Author Topic: Missing Cleveland Teens  (Read 10630 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Missing Cleveland Teens
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2013, 06:23:32 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2013, 06:25:31 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2013, 06:26:37 PM »
you wont make me believe they didnt stay with these men willingly quite a long time. Something just doesnt add up in these stories. Three women and one kid dont stay "trapped" against their will in the same rooms for years without going outside without fighting.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2013, 06:28:40 PM »
That was awesome, can wait until they auto tune that shit like the "hide yo wife, hide yo kids" video. Also, the black dude in the background with the Michael Jackson disease, had a strange look on his face.

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2013, 06:39:38 PM »
Hi Im arce1988
I make stupid comments that are timed poorly and suck in the context of the thread.
People used to find me funny, but now they are annoyed by me.
Most wont say anything though because they are too ass kissy to say anything  but the ones who do say I am a loser speak the truth.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Apparently he moved after hurricane Katrina...

First thing I thought of when I saw the interview today was this dude. Dead ringer.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2013, 06:46:30 PM »
  Thanks kidney

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2013, 06:48:30 PM »
  Thanks kidney

fuk off douchenuts
and cut that 1980 pony tail off, christ man up

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2013, 06:50:39 PM »
 ;D :D

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2013, 06:53:22 PM »
;D :D

how come you have pics of ragheads and jihads on your facebook?
looks like you are a supporter

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2013, 06:56:51 PM »
This guy and epic beard man need to do a live one hour "meeting of the minds" about what's wrong with today's society...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2013, 06:57:49 PM »
  Rorion Gracie is not a rag head

he is from Brazil

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2013, 06:59:34 PM »
  They are from Abu Dhabi and they are doing Jiu Jitsu       those are students in UAE      the Prince loves Jiu Jitsu    do you research

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2013, 06:59:51 PM »
  Rorion Gracie is not a rag head

he is from Brazil

;D.
A

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2013, 07:01:41 PM »
  They are from Abu Dhabi and they are doing Jiu Jitsu       those are students in UAE      the Prince loves Jiu Jitsu    do you research

I saved about 12 pics from your facebook, hope you dont mind.

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2013, 07:03:58 PM »
Im now 33% tougher because I posted this pic on my facebook

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2013, 07:06:12 PM »
Im now 33% tougher because I posted this pic on my facebook

I s this from Arce's Facebook?

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2013, 07:09:12 PM »
I s this from Arce's Facebook?

just some random pic i found from someone who thinks its cooooool to post pics like this

james72766

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2013, 07:12:18 PM »
McDonalds needs to sign him up as a spokesperson. Dude kept on mentioning them as if it were critical to the story. Love it!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2013, 07:20:49 PM »
McDonalds needs to sign him up as a spokesperson. Dude kept on mentioning them as if it were critical to the story. Love it!

Exactly!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2013, 08:25:48 PM »
He`s a good bro.  He just said on CNN that he wants any money to go to the kidnapped girls and that he is proud of his job washing dishes.  Even pulled out his paycheck to show it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2013, 08:26:33 PM »
He`s a good bro.  He just said on CNN that he wants any money to go to the kidnapped girls and that he is proud of his job washing dishes.  Even pulled out his paycheck to show it.

Good man

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2013, 10:37:53 AM »
you wont make me believe they didnt stay with these men willingly quite a long time. Something just doesnt add up in these stories. Three women and one kid dont stay "trapped" against their will in the same rooms for years without going outside without fighting.

I agree with part of what you are saying.  They "adjusted" to their situation to survive.  My guess is that 99% of the time, abducted women/girls are killed or die trying to escape.  This is what they must do if they are going to survive.  They just take on the mindset that they are just going to obey their captors. 

But I see what you are saying.  After a week or two, you are going to either kill your captor or be killed.  One or the other, period.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2013, 10:51:26 AM »

This is fucking Quality!!! I'm cancelling my cable subscription, I don't need comedy central!!!  I just need this guy!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2013, 11:20:45 AM »
I agree with part of what you are saying.  They "adjusted" to their situation to survive.  My guess is that 99% of the time, abducted women/girls are killed or die trying to escape.  This is what they must do if they are going to survive.  They just take on the mindset that they are just going to obey their captors. 

But I see what you are saying.  After a week or two, you are going to either kill your captor or be killed.  One or the other, period.

Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.[1][2] The FBI's Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly 27% of victims show evidence of Stockholm syndrome.[3]

Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes “strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other.”[4] One commonly used hypothesis to explain the effect of Stockholm syndrome is based on Freudian theory. It suggests that the bonding is the individual’s response to trauma in becoming a victim. Identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego defends itself. When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they no longer become a threat.[5]

Battered-person syndrome is an example of activating the capture–bonding psychological mechanism, as are military basic training and fraternity bonding by hazing.[6][7][8]

Stockholm syndrome is sometimes erroneously referred to as Helsinki syndrome.[9][10]