Author Topic: Chris Aceto vs Shawn Ray ... It's on!!!  (Read 24650 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Chris Aceto vs Shawn Ray ... It's on!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2013, 12:04:29 AM »
Shawn was on getbig for years. He is very capable of viewing getbig on his own. You are right about one thing, I am not ditzy nor have ever pretended to be.

I know, and I knew his gimmick also. And yes, I know but you are perceived to be though I know you aren't. That's all I'll say about it in this thread. Good day.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2013, 12:05:58 AM »
I know, and I knew his gimmick also. And yes, I know but you are perceived to be though I know you aren't. That's all I'll say about it in this thread. Good day.

Would u get it on with booty?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2013, 12:07:12 AM »
I don't know of any gimmick that Shawn uses. Anyone can read getbig, member or no member.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2013, 12:11:41 AM »
Would u get it on with booty?

Before I knew her on the internet yes. Now, no. It's not a looks thing. She's hot even when she gained weight she was still hot (actually, I liked her better with weight). I've said so much vile things about her in the past and her forum rep and snitching on me to Shawn shows that we don't see each other in the best of light.

Lets just say I would never turn my back to her. I don't trust her. Cute broad and lovely accent though.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2013, 12:14:49 AM »
Before I knew her on the internet yes. Now, no. It's not a looks thing. She's hot even when she gained weight she was still hot (actually, I liked her better with weight). I've said so much vile things about her in the past and her forum rep and snitching on me to Shawn shows that we don't see each other in the best of light.

Lets just say I would never turn my back to her. I don't trust her. Cute broad and lovely accent though.
I have never talked to Shawn about you. I have never mentioned getbig even. There are too many other things to talk about let alone forum dramas.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2013, 12:17:58 AM »
I have never talked to Shawn about you. I have never mentioned getbig even. There are too many other things to talk about let alone forum dramas.

Bullshite. I saw it myself. Matter of fact it waa 2011 or early 2012. I remember it was when I was a fatass. I saw it on MD. I read that board as often as I read this one.  I just don't post there.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2013, 12:21:23 AM »
Bullshit. I saw it myself. Matter of fact it waa 2011 or early 2012. I remember it was when I was a fatass. I saw it on MD. I read that board as often as I read this one.  I just don't post there.
Yes now I remember. There was a thread and Shawn said the guy in the pic wasn't wiggs. It was a joke wiggs. You are a bit sensitive at the moment but that's okay. We all get like that sometimes. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I didn't Intend to. It was only meant to be fun, sorry

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2013, 12:23:55 AM »
Yes now I remember. There was a thread and Shawn said the guy in the pic wasn't wiggs. It was a joke wiggs. You are a bit sensitive at the moment but that's okay. We all get like that sometimes. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I didn't Intend to. It was only meant to be fun, sorry
Nice to see two jobless people arguing.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2013, 12:26:23 AM »

lol...I'm a bit sensitive? It happened in 2011. I just never let you know that I knew. And yes Booty, it did hurt my feelings, especially after I thought we'd squashed everything after I apologized, but that's ok. literally LOL at me being a bit sensitive at the moment. I'm hearing that alot around here lately perhaps there's some truth to it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2013, 12:32:20 AM »
lol...I'm a bit sensitive? It happened in 2011. I just never let you know that I knew. And yes Booty, it did hurt my feelings, especially after I thought we'd squashed everything after I apologized, but that's ok. literally LOL at me being a bit sensitive at the moment. I'm hearing that alot around here lately perhaps there's some truth to it.
No we didn't squash things until much later. I am sorry again. You will notice that I haven't posted anything against you since we squashed things. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2013, 12:42:24 AM »
No we didn't squash things until much later. I am sorry again. You will notice that I haven't posted anything against you since we squashed things. 

Perhaps you're right. Perhaps I'm getting dates mixed up in my formerly marijuana induced, short term memory impairment, I'm not going to bother looking it up. I apologize for my remarks also. Thanks Bevo for making this about booty and in turn booty making me break my word by continuing to talk about this. Ha!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2013, 12:51:00 AM »
Perhaps you're right. Perhaps I'm getting dates mixed up in my formerly marijuana induced, short term memory impairment, I'm not going to bother looking it up. I apologize for my remarks also. Thanks Bevo for making this about booty and in turn booty making me break my word by continuing to talk about this. Ha!
I think you got dates mixed up because I know I have not said anything mean or against you since we squashed things. Apology accepted. You should have sent me a pm and I would have apologised there. But anyway back to the topic. No need to mention this again since its over and done with. We moved on.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2013, 01:11:19 AM »

No problem my chocolate brother! At least that seems to be solved. ;D

Booty still got me mistaken for someone else in that lulu thread talking about her weight  yet something I've called her out on that I made no remarks whatsoever , I have no idea why I was brought up or even mentioned , I talk and joke a lot but would not make fun of anyone unless it was cswol  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2013, 06:32:48 AM »
Chris Aceto is a smart guy. Currently making a fortune in real estate. He doesn't have to be a diet guru, but he still does it, and does it well.  

Fuck shawn, that guy is a dumb fuck by all standards.

You need to credit his wife Laura Creavalle for the real estate part or her former as she dropped his ass like a bad habit  Even Shawn Ray's DAUGHTER makes more money than Aceto does on Dancing Mom's.  

Chris Aceto is just towing the RX Muscle line with bashing someone from MD...nothing else.
A

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2013, 11:55:11 AM »
He made his "$$$" for awhile, can't hate him for that

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2013, 11:59:44 AM »
Legendary BBer
Colossal failure as a "business man"

Terrible promoter
Terrible MC
Terrible radio host
Terrible reporter
Terrible director / editor

i know why

it's obvious

he loves himself too much

and wants to impose his values on the bb public

he doesnt tell them what to hear, even when they ask him what supplement to take, he rants for minutes at a time how people need to study his old tapes and eat real food

::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2013, 12:00:07 PM »
  No need to bring Coach in to this. No need to put him down. This is about Chris and Shawn.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2013, 02:35:09 PM »

You need to credit his wife Laura Creavalle for the real estate part or her former as she dropped his ass like a bad habit  Even Shawn Ray's DAUGHTER makes more money than Aceto does on Dancing Mom's.  

Chris Aceto is just towing the RX Muscle line with bashing someone from MD...nothing else.

Sure thing Vince... ::)

Shawn Ray is hated by everyone in bodybuilding. Aceto is just saying what everyone does/thinks privately.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2013, 02:58:24 PM »
Lets see, Shawn Ray...

Amazing physique, you can't argue that. After Momo Beniaziza, Shawn is the best guy under 5'7. despite his lack of many wins.

As a person, which he knows and I believe takes pride in, he's an asshole, a midget, a snitch, a bitch, a tranny fucker, and a diva...Oh yeah, lets not forget about wearing make up and his soprano voice.

He certainly knows how to promote himself.

I do appreciate what he did for bodybuilding for speaking out, when he did but I certainly would never want to break bread with the man.

Aceto is an awesome nutritionist and had a good physique when he was in shape.

I'm not taking sides, just pointing out the obvious. Shawn was one of my favorites growing up until I got to be around bodybuilding. Then that all changed. I'd like to think he's changed with age. He's certainly chilled out alot. I don't know nor do I care at this point.  But I'll admit, he did bodybuilding the way it should be done.

BTW, he def still reads this board and booty is his little stool pigeon.

little Ororoo....Ha ha ha...I'll never forget that post.
you sum shawn up real well bud.   one of great bodybuilder of all time.  he was an asshole to begin with as person but while he was competing he had less time to show it.  chris on the other hand give sports so much back.  shawn talking out of his ass when he question chris ability as a guru in Cedric case.  shawn never got anyone ready for even an amateur show.  advising Cedric to pose 3 hour a day to get hard made him look idiot.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2013, 03:10:13 PM »

you know nothing about chris.you dont know what happened between him and laura.you dont know his fight against cancer.you dont know his conversion to Islam.the guy is a real life hero.so stop rolling your pathetic tongue.one thing i tell you shawn will never be half the man chris is.ask around before you open your filthy mouth again.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2013, 03:21:47 PM »
you know nothing about chris.you dont know what happened between him and laura.you dont know his fight against cancer.you dont know his conversion to Islam.the guy is a real life hero.so stop rolling your pathetic tongue.one thing i tell you shawn will never be half the man chris is.ask around before you open your filthy mouth again.

Wait....Chris Aceto is Muslim??? :o :o :o :o :o

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2013, 03:29:35 PM »
Sure thing Vince... ::)

Shawn Ray is hated by everyone in bodybuilding. Aceto is just saying what everyone does/thinks privately.
I think that most of the hate stems from the fact that Sean is a good looking guy, and has one of the best physiques of all time.  Haters gonna hate  :D

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2013, 03:45:02 PM »
Wait....Chris Aceto is Muslim??? :o :o :o :o :o
that makes me the one who break this news on getbig.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2013, 03:47:28 PM »

http://www.bodybuild
ingpro.com/shawnray/shawnray1.jpg

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2013, 03:48:09 PM »

http://forum.bodybuild
ingpro.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=965&stc=1&d=1091488290