Author Topic: Possible end to this "administration" coming soon.  (Read 14364 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Possible end to this "administration" coming soon.
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2013, 08:38:29 AM »
Watching the media bury this and the Gosnell trial is amusing. Then we'll get the leftists like 240 up on their soapboxes talking about there being no bias.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2013, 08:57:29 AM »
Watching the media bury this and the Gosnell trial is amusing. Then we'll get the leftists like 240 up on their soapboxes talking about there being no bias.

It's pathetic how the leftists are so backwards to appease an agenda.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2013, 09:00:07 AM »
2016 is a looonnngggg way off if you are filling that cranium with delusional hopes like this.

You couldn't argue a logical point if your life depended on it. Keep spinning, twisting and lying. If it's now or later, I GUARANTY everything the left is doing will come back to destroy them.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2013, 09:14:24 AM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/us/politics/official-offers-account-from-libya-of-benghazi-attack.html?hp&_r=0

And the whistleblower was demoted - a 22 year career down the toilet due to the corruption and treason of hillary and obama

Welcome again to the real world.  It happens often in the government regardless of who is in charge.

Too bad, people like that should prolly get promoted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2013, 09:15:56 AM »
Welcome again to the real world.  It happens often in the government regardless of who is in charge.

Too bad, people like that should prolly get promoted.

So that makes it ok right? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2013, 09:20:09 AM »
Testimony: Elements of Militia State Dept. Hired to Protect Diplomats in Benghazi Were ‘Complicit’ in Terrorist Attack

May 9, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Terence P. Jeffrey

(CNSNews.com) -- Elements of the February 17 Martyrs Brigade, the Libyan militia hired by the U.S. State Department to protect U.S. diplomats in Benghazi, were “complicit” in the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack that killed Amb. Chris Stevens, according to the testimony of Greg Hicks, who was the department's second-ranking diplomat in Libya at the time of the attack.

“Certainly, elements of that militia were complicit in the attacks,” Greg Hicks, the State Department’s former deputy chief of mission in Libya told the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Wednesday. “The attackers had to make a long approach march through multiple checkpoints that were manned by February 17 militia.

Rep. Blake Farenthold (R.-Texas), who asked Hicks about the militia's complicity in the attacks, also asked Eric Nordstrom, who had been the State Department’s regional security officer (RSO) at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli until July 26 of last year, whether the department was aware that the militia had any ties to Islamic extremists.

“Absolutely,” said Nordstrom. “Yeah, we had that discussion on a number of occasions, the last of which was when there was a Facebook posting of a threat that named Ambassador Stevens and Senator McCain, who was coming out for the elections that was in the July time frame. I had met with some of my agents and then also with some Annex personnel. We discussed that.”

Farenthold expressed his incredulity that the State Department would hire militia of this nature to provide security.

“I'm stunned that the State Department was relying on a militia with extremist ties to protect American diplomats,” said Farenthold. “That doesn't make any sense. How does that happen?”

“You mean like in Afghanistan where Afghanis that are working with our military that are embedded and turn on them and shoot them?” asked Nordstrom rhetorically. “Or Yemen, where our embassy was attacked in 2008 by attackers wearing police uniforms? Or in Saudi Arabia, in Jedda, we had an attack in 2004? The Saudi National Guard that was protecting our facility reportedly ran from the scene, and then it took 90 minutes before we could get help.”

Nordstrom added that the February 17 Martyrs Brigade “was the unit that the Libyan government had initially designated for VIP protection” for Americans and that it would be “very difficult to extract ourselves from that.”

According to a report published by the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Dec. 30, 2012, a member of the February 17 Martyrs Brigade had warned the RSO at the State Department compound in Benghazi on Sept. 8, 2012, that the militia would no longer protect the movements of Americans diplomats in the city. That specifically included the then-imminent visit of Amb. Stevens.

“In early September, a member of the February 17 Brigade told another RSO [State Department regional security officer] in Benghazi that it could no longer support U.S. personnel movements,” said the Senate committee report. “The RSO also asked specifically if the militia could provide additional support for the Ambassador’s pending visit and was told no.”

On Sept. 9, 2012, the day before Amb. Stevens left for Benghazi, Alec Henderson, the RSO in Benghazi, relayed the warning from the February 17 militia to John Martinec, who was then the RSO in Tripoli.

• n September 8, 2012, just days before Ambassador Stevens arrived in Benghazi, the February 17 Martyrs Brigade told State Department officials that the group would no longer support U.S. movements in the city, including the Ambassador’s visit,” said a report on Benghazi released last month by the chairmen of the House Foreign Affairs, Intelligence, Oversight, Judiciary and Armed Services committees.

The report, in a footnote, attributed this information to an “Email from Alec Henderson to John B. Martinec, ‘RE: Benghazi QRF agreement,’ (Sep. 9, 2012 11:31 PM).”

The Accountability Review Board report published by the State Department said that the February 17 militia had stop protecting the movements of U.S. diplomats in Benghazi because of the pay and working hours they got from the State Department.

“At the time of Ambassador Stevens’ visit, February 17 militia members had stopped accompanying Special Mission vehicle movements in protest over salary and working hours,” said the ARB report.

The ARB report also said that normally four members of the militia lived inside the State Department's Benghazi compound, but that on Sept. 11, 2012 one of these four "had been absent for several days, reportedly due to a family illness."

When all four February 17 Martyrs Brigade members were resident at the Benghazi compound they out-numbered the U.S. Diplomatic Security officers stationed there four to three.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2013, 10:02:31 AM »
You couldn't argue a logical point if your life depended on it. Keep spinning, twisting and lying. If it's now or later, I GUARANTY everything the left is doing will come back to destroy them.

I "GUARANTY" (whatever that is) that you will be in meltdown mode until 2016. 

If you think this will lead to Obama leaving the WH you are dumber than I ever thought.  Which truth be told, I think you are pretty fucking dumb in the first place.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2013, 10:13:29 AM »
I "GUARANTY" (whatever that is) that you will be in meltdown mode until 2016. 

If you think this will lead to Obama leaving the WH you are dumber than I ever thought.  Which truth be told, I think you are pretty fucking dumb in the first place.

hahaha he's not the only one

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2013, 10:49:04 AM »
hahaha he's not the only one

I GURANTY THAT!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2013, 01:29:19 PM »
Could be the Bengazi whistleblowers or someother corruption, but this administration might end before this clowns second term is up. I know high school governments that could.run this country better.

$100 says it won't. Another hundred says you won't be able to find this story on any major news network in 6 months

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2013, 01:30:31 PM »
$100 says it won't. Another hundred says you won't be able to find this story on any major news network in 6 months

That is more a reflection on the media rather than the importance of the story. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2013, 01:32:37 PM »

Probably right on the first part. On the second part, it's already been buried on the 12th page if it's in at all. Fox, conservative talk shows and conservative bloggers will be the only place where it will stay in. But hey, Jodi Arias is all over the place.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2013, 02:17:58 PM »
That is more a reflection on the media rather than the importance of the story. 

agree

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2013, 03:53:28 PM »
Yeah, an article on the 12th page will certainly lead to the end of the Obama Administration.  GURANTY it!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2013, 03:58:01 PM »
You must be a Democrat to post something like that. Smart-assed mockery devoid of anything relevant to the issue itself. 

Weak sauce.

You're new here so I'll let it slide.  I don't post here like I used to but I'm a very much not a democrat, no a republican.  I've just been around long enough to  find the rantings of Coach to become annoying.  It's the same whining I hear whenever a republican is in office from all the liberals.

People give the POTUS too much credit when it comes to fucking up this country.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2013, 04:05:28 PM »
Same dopes who said  LANDSLIDE for Romney

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2013, 05:44:53 PM »

GURANTY!!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2013, 05:47:06 PM »

so true,there's  no shortage of them on here

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2013, 05:58:32 PM »
Could be the Bengazi whistleblowers or someother corruption, but this administration might end before this clowns second term is up. I know high school governments that could.run this country better.

sorry, Gov. Hucksterbee,
you lost on that this one.
w

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2013, 08:36:08 PM »
You're new here so I'll let it slide.  I don't post here like I used to but I'm a very much not a democrat, no a republican.  I've just been around long enough to  find the rantings of Coach to become annoying.  It's the same whining I hear whenever a republican is in office from all the liberals.

Don't do me any favors.  2004 makes me "new here"?

Many of the problems in the country today started right at the top.  Like the Obama administration's refusal to acknowledge the fact that radical Muslims are at war with the United States.  They spin, downplay, and flat out lie to cover up anything that doesn't fit their fairytale world view.  While the President isn't solely responsible for this shitty mess of a country, his ass-backwards naive philosophy is running us into the ground socially, economically and militarily. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2013, 01:21:36 PM »
Don't do me any favors.  2004 makes me "new here"?

Many of the problems in the country today started right at the top.  Like the Obama administration's refusal to acknowledge the fact that radical Muslims are at war with the United States.  They spin, downplay, and flat out lie to cover up anything that doesn't fit their fairytale world view.  While the President isn't solely responsible for this shitty mess of a country, his ass-backwards naive philosophy is running us into the ground socially, economically and militarily. 

Call down, Gloria.  You're "new" to this section of the board meaning, I haven't seen you post here until recently or maybe you were using a different account at one point.  It wasn't meant as an insult. 

Do you hold the previous administration accountable for all their lies, decrepit, deception and continuous erosion of our liberties and freedoms in the name of so called security and safety?  It's all the same show, just a different pony.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2013, 02:40:46 PM »
Benghazi memo edits show State, White House involvement

Benghazi attack theories

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/05/10/benghazi-emails/2150103

Source: USA TODAY Research

Tory Hargro, Janet Loehrke, USA TODAY

Oren Dorell2:37 p.m. EDT May 10, 2013

(Photo: Spencer Platt, Getty Images)

Story Highlights
Initial CIA assessment named al Qaeda and Ansar al Sharia and previous warnings for Benghazi.
State Department spokewoman Victoria Nuland worried the information would hurt politically.
The FBI and CIA didn't object, but White House official Ben Rhoades said changes should be made.

A top State Department official pressed the CIA and the White House to delete any mention of terrorism in public statements on the Benghazi terror attack to prevent critics from blaming lax security at the consulate, according to documents obtained by ABC News.

The information "goes right to the heart of what the White House continues to deny," Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, told USA TODAY. "For eight months they denied there's any manipulation, but this continues to shed light on something that was never true."

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement to USA TODAY on Friday that the changes were made to prevent members of Congress from "providing more guidance to the public than the administration."

Victoria Nuland, spokeswoman for the State Department, said she was expressing the concerns of her "leadership" when she emailed that a CIA memo on Benghazi should remove references to the attacks links to al-Qaeda and CIA warnings about terrorist threats in Benghazi in the months preceding the attack.

According to ABC News, Nuland objected in an email to White House and intelligence officials that the CIA description "could be abused by members (of Congress) to beat up on the State Department for not paying attention to warnings."

The "talking points" memo on what the Obama administration should tell the public was the basis for statements made by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice, who appeared on talk shows five days after the Sept. 11 attack to explain what happened.

Rice insisted the attack emanated from a protest over an anti-Islam video produced in America that turned violent and that terrorism was not involved. The White House has since acknowledged the assault was a preplanned terror attack and no protest happened.

In the emails, the White House tells the CIA that State's concerns needed to be addressed. Some of the emails were originally reported on by The Weekly Standard.

Psaki, in her statement, said Nuland's office raised two primary concerns about the talking points.

"First that the points went further in assigning responsibility than preliminary assessments suggested and there was concern about preserving the integrity of the investigation," Psaki said. "Second, that the points were inconsistent with the public language the Administration had used to date – meaning members of Congress would be providing more guidance to the public than the Administration."

Danielle Pletka, vice president for foreign and defense policy at the American Enterprise Institute, said new information that came out this week shows that the Obama administration's version of what happened in Benghazi was deliberately misleading.

"The narrative about the film was a lie. The narrative that it was not al Qaeda was a lie and the notion this was an attempt to protect anyone but Barack Obama is laughable," Pletka said. "They could have nipped this in the bud on day two and there would be no investigation."

ABC News obtained 12 versions of the talking points and reviewed State Department and White House emails that seem to show that references to terrorist involvement in Benghazi were not deleted at the request of the CIA or FBI, as Obama administration officials have said.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters in November that the talking points "reflect the (intelligence community's) best assessments of what they thought had happened." The White House and State Department input was minor, to change the word "consulate" to "diplomatic post," Carney said at the time.

The multiple edited versions tell a different story. The initial unclassified memo produced by the CIA for distribution to lawmakers and government officials -- who were to use it to address the public – said extremists linked to al-Qaeda were known to be operating in Benghazi.

"The Agency has produced numerous pieces on the threat of extremists linked to al-Qa'ida in Benghazi and eastern Libya," the initial version said, describing a string of five attacks on foreign interests since April. "We cannot rule out the individuals has previously surveilled the U.S. facilities, also contributing to the efficacy of the attacks."

The paragraph was deleted.

The initial CIA memo also said the attack appeared to have been "spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo," language that survived in the final version given to Rice. But it also said "we do know that Islamic extremists with ties to al-Qa'ida participated in the attack," and named the group Ansar al Sharia.

Nuland objected to naming the terrorist groups saying, "we don't want to prejudice the investigation."

A staffer at the White House National Security Council managing the review of the talking points wrote Nuland that "the FBI did not have major concerns with the points and offered only a couple minor changes."

After some minor edits, Nuland objected again that "these changes don't resolve all of my issues or those of my building's leadership." Ben Rhodes, deputy national security advisory in the White House, wrote on the morning of Sept. 14 that the State Department concerns should be addressed.

"We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don't want to undermine the FBI investigation," Rhodes wrote, adding that the document would be worked on the next morning.

After that meeting, the CIA produced a new and final version of the memo, with no reference to al Qaeda and the known security threats in Benghazi before Sept. 11.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2013, 02:44:16 PM »
Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) suggested that President Obama could be impeached over what he alleged was a White House cover-up after last year’s attack in Benghazi, Libya.

Inhofe, the top Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, said in an interview Thursday with “The Rusty Humphries Show” that impeachment would become an issue soon over the “greatest cover-up in American history.”

“People may be starting to use the I-word before too long,” Inhofe said.

“The I-word meaning impeachment?” Humphries asked.

“Yeah,” Inhofe responded.

“Of all the great cover-ups in history — the Pentagon papers, Iran-Contra, Watergate, all the rest of them — this … is going to go down as most egregious cover-up in American history,” Inhofe said.

Good!!!!  Send this pos marxist from chicago where he belongs

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2013, 06:06:44 PM »

I really could give a shit if you find me annoying or not. Fact is, over the years I've been rarely wrong and most of the time can prove what I post. unlike You liberals, have a REAL hard time proving what you say in issues which is why you demonize. This isn't rhetoric dude, this is just plain fact. YOUR administration is constantly in damage control because of the lies they can't keep straight...again, this is fact. Even your liberal buddies can't keep up.