Author Topic: ANABOLICHALO  (Read 74752 times)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
Re: ANABOLICHALO
« Reply #275 on: May 08, 2013, 08:36:36 AM »
When private messages don't work (as were done with anabolic), addressing in public is the next option.
Dude, you've graduated from trolling/stalking bigmc and OneTimeHard, to now trolling me.  Ease up a little, as I find no pleasure in keeping at this.

Realize that my initial statements were true. For as many complaints as I've received about you, I still believe you should have fun around here.

That said, if you still feel the need to troll me, have fun!

"1"

P.S. I get pleasure when men stalk and follow me around, as that is part of my nature as a gay man. As for you, I don't know why you've taken such a liking to me, but it's still appreciated..

I will go on record as stating OneMoreRep is doing a great job as being a Mod.   It's not an easy job on Getbig..... it's a very busy forum that also has a lot of industry people reading every day.

I have no idea why some of you try to mess with the Mods? Just chill and have fun? Messing with a mod is like poking a Pitbull with a long stick?

I support OneMoreRep and the Mod-work he has done.  And I told Ron this too.

ukjeff

« Reply #276 on: May 08, 2013, 08:50:19 AM »
Messing with a mod is like poking a Pitbull with a long stick?
ahh..but it shouldn't be, it should be no different than poking a poodle with a stick.

mods shouldn't wield/threaten the ban button if they get in a debate about something.
Once they get into a debate the mods hat should come off.
Mods should be detached from the boards, not joining in and then using a mods power when it suits.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #277 on: May 08, 2013, 08:55:23 AM »
ahh..but it shouldn't be, it should be no different than poking a poodle with a stick.

mods shouldn't wield/threaten the ban button if they get in a debate about something.
Mods should be detached from the boards, not joining in and then using a mods power when it suits.

I was going to write something similar. 
A

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: May 08, 2013, 08:57:55 AM »

It's not easy being a mod here.  Every Mod (other than Ron) was once a regular member....a veteran member.   We also love to debate and have fun too.

But Ron asks us to clean the place up.  We try to do our best.  Ron asks us to follow the rules as set by him.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #279 on: May 08, 2013, 08:59:42 AM »
the funny part is that the guys who call me a retard, are the ones who dont understand deadlifting with a hook grip requires virtually no grip strength compared to any other grip

even when i point out the fact mihael koklyaev failed horribly in a grip based challenge at the arnold strongman (carry the huge lumber contraption up the ramp) while many others succeeded

and misha pulls 415kg with a hook grip

still

they cannot connect the fucking dots

even when the old "strength historian" of the arnold says "mikhael has been focusing on weightlifting intensely the past year, which doesnt work the grip, therefor he failed the challenge"

stil.... still....

some people just cant get it in their ignorant little head that hook grip is the easiest deadlift grip

why u think layne norton does it, after all  ::)

only one of countless bb related topics i know more about than the guys who call me stupid  ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: May 08, 2013, 09:02:19 AM »
heres what anablochao does:

hes not dumb, the guy is smart, he just deliberately creates threads of faqs typicaly asked by dumbass newcomers, but they dont wanna ridicule themselves, so they rather not ask, for theyre afraid theyll be laughed off.

he plays dumb, he isnt dumb.in a way, its the jesus figure of bodybuilding, he takes all the blame on himself :D
i just question the fundamentals

because by not doing so

you risk epic failure

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: May 08, 2013, 09:06:24 AM »
Anabolichalo, I appreciate your threads and posts. You matter to me.
Thanks my genetically blessed african american friend.

Your teenage bodybuilding pics are legendary.

One day you have to post pics from your prime

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: ANABOLICHALO for president!!!
« Reply #282 on: May 08, 2013, 09:07:15 AM »
sorry halo but I don't think this thread is even about you anymore  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: May 08, 2013, 09:08:39 AM »

i had my moment in the spot lights

i shall cherish it for a long time

and work even harder at providing quality threads

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #284 on: May 08, 2013, 09:10:09 AM »

Keep a'halo out of this, he has nothing to do with this  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #285 on: May 08, 2013, 09:16:30 AM »
i had my moment in the spot lights

i shall cherish it for a long time

and work even harder at providing quality threads

We would all appreciate that.  :)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: May 08, 2013, 09:16:38 AM »
heres what anablochao does:

hes not dumb, the guy is smart, he just deliberately creates threads of faqs typicaly asked by dumbass newcomers, but they dont wanna ridicule themselves, so they rather not ask, for theyre afraid theyll be laughed off.

he plays dumb, he isnt dumb.in a way, its the jesus figure of bodybuilding, he takes all the blame on himself :D

Luke 20:19
And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #287 on: May 08, 2013, 09:30:16 AM »

Poodles will let go ~ they have smaller teeth and their jaws don't lock on.  While a bite from a poodle might sting a little, it's nothing compared to a pit  ;)

That said ~ (gawd I hate that phrase) I agree with you.

Edit: I'm sure OMR & GM also agree as long as everyone plays by the rules (no hits below the belt, personal info, etc.).
:

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: May 08, 2013, 09:43:22 AM »

Poodles will let go ~ they have smaller teeth and their jaws don't lock on.  While a bite from a poodle might sting a little, it's nothing compared to a pit  ;)

That said ~ (gawd I hate that phrase) I agree with you.

Edit: I'm sure OMR & GM also agree as long as everyone plays by the rules (no hits below the belt, personal info, etc.).

Hey,

Jeff is still here. He hasn't been banned, nor has he been placed in Time Out, even when I have an inbox filled with complaints and posted up multiple examples of infractions. I have no personal issues with him, as I know that he is simply trying to have fun. That said (gawd I love that phrase), he is a self-admitted troll. If a troll were to start nonsense with you, I would stand by your side in solidarity as a fellow mod. Likewise, if rules are broken, I will gladly get involved. The "power trip" and "ego-driven" nonsense he is pushing is ridiculous. I have only removed threads that violated the rules (be it spamming, PERSONAL INFORMATION or baseless attacks).

I haven't erased any of his threads or posts, so I don't see why he keeps harping on it.

To each their own I supposed. While he can bitch all day long, he is the one that admitted that he is but merely a troll, here to only get a rise out of the forum members.

I thought as a moderator that would be perfectly obvious to you.
I like trolling forums and having some banter with the members, this forum is low on my list of good ones as I regularly troll various forums, I dip in here every now and agin because it occasionally has a "biter" who is good for a few laughs.

Is that honest enough for you?

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: May 08, 2013, 11:14:26 AM »
jeff has issues

they did a documentary in the uk about trolls like him

his personal life is probably a mess

he obviously hates alpha males and likes to snipe at them from the shadows

he was dominated by a strict mother and has never learned to adapt to the real world

it is highly likely that jeff is wanking himself unconcious while dressed as an old lady while posting on here
T

ukjeff

« Reply #290 on: May 08, 2013, 11:34:37 AM »
jeff has issues

they did a documentary in the uk about trolls like him

his personal life is probably a mess

he obviously hates alpha males and likes to snipe at them from the shadows

he was dominated by a strict mother and has never learned to adapt to the real world

it is highly likely that jeff is wanking himself unconcious while dressed as an old lady while posting on here
Thats the spirit bigmc, where have you been hiding all this time.  ;D
Jeff is still here. He hasn't been banned, nor has he been placed in Time Out, even when I have an inbox filled with complaints and posted up multiple examples of infractions. I have no personal issues with him, as I know that he is simply trying to have fun. That said (gawd I love that phrase), he is a self-admitted troll.
In box filled with complaints, now i thought this was "getbig" were men were men and they dealt with dickheads by chasing them off the boards.
It seems there are numerous little cry babies behind the scenes telling tales.  ::)
A self admitted troll is better than one who trolls and pretends he/she is something different.

And the highlighted PERSONAL INFORMATION can be discussed in PM if you like, all may not be as it first appears.   ;)

Oh and "bitching" LOL.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: May 08, 2013, 11:58:20 AM »
Thats the spirit bigmc, where have you been hiding all this time.  ;DIn box filled with complaints, now i thought this was "getbig" were men were men and they dealt with dickheads by chasing them off the boards.
It seems there are numerous little cry babies behind the scenes telling tales.  ::)
A self admitted troll is better than one who trolls and pretends he/she is something different.

And the highlighted PERSONAL INFORMATION can be discussed in PM if you like, all may not be as it first appears.   ;)

Oh and "bitching" LOL.

if you believe the above

why do you keep threatening to send private messages to the mods to get members banned

practice what you preach jeffrey
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #292 on: May 08, 2013, 11:59:41 AM »
Thats the spirit bigmc, where have you been hiding all this time.  ;DIn box filled with complaints, now i thought this was "getbig" were men were men and they dealt with dickheads by chasing them off the boards.

Oh and "bitching" LOL.

Are you a whey isolate or a whey concentrate kind of guy Jeffrey?

ukjeff

« Reply #293 on: May 08, 2013, 12:24:39 PM »
if you believe the above

why do you keep threatening to send private messages to the mods to get members banned

practice what you preach jeffrey
I haven't threatened to do anything, I simply asked for clarification on death threats and what happens to people who send them.
I don't threaten people, it's not my style, and TBH making threats can be very dangerous, you never know who you are threatening.
Making a threat can automatically put you in danger, why you may ask, well its because you can force the person you threaten to act first.
People who hurt people seldom make threats, they just do it.
Threatening people on a forum will bring you a whole world of trouble if something happens to the individual you have threatened.

Oh and you have promised not to interact with me again, why the change of heart?

PS, did you like my picture?   ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: May 08, 2013, 12:43:31 PM »
I haven't threatened to do anything, I simply asked for clarification on death threats and what happens to people who send them.
I don't threaten people, it's not my style, and TBH making threats can be very dangerous, you never know who you are threatening.
Making a threat can automatically put you in danger, why you may ask, well its because you can force the person you threaten to act first.
People who hurt people seldom make threats, they just do it.
Threatening people on a forum will bring you a whole world of trouble if something happens to the individual you have threatened.

Oh and you have promised not to interact with me again, why the change of heart?

PS, did you like my picture?   ;)

your reply above is typical of a troll

i can say what i want but dont threaten me or i will run to the police or careful im a badass you are fucking with the wrong guy

you are not a bad ass jeff you are a sad lonely man bitter about his failed life

this had led to you stalking people you perceive to be better than you

which you acknowledge with your "aim high" comment

maybe you should apply your own dont know who you are fucking with on the internet mantra next time you post pictures of innocent children in an attempt to own someone
T

ukjeff

« Reply #295 on: May 08, 2013, 01:06:01 PM »
your reply above is typical of a troll

i can say what i want but dont threaten me or i will run to the police or careful im a badass you are fucking with the wrong guy
Interpret it how you like but thats not what I meant at all.
you are not a bad ass jeff you are a sad lonely man bitter about his failed life
there are no badasses on here, thats for sure.
this had led to you stalking people you perceive to be better than you

which you acknowledge with your "aim high" comment

maybe you should apply your own dont know who you are fucking with on the internet mantra next time you post pictures of innocent children in an attempt to own someone
Aiming high on this forum isnt all that high, it was you and OTH. ::)

I thought the photo thing was cleared up, never mind, you keep spitting it out if it makes you think you have the upper hand in the discussion.
If you had been truthful in our previous debate the photo wouldn't have been posted, and why is the photo still on the other website if you are so concerned about it?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: May 08, 2013, 01:09:10 PM »
Interpret it how you like but thats not what I meant at all.there are no badasses on here, thats for sure.Aiming high on this forum isnt all that high, it was you and OTH. ::)

I thought the photo thing was cleared up, never mind, you keep spitting it out if it makes you think you have the upper hand in the discussion.
If you had been truthful in our previous debate the photo wouldn't have been posted, and why is the photo still on the other website if you are so concerned about it?

are you stalking me on multiple sites jizzef

maybe i am just showing you how to troll properly  ;)

T

ukjeff

« Reply #297 on: May 08, 2013, 01:40:15 PM »
are you stalking me on multiple sites jizzef

maybe i am just showing you how to troll properly 

Now thats what this site should be about.  ;)

just don't lose it again   :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: May 08, 2013, 01:41:47 PM »
Now thats what this site should be about.  ;)

just don't lose it again   :)

the only thing i lost dear jeffrey was my spunk on your mothers face  :-*
T

ukjeff

« Reply #299 on: May 08, 2013, 02:10:51 PM »
Now I know you are making stuff up.
She always swallows it all because she doesn't like it in her eyes.