Author Topic: Some girl snapped at me in the gym tonight totally out of the blue!  (Read 10072 times)

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
Re: Some girl snapped at me in the gym tonight totally out of the blue!
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2013, 05:45:30 AM »
Good "Move" on you. Kill them with kindness 8)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2013, 05:53:55 AM »
If you were squatting like you should have been you wouldn't have had this problem.
Y

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2013, 05:54:55 AM »
Girl has issues and more insecurities than whats normal among girls obviously. Girls who are really into training usually are more insecure than other girls. Next time slap her in the God damn face and put her in her rigthfull place! >:(

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2013, 05:56:48 AM »
Good "Move" on you. Kill them with kindness 8)

Yes, I approve this as well. Ach did a fine job keeping his compusre.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2013, 06:06:27 AM »
Yes, I approve this as well. Ach did a fine job keeping his compusre.
Yup. Gotta choose your battles. Losing your shit over a leg-press isn't one of them.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2013, 06:14:17 AM »

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2013, 06:19:11 AM »
If you were squatting like you should have been you wouldn't have had this problem.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
 :D
The man makes a good point though.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2013, 07:01:10 AM »
You aren't used to confrontations Ach.
Understandably you avoid overreacting but the sweet spot lies somewhere in between.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2013, 07:03:37 AM »
you should have pulled out your cock, spun her around and proceeded to fuck her in the ass, raw, no lube.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2013, 07:09:31 AM »
WHEN I WAS YOUNG

I WAS ONE TIME ON A BENCH PRESS

SOME ROIDED ALL OF THE MIND POWERLIFTER CAME TO ME

AND SAOD TO ME

GET THE FUCK OUT OR I IWLL BREAK YOU IN HALF

Bullshit you haven't been on a bench press once

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2013, 07:10:01 AM »
I think she likes you Achmed. She probably just needed a good way to break the ice with you and figured that by putting on that facade, she could get closer to you and have you flex a little.

Strong work Elseemu!

"1"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2013, 07:23:11 AM »
In college I was working out in the powerlifting gym.  My college had a special gym with all sorts of platforms for deads, squats, cleans etc...  this was because normal people complained about it being in the big gym.

Anyways, I'm doing deadlifts and this big fat cunt who looks like butterbean comes in and starts mouthing off at me to get the fuck off the platform, it's his turn to lift. blah. blah. blah.  Well in my early 20's I was a serious hothead, I would get into fights all the time.  Without blinking I grab a dumbbell handle and was about to smack the fucker across the face.  Within an instant, the guys I was lifting with jump on me to stop me from hitting him.  I'm going batshit, screaming at him that I was going to kill him etc...  The guy was in total shock shitting his pants, he huffs about it and just leaves the gym.  lol. 

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2013, 10:22:35 AM »
I've stated what I wanted to say. As did you. Good day.
^^
AAAAAHHHHHHH  YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2013, 11:18:17 AM »
No, but you will rush home and punch out a gossip-laden, passive aggressive screed and then share said screed with a crowd of anonymous douche nozzles on a bodybuilding message board.

:D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2013, 11:40:29 AM »
Here is what happened....

So after starting off with cardio and a bunch of leg extensions, I always do leg presses after, but the plate loaded leg presses were taken, so I just figure I'll do some on the machine leg press until one of them frees up....
So I do a few sets on the machine leg press, finally one of plate loaded one is free, so I walk over there...
throw on some plates and start training on it...
finish my set, throw on some more plates, finish that, add some more, etc... on my third set I have about six plates on per side  (Yes - pussy weight for GETBIG) and as I'm doing my set...
this girl (I've seen her before), she is a bodybuilder or some fitness chick, I can't tell anymore, she's a black chick comes over, drops two 25 lbs plates on the floor right next to my leg press and just stares at me... I ignore her, keep doing my set...

I then get up and go get more plates... as I'm walking back, broad is still staring at me..

So I pull my headphones off and very politely go, "are you waiting on me?'.....
And the girl just loses it...
she goes...
"I'VE BEEN WAITING ON THIS LEG PRESS FOR A FUCKING HOUR BECAUSE ITS MY LAST EXERCISE AND I HAVE TO DO IT SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!  BUT I CAN'T GET A FUCKING CHANCE!!!!!!"

I'm in fucking shock...

I stare at her for a moment....
then I smile and I go....
"Well by all means, work in with me" (In my normal charming way)....
and then I start stripping my weights off...

I have 6 plates per side, she has a 25 lbs plate per side...
but I start un-racking it for her...
Girl is speechless at this point, can't believe what I'm doing, she is all like "uh uh uhhhh"....
with a stupid look on her face....
right at that moment the other leg press frees up, and she gathers her stuff real quick and jumps on it without saying anything to me....

I'm like, alright whatever, and put more plates back on mine....
I Was turning around ready to say to her "You know I was about to let you work in with me!"...
but then one of my buddies came over and started chatting with me, so I said fuck it...
but I'm gonna say something to her next time... I'm not letting this go, I'm not gonna be mean or whatever but I'm gonna bring it up, maybe be like "I thought you were going to knock me out the other day by the leg press!"

lol its weird though, girl is in great shape, takes her work out very seriously (Obviously), but she always trains with FULL ON MAKE UP.... like BRIGHT red lips stick, eyes done all heavy and shit, full on cake make up.... so weird!   Whatever, thats the story!

Annoying, cause I'm always so courteous... and I always let people work in, even when I have to strip off my weights so they can train, of if they are a group of three people, I still let them work in with out throwing a hissy fit or anything, and thats how I was planning on being today but the girl just lost her shit!

I just hit everyone with kindness.....hasn't failed me yet.  Very rarely do I encounter a hothead, but on those occassions that I have they've always backed off with firm yet kind words.  Young cats will consider "kind words" a weakness, but they're stronger than any "Got a problem bro?" or "Come at me brah!" crap. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2013, 11:55:07 AM »
I just hit everyone with kindness.....hasn't failed me yet.  Very rarely do I encounter a hothead, but on those occassions that I have they've always backed off with firm yet kind words.  Young cats will consider "kind words" a weakness, but they're stronger than any "Got a problem bro?" or "Come at me brah!" crap. 

You can hit me with some kindness anytime you want big boy....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2013, 11:57:11 AM »

You can hit me with some kindness anytime you want big boy....

Prepare to have your daisy dukes charmed right off of you!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2013, 12:00:17 PM »
Prepare to have your daisy dukes charmed right off of you!

Glad it's the daisy dukes cuz kiwol never returned my assless chaps >:(

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2013, 01:30:08 PM »
Here is what happened....

So after starting off with cardio and a bunch of leg extensions, I always do leg presses after, but the plate loaded leg presses were taken, so I just figure I'll do some on the machine leg press until one of them frees up....
So I do a few sets on the machine leg press, finally one of plate loaded one is free, so I walk over there...
throw on some plates and start training on it...
finish my set, throw on some more plates, finish that, add some more, etc... on my third set I have about six plates on per side  (Yes - pussy weight for GETBIG) and as I'm doing my set...
this girl (I've seen her before), she is a bodybuilder or some fitness chick, I can't tell anymore, she's a black chick comes over, drops two 25 lbs plates on the floor right next to my leg press and just stares at me... I ignore her, keep doing my set...

I then get up and go get more plates... as I'm walking back, broad is still staring at me..

So I pull my headphones off and very politely go, "are you waiting on me?'.....
And the girl just loses it...
she goes...
"I'VE BEEN WAITING ON THIS LEG PRESS FOR A FUCKING HOUR BECAUSE ITS MY LAST EXERCISE AND I HAVE TO DO IT SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!  BUT I CAN'T GET A FUCKING CHANCE!!!!!!"

I'm in fucking shock...

I stare at her for a moment....
then I smile and I go....
"Well by all means, work in with me" (In my normal charming way)....
and then I start stripping my weights off...

I have 6 plates per side, she has a 25 lbs plate per side...
but I start un-racking it for her...
Girl is speechless at this point, can't believe what I'm doing, she is all like "uh uh uhhhh"....
with a stupid look on her face....
right at that moment the other leg press frees up, and she gathers her stuff real quick and jumps on it without saying anything to me....

I'm like, alright whatever, and put more plates back on mine....
I Was turning around ready to say to her "You know I was about to let you work in with me!"...
but then one of my buddies came over and started chatting with me, so I said fuck it...
but I'm gonna say something to her next time... I'm not letting this go, I'm not gonna be mean or whatever but I'm gonna bring it up, maybe be like "I thought you were going to knock me out the other day by the leg press!"

lol its weird though, girl is in great shape, takes her work out very seriously (Obviously), but she always trains with FULL ON MAKE UP.... like BRIGHT red lips stick, eyes done all heavy and shit, full on cake make up.... so weird!   Whatever, thats the story!

Annoying, cause I'm always so courteous... and I always let people work in, even when I have to strip off my weights so they can train, of if they are a group of three people, I still let them work in with out throwing a hissy fit or anything, and thats how I was planning on being today but the girl just lost her shit!

Maybe she was in a hurry to go make you a pastrami sandwich on flatbread.  You should have stuck around.
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2013, 01:32:29 PM »
No, but you will rush home and punch out a gossip-laden, passive aggressive screed and then share said screed with a crowd of anonymous douche nozzles on a bodybuilding message board.

"Douche nozzles"....very funny words. I am trying to form an image of a douche nozzle, but it isn't working for me. Still, I am going to put this in my mental dictionary of things to write on Getbig.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2013, 01:34:08 PM »
There's this fucking guy about 50 or so at the gym in my building, it's nicely equipped but only has one bench press.  He'll load up the bench with 185, bust out four or five cswol-reps, then sit on the bench and do one-arm curls with a 45-lb DB with his little towel wrapped around the handle, swinging it up with all his might.  Between each of these exercises he sits on the bench taking about a five-minute break.  He will repeat this process for upwards of an hour. 

This dude needs an eviction notice!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2013, 01:40:45 PM »

Glad it's the daisy dukes cuz kiwol never returned my assless chaps >:(

Your post got me thinking, my stepdad who was definitely all man, but was never into bodybuilding or even exercise for that matter....just making money....would not have known what "assless chaps" were. The fact that I do know what they are gives me pause. Maybe I should buy a pair....kidding!  :D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2013, 06:16:36 PM »
She did one 45 and one 25 per side.

I got up to 8 plates per side?  How is that stronger than me exactly? :)
Thats because u have really high test levels. :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2013, 07:13:30 PM »
She didn't take you seriously because he only had 6 plates per side and are not close to contest shape. Next time you talk to her, show her a picture of yourself in contest shape. She will then back off for sure.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2013, 08:10:12 PM »

I Saw her leaving the gym as I was pulling into the parking lot tonight!  Girl is in the most outrageous leotards when she comes to work out.  Like the 1980's ain't got shit on her!