Author Topic: Kid in cockpit - hilarious, but some people will find wrong on so many levels-  (Read 4669 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

Remember its just an sketch.. so, have a sense of humor.
Gracie Rules

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Army of One

• Getbig V
Strange, I was waiting for the funny part but it never happened, just seemed like shock value for the sake of it.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Strange, I was waiting for the funny part but it never happened, just seemed like shock value for the sake of it.
x2

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
bettter writing could have had something there.   predictable

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This is zero percent funny and 100% wrong.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Didn't even smirk. Ok premise and good camera work but bad writing and poor deliverance.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Yeah hilarious  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
This is zero percent funny and 100% wrong.
Have to side with Wiggs on this one

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
 To the ones that didn't found that funny... the reason must be that you're still butthurted... you know after been ass raped.

Anyway... I'm not taking sides here. just putting some facts, if you don't like what they are doing to your country? stop f*cking with other countries stuff like invading other countries,killing civilians women and children the list goes forever.

Did you know that the day of bombing in Boston, US kill 11 children in Afghanistan, most was babies.

http://raniakhalek.com/2013/04/17/reporter-asks-white-house-if-u-s-airstrikes-that-kill-afghan-civilians-qualify-as-terrorism/

Just saying... not taking sides.
Gracie Rules

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
To the ones that didn't found that funny... the reason must be that you're still butthurted... you know after been ass raped.

Anyway... I'm not taking sides here. just putting some facts, if you don't like what they are doing to your country? stop f*cking with other countries stuff like invading other countries,killing civilians women and children the list goes forever.

Did you know that the day of bombing in Boston, US kill 11 children in Afghanistan, most was babies.

http://raniakhalek.com/2013/04/17/reporter-asks-white-house-if-u-s-airstrikes-that-kill-afghan-civilians-qualify-as-terrorism/

must be the reason  ;)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
I liked the part where the kid started screaming Allah Ackbar too.   ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
I'm not from the USA and I give a fuck about 9/11, I still think that wasn't hilarious  ::)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
I'm not from the USA and I give a fuck about 9/11, I still think that wasn't hilarious  ::)

Simple... you're not just butthurt, you're a nut hugger. :D
Gracie Rules

epic_alien

it was funny. but i can separate myself from what is retarded and what isnt. such as people who belive in religion, and those who kill in name of religion cannot realize  how retarded they are.. so absurd and retarded to me, so this is why this is humorous to me.

Army of One

• Getbig V

Not butthurt, just wasn't funny.Something like this is gallows humor but is able to raise a smirk

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV

Something for the other butthurt people.

;D
Gracie Rules

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
That was hilarious! 
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

Not the first time the Taliban have used children as shields during a gun battle.  The Taliban have such little respect for life, placing children in a war zone means nothing to them.  Those children are better of dead than being raised by those Muslim Terrorists.
V

f450

• Getbig IV
Not the first time the Taliban have used children as shields during a gun battle.  The Taliban have such little respect for life, placing children in a war zone means nothing to them.  Those children are better of dead than being raised by those Muslim Terrorists.

fuck you and your unborn children you sick fucking psycho... saying innocent kids are better off dead. Fuck you. >:(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
fuck you and your unborn children you sick fucking psycho... saying innocent kids are better off dead. Fuck you. >:(
They are, they were relieved of suffering a horrible existence (their lives up until that time were more than likely horrible), I feel the same about kids born to adults that are members of paedophile rings, kids born to career criminals etc etc.  Why would anybody want kids to be raised by terrorists who are more than happy to use them as gunfire fodder.  I think it is you who is the psycho.  Sorry, but those kids are better of dead.  Kids are not shields for terrorists, and if they are being used as such, they are better of dead.  Perhaps if you understood the situation a little better you would understand, but the Taliban often use civilian houses and children as cover. Any decent human being would never do such a thing, but that's what the Taliban does, because they have zero respect for human life.  
V

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

No, this video is not funny.  It is also being featured on YouTube's home page of mine.

Still, nothing funny at all.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
Gracie Rules

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Calm down cry bitches, it was just a sketch ::)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
No, this video is not funny.  It is also being featured on YouTube's home page of mine.

Still, nothing funny at all.

Well!! I call everybody butthurt... because they didn't found the video funny.

Are you butthurt?

Just in case if you banned me or put me in time out... by doing that you're reproving my point. :D#‹
Gracie Rules