Author Topic: If you want to help society - don't become a cop  (Read 6666 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: If you want to help society - don't become a cop
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2013, 12:54:41 PM »
The worst part is that this discusting fag claimed "SELFDEFENSE". ::)

Hes a piece of shit and a coward. Id kick his fucking ass any day. Fucking useless power abusive pig. >:(

sure you would big guy

you must be a real gangster
T

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2013, 03:57:13 PM »
sure you would big guy

you must be a real gangster

I am, how did you know? ???

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2013, 03:13:35 AM »

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2013, 03:23:59 AM »
Cops in the U.S. are generally closet homos with a desire to "get back" at the guys who pushed them around in school. A sad lot, really....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2013, 03:32:32 AM »

I actually don't like the police, but that woman deserved a kick in the head.  This is the way it should be in life, the moment someone lays there hands on you, you have the right to repay them in kind.  Try kicking a bear or a lion or a wolf and see how far that gets you.  It's hard wired into us to strike back when struck.  That woman was behaving like a cun+, that's why she was arrested, and she continued behaving like a cun+.  it's unfortunate he didn't give her a hard kick to make it all worth it.

It's always the pathetic weaklings who get up in arms about this type of stuff.  They want the right to assault the strong with no reprisals.  Fucking f@ggots.  People who have no respect for a force greater than them deserve everything they get.
V

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2013, 04:15:11 AM »
Good lawd...good lawd!!!!

Too all this bs...gezzz..
Mr. AZ 2003

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2013, 10:12:52 AM »
Cops in the U.S. are generally closet homos with a desire to "get back" at the guys who pushed them around in school. A sad lot, really....

failed track stars with a 9mm

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2013, 10:29:20 AM »
Almost 1000 people died in police custody last year in South Africa.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2013, 10:44:57 AM »

South Africa: Deaths in Police Custody and Deaths As a Result of Police Action for 2011/12
1 March 2013 More on This
Police Brutality in the Spotlight

Police Conduct Condemned
Outrage After Video of Man Tied to Van, Alleg...
Death of Mozambican Man at Hands of Police...
Related Topics
South Africa
Africa: DR Congo Riskiest Country For New...
Legal Affairs
Libya: Defence Minister Retracts Resignation press release

Mourners at the memorial service of taxi driver Mido Macia - who died in a police cell hours after being dragged behind a police van - vented their ... ( Resource: Mourners Express Grief and Anger at Mido Macia's Memorial Service The Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID) has noted the various incorrect figures of deaths in police custody and deaths as a result of police action being bandied about in the media.

The last Annual Report of the Independent Complaints Directorate (ICD) indicated that there were seven hundred and twenty (720) incidents of deaths in police custody and deaths as a result of police action in the financial year 2011/12. This was a decrease of 10 percent compared to 2010/11.

Thirty-two percent (232 cases) of all deaths were deaths in police custody and sixty-eight percent (488 cases) were deaths as a result of police action.

Although these numbers are still unacceptably high, they have come down considerably over the last four years.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2013, 10:46:27 AM »

something like 235 cops are killed there every year as well..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2013, 10:55:25 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2184492/Brian-Murphy-Hero-cop-51-shot-times-responded-Sikh-temple-shooting.html

A heroic police officer who was shot as many as nine times as he responded to a horrific shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin waved off fellow officers and told them to help other victims first.

Lt. Brian Murphy, 51, was repeatedly shot at close range by gunman Wade Michael Page outside the temple in Oak Creek after responding to a 911 call and going to help a victim.
Murphy then tried to disarm Page but suffered multiple gun shots to the neck and his extremities. Despite these injuries, he waved off help so his fellow officers could save others.
Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards said that Murphy, along with another police officer who eventually shot the gunman dead, 'stopped a tragedy that could have been a lot worse'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2184492/Brian-Murphy-Hero-cop-51-shot-times-responded-Sikh-temple-shooting.html#ixzz2Sj0wzpLa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2013, 10:59:42 AM »
Stranded sisters praise officers who rescued them
Officers who went above and beyond to help the women get back on track for their vacation left a big impression on them
 inShare.1

By Samantha Bryson
The Commercial Appeal

MEMPHIS — Sarah and Charlyce Poindexter, a pair of retired Georgia sisters with a shared love of road trips, were on their way to Bentonville, Ark., when disaster struck in Memphis. Lost and distracted, the sisters were trying to figure out how to get back on the highway on March 24 when Sarah slammed on her brakes to avoid running a red light, but to no avail.

She skidded into the intersection, brakes squealing, and slammed into a pickup, which collided with another car. Charlyce, 64, was in tears, and it seemed like their trip was over — that is, until the cops showed up.

One of the officers unloaded their bags from the car, loaded them into his own and took both the women and their dog to the airport to rent a car, all while reassuring them that everything was going to be all right. Officers Camron Briggs and Jason Pynkala were so kind, efficient and reassuring to the Poindexter sisters that Sarah drafted a letter to Mayor A C Wharton commending the officers she said were “of the highest caliber.”

Full Story: Safe in Memphis: Police officers rescue stranded sisters

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2013, 11:01:12 AM »
I have a very simple view on policemen.

They are performers of unpleasant tasks so that I remain free to perform pleasant ones.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2013, 11:16:06 AM »
I am, how did you know? ???

i can spot a real g a mile away

bet you are posting from the pen

after fucking up all those cops g unit  8)
T

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2013, 12:03:42 PM »
I actually don't like the police, but that woman deserved a kick in the head.  This is the way it should be in life, the moment someone lays there hands on you, you have the right to repay them in kind.  Try kicking a bear or a lion or a wolf and see how far that gets you.  It's hard wired into us to strike back when struck.  That woman was behaving like a cun+, that's why she was arrested, and she continued behaving like a cun+.  it's unfortunate he didn't give her a hard kick to make it all worth it.

It's always the pathetic weaklings who get up in arms about this type of stuff.  They want the right to assault the strong with no reprisals.  Fucking f@ggots.  People who have no respect for a force greater than them deserve everything they get.

I haven't seen the video, but it looks like she is handcuffed, so that kinda plays in. I got a resisting charge for headbutting a car when I was getting arrested. If you turn the wrong way it's resisting. Is there a video of this?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2013, 12:13:14 PM »
i wish i could be a cop

but i got into some street fights at 18 yrs old and headbutted a girl that was also in the fist fight

i doubt they would hire me

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2013, 12:17:34 PM »
I haven't seen the video, but it looks like she is handcuffed, so that kinda plays in. I got a resisting charge for headbutting a car when I was getting arrested. If you turn the wrong way it's resisting. Is there a video of this?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e13_1346655783

Did the woman get what she deserved? Probably. Did the cop step over the line kicking her in the head in response to her kicking him in the leg? Absolutely. There were many options available to address her actions, a strike to the head isn't in the top 10 and he should use the minimum amount of force necessary... I agree with his suspension.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2013, 12:18:49 PM »
i wish i could be a cop

but i got into some street fights at 18 yrs old and headbutted a girl that was also in the fist fight

i doubt they would hire me

Thats probably not the only thing in your way there anabolichalo..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2013, 12:20:07 PM »
The police force wasn't always completely criminal, but now it is.

Police have and always were an enforcement, not for the rich like most think but for the banks.  they have and always be the banks little bitches.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2013, 12:21:24 PM »
Thats probably not the only thing in your way there anabolichalo..
other than a clean police file and average intelligence what are the requirements for policing

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2013, 12:22:57 PM »
other than a clean police file and average intelligence what are the requirements for policing

a full head of hair
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2013, 12:24:01 PM »
a full head of hair
very false

so many upside down faces in the police

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2013, 12:28:12 PM »

typically, they shoot for people who don't inquire into selling illegal drugs or controlled substances in bars to raise some cash..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2013, 12:52:37 PM »
There is a place for cops.  There are some degenerate fucks in this world and it's nice to have people go out and find them.  But I hate cops who are there for revenue generation.  Pulling you over for doing 66 in a 65.  What the fuck is their purpose?  What is that doing to help society?
If they actually stopped worrying about bullshit traffic violations and spent more time catching real criminals this world would be a safer and better place.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2013, 01:05:57 PM »
yes not every cop is corrupt or bad, but they have to go along with and condone the criminal acts, therefore they are responsible and considered dirty cops also, the whole police state and every force in the united states is a criminal entity ran by the nwo

This^^^Good cops aren't allowed to go against "bad cops"...The way it's always been...Making the whole system corrupt.