Author Topic: ANABOLICHALO  (Read 73738 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: ANABOLICHALO
« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2013, 06:45:13 PM »
da fuck is this ... were all adults i dont see this ending well if omr keeps modding like this.  anabalico keep up the good work... you keep this board from being stale.

What cum grave did you drag yourself out of?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2013, 06:47:36 PM »
your delusions on here has surpass all, has reached Genova size delusions only yours is not physique wise but self status proclamation.

Think of shizzo in the same vain as a great wrestling heel.   He's the superstar billy gram of getbig.  Same hair style too.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #202 on: May 07, 2013, 06:49:50 PM »
Think of shizzo in the same vain as a great wrestling heel.   He's the superstar billy gram of getbig.  Same hair style too.
;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2013, 06:56:11 PM »
Nah... getbig already has/had a superstarbillygraham.

I wonder what ever happened to SS?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2013, 06:57:06 PM »
;D
Do you finally get it then?  ;D  Even though i did own you in this debate (just ask anyone  :P) I had to learn this the hard way too. Do not take this shit too seriously. All you have to do, is admit that I owned you in this thread. Deal?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2013, 07:29:11 PM »
Do you finally get it then?  ;D  Even though i did own you in this debate (just ask anyone  :P) I had to learn this the hard way too. Do not take this shit too seriously. All you have to do, is admit that I owned you in this thread. Deal?
??? in your own mind you own anyone in real life you are the laughing stock, DEAL  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2013, 07:32:29 PM »
??? in your own mind you own anyone in real life you are the laughing stock, DEAL  ;)
Nah, you are a roofer in Canada. I win by default anyway. Just pray, and let the owning sink in. Jesus will forgive you in time. But you did embarrass him tonight.  :-\

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #207 on: May 07, 2013, 07:35:55 PM »
you should have thought twice before drawing first blood bro, good day.

Why do I get the feeling that Shizzo isn't intimated by you like you think he is.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: May 07, 2013, 07:37:31 PM »
Why do I get the feeling that Shizzo isn't intimated by you like you think he is.
Put down the wine coolers babe. Just do what you do naturally. Spread those legs.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2013, 07:46:19 PM »
lol and this why you can't entirely hate shizzo because .....

Put down the wine coolers babe. Just do what you do naturally. Spread those legs.
lmao

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2013, 07:47:48 PM »
Nah, you are a roofer in Canada. I win by default anyway. Just pray, and let the owning sink in. Jesus will forgive you in time. But you did embarrass him tonight.  :-\
I own my own business, what is it exactly what you do for a living.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2013, 07:50:07 PM »
One More Rep is currently on a power trip. However I'm sure this is the standard with every brand new mod. When you get a new job you work your ass off just to prove that you do deserve to be there. After time though you start to mellow out and just get into the swing of things. This is something everybody does.

OMR will tone it down eventually, and Anabolic Halo will be back to spamming the Gossip and Opinion sections with his usual "Why is the sky blue?" threads.

Best to just let them run their usual course. Most don't usually get over ten replies anyways.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2013, 07:52:49 PM »
I own my own business, what is it exactly what you do for a living.
I own Minds, drive nice cars, and fuck insecure bitches like Bikini Slut. I'm done with you. I thought we were cool. You threw me under the bus, and then I owned you.  Go to sunday mass, and repent.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2013, 07:54:11 PM »
I own Minds, drive nice cars, and fuck insecure bitches like Bikini Slut. I'm done with you. I thought we were cool. You threw me under the bus, and then I owned you.  Go to sunday mass, and repent.
what do you do for a living big shot?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2013, 07:56:34 PM »
One More Rep is currently on a power trip. However I'm sure this is the standard with every brand new mod. When you get a new job you work your ass off just to prove that you do deserve to be there. After time though you start to mellow out and just get into the swing of things. This is something everybody does.

OMR will tone it down eventually, and Anabolic Halo will be back to spamming the Gossip and Opinion sections with his usual "Why is the sky blue?" threads.

Best to just let them run their usual course. Most don't usually get over ten replies anyways.

it's a chore, not a job, bikinimutt.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2013, 07:57:02 PM »
what do you do for a living big shot?
Just stop. Take a deeeeeeep breath. It's ok, so you got owned. There is always a tomorrow. God teaches forgiveness. Hopefully, I will have an apology within 24 hours.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2013, 07:59:20 PM »

How many of your threads or replies have I touched?

How many members have actually been removed from here due to me besides Benny B?

Whose threads have I deleted besides spam bots like AnabolicHalo, Marine and Tacobender?

The only posts I have removed involved blatant racist remarks towards African Americans & Jews.

Ask the hardcore members here (real veterans) if I have removed any of their work?

Just because I do my job doesn't mean that I am on a power trip.

Give me some examples (constructive criticism) and I will gladly work to improve my approach. Even UkJeff and I went back and forth, but I did not erase any of his threads or posts. You can even ask Ron. I had initially, due to the many complaints of members, addressed UKJeff with Ron and then felt that like all members here, he is simply trying to have fun and so I told Ron to forget my initial stance regarding giving him a time out for trolling.

This isn't a matter of power tripping, this is a matter of me actually trying to help out around here.

But please, give me some examples..

"1"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2013, 08:01:20 PM »
Just stop. Take a deeeeeeep breath. It's ok, so you got owned. There is always a tomorrow. God teaches forgiveness. Hopefully, I will have an apology within 24 hours.
I am not sorry for nothing and why are you ashamed of what you do for a living, do you even have a job bro, come to Canada, I will hire you and I pay good too, up to 20 dollars per hours  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2013, 08:06:20 PM »

How many members have actually been removed from here due to me besides Benny B?

Whose threads have I deleted besides spam bots like AnabolicHalo, Marine and Tacobender?

The only posts I have removed involved blatant racist remarks towards African Americans & Jews.

Ask the hardcore members here (real veterans) if I have removed any of their work?

Give me some examples (constructive criticism) and I will gladly work to improve my approach. Even UkJeff and I went back and forth, but I did not erase any of his threads or posts. You can even ask Ron. I had initially, due to the many complaints of members, addressed UKJeff with Ron and then felt that like all members here, he is simply trying to have fun and so I told Ron to forget my initial stance regarding giving him a time out for trolling.

This isn't a matter of power tripping, this is a matter of me actually trying to help out around here.

"1"
Hey! Stop it! Most of us have something to contribute here. Let's stop trying to one-up eachother, and focus on creating good posts. All you have to do is admit that I am a top 10 poster.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2013, 08:11:44 PM »

"1"
excellent post^^ the guys that have been around here since 2005 or lower will all appreciate and the trolls will complain religiously. OMR is the best MOD in a long time

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2013, 08:29:45 PM »
it's a chore, not a job, bikinimutt.

If it was a chore he wouldn't have volunteered so readily. People mod because they want to....not because they have to.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2013, 08:32:04 PM »
excellent post^^ the guys that have been around here since 2005 or lower will all appreciate and the trolls will complain religiously. OMR is the best MOD in a long time

I think what you mean is that OMR is the ONLY mod that has been active in modding duties in a long time. That doesn't constitute best or worst....it just is what it is.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2013, 08:38:21 PM »
I think what you mean is that OMR is the ONLY mod that has been active in modding duties in a long time. That doesn't constitute best or worst....it just is what it is.

You are right. Where the hell are guys like Max Rep and Mindspin? We never here from them.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2013, 08:54:45 PM »

You are obviously clueless as to what I or other mods do on a daily basis and that includes removal of YOUR unedited pictures.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2013, 08:56:57 PM »
You are right. Where the hell are guys like Max Rep and Mindspin? We never here from them.

Max operates in stelth mode and Mindspin goes on many biznes trips.
: