Author Topic: ANABOLICHALO  (Read 74813 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: ANABOLICHALO
« Reply #300 on: May 08, 2013, 11:44:12 PM »
Now thats what this site should be about.  ;)

just don't lose it again   :)
jeff you are in the minority here and you love to argue, I don't think I have ever met anyone on this forum that loves to argue as much as you do. You argue about the stupidest smallest little things and just carry on from argument to argument.

I bet people all around you in real life constantly tell you how you like to argue. now you are stalking OMR and trying to make him look like a bad guy with your clever little tricks, bro who the fuck do you think you are talking too, the man was not born yesterday.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #301 on: May 08, 2013, 11:48:00 PM »
jeff you are in the minority here and you love to argue, I don't think I have ever met anyone on this forum that loves to argue as much as you do. You argue about the stupidest smallest little things and just carry on from argument to argument.

I bet people all around you in real life constantly tell you how you like to argue. now you are stalking OMR and trying to make him look like a bad guy with your clever little tricks, bro who the fuck do you think you are talking too, the man was not born yesterday.

You take everything on this board seriously. Most posts are not meant to be take seriously....eg....UKJef f. Everybody can see that except for you and Arce. Cmon.....smarten up and stop taking things so seriously.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #302 on: May 08, 2013, 11:55:36 PM »
You take everything on this board seriously. Most posts are not meant to be take seriously....eg....UKJef f. Everybody can see that except for you and Arce. Cmon.....smarten up and stop taking things so seriously.
Like fuck I do, but I am also not a clown, you and jeff have formed an alliance here and everyone can see that, ever since my diet thread but i don't care cause you and jeff have one thing in common and that is you get bashed on here like crazy but you are to delusional to realize it and for fuck sake's get of Arce 's nuts already, you are riding him like no tomorrow relentlessly.

on a more serious matter since I am a nice guy a can teach you how to pose cause the way your arms are positioned in your quarters are down right retarded and embarrassing so if you want I can show you how it's done the right way so you don't look so stupid afterall I have prepped for contest overall winners in both bikini and in figure,  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #303 on: May 09, 2013, 12:37:09 AM »

One more time for OTH as he doesnt seem to grasp it.
I KNOW I ENJOY AND ARGUMENT, ITS WHY IM HERE, I HAVE EXPLAINED THAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND SAID THAT I JUST TROLL, BUT I TROLL IN A WAY THAT ENTERTAINS OTHERS WHO READ THE FORUM.

In real life I am nothing like I am on here, this is all an act, its not the real me at all.
Oh and me and OMR are fine, we have an understanding.

As soon as you realise this forum section isnt meant to be taken seriously maybe you can join in the fun.

As for any "alliances" they dont exist for me on here, I work alone and that my dear OTH is why you and a few others dont like me, you want me in your little "click".

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: May 09, 2013, 01:53:01 AM »
One more time for OTH as he doesnt seem to grasp it.
I KNOW I ENJOY AND ARGUMENT, ITS WHY IM HERE, I HAVE EXPLAINED THAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND SAID THAT I JUST TROLL, BUT I TROLL IN A WAY THAT ENTERTAINS OTHERS WHO READ THE FORUM.

In real life I am nothing like I am on here, this is all an act, its not the real me at all.
Oh and me and OMR are fine, we have an understanding.

As soon as you realise this forum section isnt meant to be taken seriously maybe you can join in the fun.

As for any "alliances" they dont exist for me on here, I work alone and that my dear OTH is why you and a few others dont like me, you want me in your little "click".

you arent entertaining

the only people on your side are the betas and bottom feeders
T

ukjeff

« Reply #305 on: May 09, 2013, 05:05:14 AM »
you arent entertaining
Fortunatly you dont speak for all the forum?
Did you notice the amount of viewings this thread got due to my discussion with OMR?
Im pretty sure they were entertained.
When did you last generate that much traffic? (and dont count the threads which had me in them  ;))
the only people on your side are the betas and bottom feeders
Are they the "easier targets" you mentioned?  ;)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: May 09, 2013, 05:24:32 AM »
Did you notice the amount of viewings this thread got due to my discussion with OMR?
When did you last generate that much traffic? (and dont count the threads which had me in them  ;))Are they the "easier targets" you mentioned?  ;)

I've said before i think you are a sharp guy, and you and i are cut from the same cloth in a way. We are very adept at pointing out hypocrisy and inconsistent statements.

Where i think you go wrong, not that you care...is you don't know when to let it go. You are not going to see anyone post "Yes Jeff, you have superior intellect, and have ripped my argument to shreds" anytime soon. ....Know that you made a fool of someone and move on, it will be a cold day in hell when someone admits defeat on this site.

You just look like a petty douche , and not the witty smartass you want to be...when you belabor a point well past the point of anyone giving a shit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: May 09, 2013, 05:31:47 AM »
When did you last generate that much traffic? (and dont count the threads which had me in them  ;))Are they the "easier targets" you mentioned?  ;)

haha

yeah you are a real heavy hitter on here  ::)
T

ukjeff

« Reply #308 on: May 09, 2013, 05:34:21 AM »
nice comback bigmc, you really know how to put together a scathing retort.   ;D

I've said before i think you are a sharp guy
thanks copper coins, I will just ignore the rest of your post though, thanks.  ;)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: May 09, 2013, 05:39:00 AM »
thanks copper coins, I will just ignore the rest of your post though, thanks.  ;)

Well that is what people do here when they have been crucified  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: May 09, 2013, 05:41:29 AM »

post somethinbg worthwhile

and i will respond accordingly

untill that time i will show you the contempt you deserve  :-*
T

ukjeff

« Reply #311 on: May 09, 2013, 05:42:17 AM »
Well that is what people do here when they have been crucified
Not sure if youre serious, but that was the point of my last post  ;)   ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #312 on: May 09, 2013, 05:43:31 AM »
post somethinbg worthwhile

and i will respond accordingly

untill that time i will show you the contempt you deserve 

I couldnt care less if you respond or not, its very rarely noteworthy of interesting anyway.  ;)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: May 09, 2013, 05:48:19 AM »
Not sure if youre serious, but that was the point of my last post  ;)   ;D

I got that dude., was going with it

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #314 on: May 09, 2013, 05:51:33 AM »
I like this guy.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #315 on: May 09, 2013, 05:53:15 AM »
I've said before i think you are a sharp guy, and you and i are cut from the same cloth in a way. We are very adept at pointing out hypocrisy and inconsistent statements.

Where i think you go wrong, not that you care...is you don't know when to let it go. You are not going to see anyone post "Yes Jeff, you have superior intellect, and have ripped my argument to shreds" anytime soon. ....Know that you made a fool of someone and move on, it will be a cold day in hell when someone admits defeat on this site.

You just look like a petty douche , and not the witty smartass you want to be...when you belabor a point well past the point of anyone giving a shit.
I thought you were talking about me  :D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: May 09, 2013, 06:06:42 AM »
I thought you were talking about me  :D

I think there is a pipe in your basement that you hit your head on occasionally and post something pretty goddamn funny. Other than that you are a volume poster, I read your threads because i come here to read threads.. i don't particularly enjoy them but you have your moments.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #317 on: May 09, 2013, 06:34:11 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #318 on: May 09, 2013, 07:11:44 AM »
Hahah, OMR, are you asserting that there is a fair chance ukjeff is a 'towelhead' in the sense indicated below?

(Strictly speaking, the gif contains no nudity and is thus in accord with the rules, as best as I'm able to determine.)

One can only guess what goes on under that towel.  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: May 09, 2013, 08:21:49 AM »

I couldnt care less if you respond or not, its very rarely noteworthy of interesting anyway.  ;)

meltdown
T

ukjeff

« Reply #320 on: May 09, 2013, 08:23:10 AM »
meltdown
The prosecution rests your honour.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: May 09, 2013, 08:24:45 AM »
The prosecution rests your honour.