Author Topic: Some girl snapped at me in the gym tonight totally out of the blue!  (Read 10069 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Here is what happened....

So after starting off with cardio and a bunch of leg extensions, I always do leg presses after, but the plate loaded leg presses were taken, so I just figure I'll do some on the machine leg press until one of them frees up....
So I do a few sets on the machine leg press, finally one of plate loaded one is free, so I walk over there...
throw on some plates and start training on it...
finish my set, throw on some more plates, finish that, add some more, etc... on my third set I have about six plates on per side  (Yes - pussy weight for GETBIG) and as I'm doing my set...
this girl (I've seen her before), she is a bodybuilder or some fitness chick, I can't tell anymore, she's a black chick comes over, drops two 25 lbs plates on the floor right next to my leg press and just stares at me... I ignore her, keep doing my set...

I then get up and go get more plates... as I'm walking back, broad is still staring at me..

So I pull my headphones off and very politely go, "are you waiting on me?'.....
And the girl just loses it...
she goes...
"I'VE BEEN WAITING ON THIS LEG PRESS FOR A FUCKING HOUR BECAUSE ITS MY LAST EXERCISE AND I HAVE TO DO IT SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!  BUT I CAN'T GET A FUCKING CHANCE!!!!!!"

I'm in fucking shock...

I stare at her for a moment....
then I smile and I go....
"Well by all means, work in with me" (In my normal charming way)....
and then I start stripping my weights off...

I have 6 plates per side, she has a 25 lbs plate per side...
but I start un-racking it for her...
Girl is speechless at this point, can't believe what I'm doing, she is all like "uh uh uhhhh"....
with a stupid look on her face....
right at that moment the other leg press frees up, and she gathers her stuff real quick and jumps on it without saying anything to me....

I'm like, alright whatever, and put more plates back on mine....
I Was turning around ready to say to her "You know I was about to let you work in with me!"...
but then one of my buddies came over and started chatting with me, so I said fuck it...
but I'm gonna say something to her next time... I'm not letting this go, I'm not gonna be mean or whatever but I'm gonna bring it up, maybe be like "I thought you were going to knock me out the other day by the leg press!"

lol its weird though, girl is in great shape, takes her work out very seriously (Obviously), but she always trains with FULL ON MAKE UP.... like BRIGHT red lips stick, eyes done all heavy and shit, full on cake make up.... so weird!   Whatever, thats the story!

Annoying, cause I'm always so courteous... and I always let people work in, even when I have to strip off my weights so they can train, of if they are a group of three people, I still let them work in with out throwing a hissy fit or anything, and thats how I was planning on being today but the girl just lost her shit!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
So in summary, you are a pussy.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Nice novel Ach  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

There is a difference between a pussy and a gentleman!  I happen to be the latter!   ;)

Read "How to win friends and influence people" - there are a couple good lessons in there on how to deal with certain individuals!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Seems about correct my darker skinned Hebrew friend.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
My retort would have been along the lines of....."Look bitch, I'm not a mind reader.  Now kindly fuck off."

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
She is no BB or fitness girl if she is only using a 25# plate on each side. Weak bitch.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
There is a difference between a pussy and a gentleman!  I happen to be the latter!   ;)

Read "How to win friends and influence people" - there are a couple good lessons in there on how to deal with certain individuals!

No Ach, that bitch wronged you and you crumbled like a leaf. You can't be a gentleman to cunts. Lesson One. I have that book on PDF. That's dealing with reasonable people. Not fucking hoodrats.

ACT LIKE A MAN.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Weird to see such child like behavior from adults... just like a child, she just has the inability to look at things from a point of view that doesn't place her in the center of the universe. My gut reaction would be to tell her to fuck off, but I'm not sure how productive that would be. Props on keeping you cool.
follow the arrows

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
No Ach, that bitch wronged you and you crumbled like a leaf. You can't be a gentleman to cunts. Lesson One. I have that book on PDF. That's dealing with reasonable people. Not fucking hoodrats.

ACT LIKE A MAN.

When a person confronts you in that manner.... 90% of the time they are preparing themselves for A confrontation right back

or from a lesser person a pussy as apology followed by running away

No way in hell would she be expecting a smile, and an offer to "work in"  - this is why I took a minute after she flipped to gather my thoughts and think about the best way to reply.  I was gonna yell right back but prefer my way.

There was no crumbling my friend  8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Some girl snapped at me in the gym tonight totally out of the blue!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 07:37:30 PM »
you owe me two minutes of my life reading this shit!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 07:37:45 PM »
In addition that twat interrupted your workout and threw off your nutrient timing. And you do nothing. You're a natural guy so what happened to your balls?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 07:39:06 PM »
Big Cach killing the bitch with kindness, lol.  Can't wait to hear uberman's take on this.
follow the arrows

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 07:39:20 PM »
In addition that twat interrupted your workout and threw off your nutrient timing. And you do nothing. You're a natural guy so what happened to your balls?

You would think my focus would've been off after that... but I still kept on going after adding more and more weight.

Actually ended up having a great leg work out tonight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 07:40:27 PM »
When a person confronts you in that manner.... 90% of the time they are preparing themselves for A confrontation right back

No way in hell would she be expecting a smile, and an offer to "work in"  - this is why I took a minute after she flipped to gather my thoughts and think about the best way to reply.  I was gonna yell right back but prefer my way.

I have always lived by this:

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 07:43:00 PM »

Whatever bro. In your world since you care so much and now in getbig world, you came off as a pussy. But you're a square so I can't expect you to act any differently.

You should have told the bitch, you snooze, you lose, then put your headphones on and returned to your workout. You don't reward people for bad behavior and that's just what you did. had she asked you nicely to work in, different story.

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 07:45:42 PM »

X3 Don't let that girl step on you! You gotta tell her "Too Fucking Bad!! Come earlier next time!"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 07:46:57 PM »
Whatever bro. In you're world since you care so much and now in getbig world, you came off as a pussy. But you're a square so I can't expect you to act any differently.

You should have told the bitch, you snooze, you lose, then put your headphones on and returned to your workout. You don't reward people for bad behavior and that's just what you did. had she asked you nicely to work in, different story.
I will give you a piece of advice Wiggs, because you clearly need it.  ALWAYS do the exact opposite of what someone expects during a confrontation.  Defenses are immediately lowered, thoughts cannot process quick enough as the anticipated reaction was avoided thus the upper hand is given away completely as that individual just surrendered themselves and is now capable of being bent completely to your will.

Only a zoo animal will handle an aggressor in the manner you suggested.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 07:47:27 PM »

Slimy ways of the untermensch. This is why I've never trusted you others like you...wink, wink. :-*

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 07:50:11 PM »
She is no BB or fitness girl if she is only using a 25# plate on each side. Weak bitch.

In her defense, she was doing them 1 leg at a time... and eventually worked up to a 45 and a 25 per side  ;D

I like that - practically how I live my life.

Whatever bro. In you're world since you care so much and now in getbig world, you came off as a pussy. But you're a square so I can't expect you to act any differently.

Wiggs - Its very hard to get under my skin, I'm not gonna get all worked up and lose my temper over shit like that.  Call me a pussy all you want buddy, I do not really care.  Albeit I still want to say something again to her when I see her because I love being a smug smart ass, and I got distracted when my buddy came over and started talking to me before I could say more pussy things to her.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2013, 07:51:37 PM »
Here is what happened....

So after starting off with cardio and a bunch of leg extensions, I always do leg presses after, but the plate loaded leg presses were taken, so I just figure I'll do some on the machine leg press until one of them frees up....
So I do a few sets on the machine leg press, finally one of plate loaded one is free, so I walk over there...
throw on some plates and start training on it...
finish my set, throw on some more plates, finish that, add some more, etc... on my third set I have about six plates on per side  (Yes - pussy weight for GETBIG) and as I'm doing my set...
this girl (I've seen her before), she is a bodybuilder or some fitness chick, I can't tell anymore, she's a black chick comes over, drops two 25 lbs plates on the floor right next to my leg press and just stares at me... I ignore her, keep doing my set...

I then get up and go get more plates... as I'm walking back, broad is still staring at me..

So I pull my headphones off and very politely go, "are you waiting on me?'.....
And the girl just loses it...
she goes...
"I'VE BEEN WAITING ON THIS LEG PRESS FOR A FUCKING HOUR BECAUSE ITS MY LAST EXERCISE AND I HAVE TO DO IT SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!  BUT I CAN'T GET A FUCKING CHANCE!!!!!!"

I'm in fucking shock...

I stare at her for a moment....
then I smile and I go....
"Well by all means, work in with me" (In my normal charming way)....
and then I start stripping my weights off...

I have 6 plates per side, she has a 25 lbs plate per side...
but I start un-racking it for her...
Girl is speechless at this point, can't believe what I'm doing, she is all like "uh uh uhhhh"....
with a stupid look on her face....
right at that moment the other leg press frees up, and she gathers her stuff real quick and jumps on it without saying anything to me....

I'm like, alright whatever, and put more plates back on mine....
I Was turning around ready to say to her "You know I was about to let you work in with me!"...
but then one of my buddies came over and started chatting with me, so I said fuck it...
but I'm gonna say something to her next time... I'm not letting this go, I'm not gonna be mean or whatever but I'm gonna bring it up, maybe be like "I thought you were going to knock me out the other day by the leg press!"

lol its weird though, girl is in great shape, takes her work out very seriously (Obviously), but she always trains with FULL ON MAKE UP.... like BRIGHT red lips stick, eyes done all heavy and shit, full on cake make up.... so weird!   Whatever, thats the story!

Annoying, cause I'm always so courteous... and I always let people work in, even when I have to strip off my weights so they can train, of if they are a group of three people, I still let them work in with out throwing a hissy fit or anything, and thats how I was planning on being today but the girl just lost her shit!

Damn, what a bitch...  She sounds like she's off balance, fuck her

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 07:52:42 PM »

You're absulutly right

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 07:53:05 PM »
I will give you a piece of advice Wiggs, because you clearly need it.  ALWAYS do the exact opposite of what someone expects during a confrontation.  Defenses are immediately lowered, thoughts cannot process quick enough as the anticipated reaction was avoided thus the upper hand is given away completely as that individual just surrendered themselves and is now capable of being bent completely to your will.

Only a zoo animal will handle an aggressor in the manner you suggested.

Well Adam, when I want, as you have bared witness, I have a way with words and, I can defend myself. Guys like you that try the buddy shit (a common untermensch tactic, I might add) it doesn't work with me. I'm not a confrontational person but if someone steps up, they're gonna get their feelings hurt and that old trick or putting arms on my shoulder bullshit doesn't work with me. You a smart guy, but your also a devious guy. I know how guys like you work. and it doesn't work with me.  Thanks for the advice though...lol

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 07:54:07 PM »
Well Adam, when I want, as you have bared witness, I have a way with words and, I can defend myself. Guys like you that try the buddy shit (a common untermensch tactic, I might add) it doesn't work with me. I'm not a confrontational person but if someone steps up, they're gonna get their feelings hurt and that old trick or putting arms on my shoulder bullshit doesn't work with me. You a smart guy, but your also a devious guy. I know how guys like you work. and it doesn't work with me.  Thanks for the advice though...lol

Whatever Wiggums... you sooooo wouldn't be able to resist my charm  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2013, 07:56:15 PM »
In her defense, she was doing them 1 leg at a time... and eventually worked up to a 45 and a 25 per side  ;D

I like that - practically how I live my life.

Wiggs - Its very hard to get under my skin, I'm not gonna get all worked up and lose my temper over shit like that.  Call me a pussy all you want buddy, I do not really care.  Albeit I still want to say something again to her when I see her because I love being a smug smart ass, and I got distracted when my buddy came over and started talking to me before I could say more pussy things to her.

I've stated what I wanted to say. As did you. Good day.