Author Topic: Chris Aceto vs Shawn Ray ... It's on!!!  (Read 24675 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Chris Aceto vs Shawn Ray ... It's on!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2013, 07:45:26 PM »
He has more makeup on than her.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2013, 07:54:33 PM »
Shawn Ray came in ripped to shreds at just about every contest and never needed any guru to help him diet.  Shawn is a legend...Chris simply is just a crybaby whose Pro Card Nutrition supplements went down the toilet
A

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2013, 07:58:35 PM »
those two, he's better than chick and flex wheeler.  i can partially agree he has had his problems with the others.  then again, most athletes bottom out in the business sector, but he was good for his day at promoting himself.

he definitely got the tranny movement going in the ifbb.  greg can thank shawn for his dime piece.

is that the trnny?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2013, 07:59:48 PM »
Shawn Ray came in ripped to shreds at just about every contest and never needed any guru to help him diet.  Shawn is a legend...Chris simply is just a crybaby whose Pro Card Nutrition supplements went down the toilet
I agree with your point. However, I wonder why you post so infrequently? Surely you have free time. I mean with all of those failed businesses and all.  ;D

bigboi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2013, 08:42:32 PM »

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2013, 08:48:25 PM »
In all of Mit's Battle for the Olympia tapes Shawn was in the best shape -and for his weigh he was strong, trained smart, don't think he ever had a major injury, maybe some scratches here-there....kinda cocky in person at times, heard from others, but when I spoke to him was always very cordial!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 10:07:24 PM »

This. Whether you love him or hate him Shawn Ray is one of the top 5 bodybuilders ever. In fact if you look at all the bodybuilders that don't have Olympia titles, I'm going to say that Shawn Ray is number one. One of the greatest physiques of all time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2013, 10:33:01 PM »
Lets see, Shawn Ray...

Amazing physique, you can't argue that. After Momo Beniaziza, Shawn is the best guy under 5'7. despite his lack of many wins.

As a person, which he knows and I believe takes pride in, he's an asshole, a midget, a snitch, a bitch, a tranny fucker, and a diva...Oh yeah, lets not forget about wearing make up and his soprano voice.

He certainly knows how to promote himself.

I do appreciate what he did for bodybuilding for speaking out, when he did but I certainly would never want to break bread with the man.

Aceto is an awesome nutritionist and had a good physique when he was in shape.

I'm not taking sides, just pointing out the obvious. Shawn was one of my favorites growing up until I got to be around bodybuilding. Then that all changed. I'd like to think he's changed with age. He's certainly chilled out alot. I don't know nor do I care at this point.  But I'll admit, he did bodybuilding the way it should be done.

BTW, he def still reads this board and booty is his little stool pigeon.

little Ororoo....Ha ha ha...I'll never forget that post.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2013, 10:34:25 PM »
One can't judge who is the best bodybuilder by the number of wins they have. We all know the judging criteria or lack of is completely bullshit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2013, 10:37:53 PM »
Shawn Ray has been a dick head for decades now , God forbid if he ever did win an Olympia his head would EXPLODE he must hate Dexter for winning

He's won at least 3 times by my count

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2013, 10:41:46 PM »
Lets see, Shawn Ray...

Amazing physique, you can't argue that. After Momo Beniaziza, Shawn is the best guy under 5'7. despite his lack of many wins.

As a person, which he knows and I believe takes pride in, he's an asshole, a midget, a snitch, a bitch, a tranny fucker, and a diva...Oh yeah, lets not forget about wearing make up and his soprano voice.

I do appreciate what he did for bodybuilding for speaking out, when he did but I certainly would never want to break bread with the man.

I'm not taking sides, just pointing out the obvious. Shawn was one of my favorites growing up until I got to be around bodybuilding. Then that all changed. I'd like to think he's changed with age. He's certainly chilled out alot. I don't know nor do I care at this point.  But I'll admit, he did bodybuilding the way it should be done.

Nutritionist my ass.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2013, 10:44:18 PM »

Nutritionist my ass.

Have you read any of his books? I have and have 2 of them. They're great read and great info to this day. Why the hate Coach?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2013, 11:06:06 PM »
Have you read any of his books? I have and have 2 of them. They're great read and great info to this day. Why the hate Coach?
[/quote

1/2 of my reading when.I research is nutrition plus 35 + years of doing this. No hate, bu this is bodybuilding.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2013, 11:10:50 PM »
Why the hate Coach?

Because Aceto can hustle Pros for a % of their purses while Coach is left with high school kids and a couple of Class "C" MMA strikers.  Now, take in mind Coach is actually a bber by trade, not an athlete.  How the fuck does that work?  So, he must be a good snake oil salesman.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2013, 11:17:36 PM »
  Shawn should have at least one Mr. O
1994  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2013, 11:18:51 PM »
Because Aceto can hustle Pros for a % of their purses while Coach is left with high school kids and a couple of Class "C" MMA strikers.  Now, take in mind Coach is actually a bber by trade, not an athlete.  How the fuck does that work?  So, he must be a good snake oil salesman.

Coach does very well for himself. He's living a good life. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2013, 11:19:28 PM »

Mmmm, I get a % of my fighters winnings including bonuses. Do I train as many S aceto, no. Nor do I want to. Even in this last fight with Kongo, I probably made more than aceto. But again, this isn't a me vs. Aceto, so don't make it as such.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2013, 11:27:55 PM »
Lets see, Shawn Ray...

i am his what????  Shawn is capable of reading for himself

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2013, 11:32:34 PM »
i am his what????  Shawn is capable of reading for himself

You obviously understood what it means by your second sentence. You're a hot dame, but your poison.  But let's not make this about you.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2013, 11:35:04 PM »
You obviously understood what it means by your second sentence. You're a hot dame, but your poison.  But let's not make this about you.
Then why mention me?  Why attack me by saying I am poison? I have got nothing to do with the situation.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2013, 11:55:09 PM »
Then why mention me?  Why attack me by saying I am poison? I have got nothing to do with the situation.

Because you were/are his stool pigeon and you are a forum poison...Your track record speaks for itself. Perhaps you're in remission, I don't know. You're not as ditsy as everyone thinks. You know what you're doing and you're great at playing the victim. Now lets leave it at that in this thread because this thread is about Ray and Aceto.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2013, 11:57:38 PM »
THE REAL QUESTION IS WHOS BEEN PENETRATED MORE , ACETO OR SHAWN?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2013, 12:01:16 AM »
Because you were/are his stool pigeon and you are a forum poison...You're track record speaks for itself. You're not as ditsy as everyone thinks. You know what you're doing and you're great at playing the victim. Now lets leave it at that in this thread because this thread is about Ray and Aceto.

Shawn was on getbig for years. He is very capable of viewing getbig on his own. You are right about one thing, I am not ditzy nor have ever pretended to be.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2013, 12:03:34 AM »

Despite what some think, one of the best ever IMO

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2013, 12:03:41 AM »
Mmmm, I get a % of my fighters winnings including bonuses. Do I train as many S aceto, no. Nor do I want to. Even in this last fight with Kongo, I probably made more than aceto. But again, this isn't a me vs. Aceto, so don't make it as such.

::)

I know all of this coach, was just taking a shot at you, as a Democrat.