Author Topic: ANABOLICHALO  (Read 74819 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: ANABOLICHALO
« Reply #325 on: May 09, 2013, 08:36:24 AM »
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: May 09, 2013, 08:38:53 AM »
.Well guys and gals just one more thread before I hang up my sixguns on this forum.
I would like to say I have enjoyed it here but TBH its been a massive letdown.
I signed up here after I was told it was a brutal forum that took no prisoners what a joke that turned out to be.
It's a den of insecure losers who come across as tough as nails but when it gets down to it they just cant cut it.
I would get more of a fight on a knitting or cookery forum.

Respect to Galeniko and booty, two people who dont take themselves too seriously and enjoy the banter. 
As for the meltdown guys, you know who you are. 

I will let you take satisfaction in saying you ran me off the forum, it will after all boost you sagging egos.
Normally running someone off a board is destroying them in an argument, not ganging up and saying "nobody likes you here"

Enjoy your soppy forum guys, Im off to find people who can actually debate and argue without going into a meltdown.

I may respond again if anyones up for it, but certain people are off limits due to their fragility, so I will probably ignore them. (You know who you are  )
T

ukjeff

« Reply #327 on: May 09, 2013, 08:41:39 AM »
bigmc still not really understanding the role that a troll plays on a forum.   ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: May 09, 2013, 08:42:27 AM »
.Well guys and gals just one more thread before I hang up my sixguns on this forum.
I signed up here after I was told it was a brutal forum that took no prisoners what a joke that turned out to be.
It's a den of insecure losers who come across as tough as nails but when it gets down to it they just cant cut it.

Respect to Galeniko and booty, two people who dont take themselves too seriously and enjoy the banter. 

I will let you take satisfaction in saying you ran me off the forum, it will after all boost you sagging egos.
Normally running someone off a board is destroying them in an argument, not ganging up and saying "nobody likes you here"

Enjoy your soppy forum guys, Im off to find people who can actually debate and argue without going into a meltdown.

I may respond again if anyones up for it, but certain people are off limits due to their fragility, so I will probably ignore them. (You know who you are  )
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: May 09, 2013, 08:45:40 AM »
bigmc still not really understanding the role that a troll plays on a forum.   ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=470250.0

T

ukjeff

« Reply #330 on: May 09, 2013, 08:46:17 AM »
Well guys and gals just one more thread before I hang up my sixguns on this forum.

I may respond again if anyones up for it, but certain people are off limits due to their fragility, so I will probably ignore them. (You know who you are bigmc )

fixed   ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: May 09, 2013, 08:47:21 AM »
Quote from: ukjeff on Today at 08:32:03 AM

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

ukjeff

« Reply #333 on: May 09, 2013, 08:48:59 AM »

Yep, 141 replies and 2435 views.
Thats called a success as far as a forum is concerned, it ups the traffic you see.  ;)
Have any of your threads generated as many responses and views?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: May 09, 2013, 08:50:03 AM »

T

ukjeff

« Reply #335 on: May 09, 2013, 08:53:08 AM »
Lol at bigmc pretending hes trolling.
Top troll tip number 35, try and at least come up with something yourself rather than simply quoting others.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: May 09, 2013, 08:55:19 AM »

T

ukjeff

« Reply #337 on: May 09, 2013, 09:08:43 AM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=477664.0

Hey bigmc why did you delete your photo from that thread, the comparison too much for you?   ;D ;D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #338 on: May 09, 2013, 09:15:34 AM »
Did not read fuck all in this thread.

....Carry on.

ukjeff

« Reply #339 on: May 09, 2013, 09:17:53 AM »
Wheres bigmc gone?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #340 on: May 09, 2013, 09:25:27 AM »

Yep, 141 replies and 2435 views.
Thats called a success as far as a forum is concerned, it ups the traffic you see.  ;)
Have any of your threads generated as many responses and views?
LMAO there would be triple the views and triple the response, the fact that someone comes and sees you stops them from posting cause they do not want any part of this non sense and gibberish, see you create the opposite effect as a troll, you run people off the board you fucken dummy, wow delusional just like your counter part BS

lol at you thinking views are because of  OK there Jayson Genova.

ukjeff

« Reply #341 on: May 09, 2013, 09:43:50 AM »
you run people off the board you fucken dummy,
You and your little click do your best to run people off the board.
You dont like it when someone bites back.

PS do you like my picture?   :P

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #342 on: May 09, 2013, 09:48:16 AM »
Did not read fuck all in this thread.

....Carry on.
lol, I should have left when you did,  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #343 on: May 09, 2013, 09:58:24 AM »
lol, I should have left when you did,

Yep thats pretty obvious.   ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: May 09, 2013, 10:03:34 AM »

T

ukjeff

« Reply #345 on: May 09, 2013, 10:05:57 AM »

Boom.....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: May 09, 2013, 10:07:35 AM »

T

ukjeff

« Reply #347 on: May 09, 2013, 10:08:49 AM »
oh dear  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: May 09, 2013, 10:09:55 AM »

T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #349 on: May 09, 2013, 10:15:37 AM »

Boom.....
Bigmc dwarfing the quitter in this pic here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!