
V

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 05:32:15 PM »
Eventually though, I would like to find my "ideal" diet plan where I rarely have to deviate. I don't even know if this is possible. IS there the essentially perfect diet for someone? Obviously everybody would have a different diet as we all react differently to certain foods, but taking out the gueswork would be grand.

And of course that perfect diet would not just be physically ideal but mentally and emotionally ideal as wll.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 05:34:01 PM »
I like this question.

No...I don't. However I don't go to extremes with changing diets. I add or eliminate one thing at a time whether it be training or diet.

Example...I just recently cut out all refined sugars and pure white breads. I don't want to make any other big changes because I want to see how my body reacts to doing this. So far so good.

I also just recently upped my vitamin D by quite a bit. Made a noticeable difference in my energy levels which I was not expecting.

I really only like to change one variable to see what that change is actually doing, and I give a decent time frame.....not just a week or two but at least four to six, if not more.

intelligent approach however

if somethings not working after a few days i scrap it

staying on something a week and no encouraging results is enough reason to scrap it or scrap part of it
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 05:36:26 PM »
I am calling the JC's now for more info they have a different style of training weekly.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 05:38:21 PM »
Eventually though, I would like to find my "ideal" diet plan where I rarely have to deviate. I don't even know if this is possible. IS there the essentially perfect diet for someone? Obviously everybody would have a different diet as we all react differently to certain foods, but taking out the gueswork would be grand.

And of course that perfect diet would not just be physically ideal but mentally and emotionally ideal as wll.

im pretty positive that there is a perfect eating routine for someone to give them an optimal energy

crackers and cheese just a good portion of this during the day is perfect snack for me to keep me standing and doing manual labor

rice and beans with cajun spice and chilipowder are key when i get home with 8-10 glasses of 70percent grapejuice 30 percent water

i agree you need all things physically , mentally and emotionally ideal

the problem with meat eaters is that eating meat is phsyically ideal the problem is its not ideal for other beings and the waste that accrues from it aswell as the heme-iron effect on body
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 05:39:13 PM »
intelligent approach however

if somethings not working after a few days i scrap it

staying on something a week and no encouraging results is enough reason to scrap it or scrap part of it

For me personally, this simply isn't enough time. There have been many instances where it has taken alot longer than just a few days, to see results.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 05:39:57 PM »
I am calling the JC's now for more info they have a different style of training weekly.

honus wagner was the most expensive baseball card i met him , i cant ask for much better than the jc's and the wagners each vouching for me to fight for there groups
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 05:41:54 PM »
For me personally, this simply isn't enough time. There have been many instances where it has taken alot longer than just a few days, to see results.

this is true im not totally dismissing your point, especially if you apply 'rest days' it will take longer to see results because your body is working at a slower pace because its under less stress and not hitting the wall on a daily basis like you would when you train everyday and work everyday

i prefer hitting the wall on a daily basis to scramble quickly for answers
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 05:46:34 PM »
Changes everytime I come to a realization,  from personal experience or from scientific studies. Also change it depending on mood and will to experiment. The remnants of all the trials is my current diet. I find that common sense and gut feeling is very helpful to listen to on a permanent basis.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 05:50:37 PM »
2600 calories of whatever I like.  I always have some heme iron every day at an optimal proportion relative to total calories.

Also Johnny, you may not have to worry about heme iron ever again.

http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/6649/20130504/new-treatment-gray-hair-vitiligo-here-study.htm

New Treatment for Gray Hair and Vitiligo is Almost Here: Study

Graying of hair at an early age causes a lot of panic among those who experience it. People readily blame their stressful lifestyles the moment a gray strand pops up. But it looks like one can bid their worries goodbye, with a team of U.K. researchers devising a novel technique that has the capacity of reversing the graying process. The innovation may just put an end to the era of hair dyes.
According to a report published in the online journal FASEB, people with gray hair develop massive oxidative stress through accumulation of hydrogen peroxide in the hair follicle, and this causes the hair to bleach itself right from the root.
Like Us on Facebook
The researchers state that this huge accumulation of hydrogen peroxide can be cured with the help of a proprietary treatment described as a topical, IVB activated compound called PC-KUS, which is a modified pseudocatalase. Apart from this, the treatment shows good results for skin conditions such as vitiligo.
"To date, it is beyond any doubt that the sudden loss of the inherited skin and localized hair color can affect those individuals in many fundamental ways," Karin U. Schallreuter, M.D., study author from the Institute for Pigmentary Disorders in association with E.M. Arndt University of Greifswald, Germany, was quoted as saying in a news release. "The improvement of quality of life after total and even partial successful repigmentation has been documented."
To test their new treatment, the researchers examined a group of 2,411 patients with vitiligo. Among the participants, nearly 2.4 percent were diagnosed with strictly segmental vitiligo (SSV), and nearly 3.2 percent were diagnosed with mixed vitiligo that inclused SSV and NSV (non-segmental vitiligo).
The researchers noticed that those with SSV, within certain nerval distribution that involves skin and eyelashes, had the same level of oxidative stress like those with NSV. And this causes the hair follicles to turn gray. The new treatment will lead to repigmentation of hair and eyelashes.
Gerald Weissmann, M.D., Editor-in-Chief of The FASEB journal, concludes saying that this is the first time a treatment has been developed that goes to the root of the problem. "While this is exciting news, what's even more exciting is that this also works for vitiligo. This condition, while technically cosmetic, can have serious socio-emotional effects of people. Developing an effective treatment for this condition has the potential to radically improve many people's lives."

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2013, 05:50:53 PM »
honus wagner was the most expensive baseball card i met him , i cant ask for much better than the jc's and the wagners each vouching for me to fight for there groups
We have to help the JC's a minority family several of their kids are stealing copper.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 05:56:37 PM »
If you dont change what your currently doing youre never gonna find whats optimal
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 06:00:15 PM »
2600 calories of whatever I like.  I always have some heme iron every day at an optimal proportion relative to total calories.

Also Johnny, you may not have to worry about heme iron ever again.

http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/6649/20130504/new-treatment-gray-hair-vitiligo-here-study.htm

New Treatment for Gray Hair and Vitiligo is Almost Here: Study

Graying of hair at an early age causes a lot of panic among those who experience it. People readily blame their stressful lifestyles the moment a gray strand pops up. But it looks like one can bid their worries goodbye, with a team of U.K. researchers devising a novel technique that has the capacity of reversing the graying process. The innovation may just put an end to the era of hair dyes.
According to a report published in the online journal FASEB, people with gray hair develop massive oxidative stress through accumulation of hydrogen peroxide in the hair follicle, and this causes the hair to bleach itself right from the root.
Like Us on Facebook
The researchers state that this huge accumulation of hydrogen peroxide can be cured with the help of a proprietary treatment described as a topical, IVB activated compound called PC-KUS, which is a modified pseudocatalase. Apart from this, the treatment shows good results for skin conditions such as vitiligo.
"To date, it is beyond any doubt that the sudden loss of the inherited skin and localized hair color can affect those individuals in many fundamental ways," Karin U. Schallreuter, M.D., study author from the Institute for Pigmentary Disorders in association with E.M. Arndt University of Greifswald, Germany, was quoted as saying in a news release. "The improvement of quality of life after total and even partial successful repigmentation has been documented."
To test their new treatment, the researchers examined a group of 2,411 patients with vitiligo. Among the participants, nearly 2.4 percent were diagnosed with strictly segmental vitiligo (SSV), and nearly 3.2 percent were diagnosed with mixed vitiligo that inclused SSV and NSV (non-segmental vitiligo).
The researchers noticed that those with SSV, within certain nerval distribution that involves skin and eyelashes, had the same level of oxidative stress like those with NSV. And this causes the hair follicles to turn gray. The new treatment will lead to repigmentation of hair and eyelashes.
Gerald Weissmann, M.D., Editor-in-Chief of The FASEB journal, concludes saying that this is the first time a treatment has been developed that goes to the root of the problem. "While this is exciting news, what's even more exciting is that this also works for vitiligo. This condition, while technically cosmetic, can have serious socio-emotional effects of people. Developing an effective treatment for this condition has the potential to radically improve many people's lives."

i dont like masking therapy

its like people on roids they mask there selfs with roids

its not a real-reality its a masking technique

sure this masking technique may work, but the other issues of heme iron remain unsolved
A

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 02:09:20 AM »
why dont you get a room?

Marine

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 02:11:04 AM »
If you dont change what your currently doing youre never gonna find whats optimal

the optimal diet for every human been is low carb

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 02:11:49 AM »
because its rare i see someone posting

"a new Diet or bulking diet for energy or mass"

i assume you guys are either trying all sorts of eating regimins some with or without kale chips and grapejuice, and just keeping it to yourselves

or you guys rarely deviate and do the same thing, thus not posting about it because its the same thing over and over

Past year i've just been eating Bacon

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 03:46:05 AM »
The daily routine is garbage, it's only a crutch, it's a security, chaos is much better, it will make you strong, will make your testosterone go up, while the routine will make you weak, perhaps in all ways possible.

For 10 days I have done intermittent fasting, and stooped all dairy and all grains, obviously workouts have suffered as expected but losing fat I have noticed better hearing and eye sight as well. I was walking and noticed the chirping birds right in my ear. I'm aggressively looking around in wonder where I go now.

Now I'm going to increase calories again, because of craving, I will add more beans and carob concoctions to begin with.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 04:22:47 AM »
to be honest i just stick with the same diet regiman ive been using the last 20 yrs, i figure if its not broken why fix it. the diet works good for getting me lean n hard. ive tried others peoples diets over the years but always tried them in the winter so this way if they didnt work well for me it was cool cause it was still cold out n i had time to get ripped
R

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 04:36:37 AM »
to be honest i just stick with the same diet regiman ive been using the last 20 yrs, i figure if its not broken why fix it. the diet works good for getting me lean n hard. ive tried others peoples diets over the years but always tried them in the winter so this way if they didnt work well for me it was cool cause it was still cold out n i had time to get ripped
agree... .if it works for you why change it.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2013, 04:42:26 AM »
agree... .if it works for you why change it.

It's finding what works that can be hard for some.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2013, 04:58:55 AM »
It's finding what works that can be hard for some.
very true...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2013, 05:54:56 AM »
.The same day everyday.