Author Topic: Possible end to this "administration" coming soon.  (Read 14509 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Possible end to this "administration" coming soon.
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2013, 07:16:05 AM »

Even Nixon had his defenders to the end.    Impeach arrest incarcerate and deport l

And again..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2013, 07:46:39 AM »
All these threads talking about prosecution of high government officials and impeachment of the prez just underscore the ignorance of the sheeple. It just ain't gonna happen and the fact even entertain the thought that it might is laughable.

HAHAHA... Indeed.   We all see how delusional those kind of people are and yet they plod along... allowing their delusions to shield them from reality.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2013, 07:47:43 AM »
He just made your point Lurker.

He does so day in and day out.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2013, 09:03:11 AM »

Your predictions always turn out to be a LANDSLIDE in the exact opposite of what you claim.

Hmmm...

33, I really need you to do me a solid.

Please predict that I will NOT win this week's Powerball currently valued at about 350 million.

Please be emphatic about it.

Thanks,

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2013, 09:03:58 AM »
 ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2013, 09:35:40 AM »

Hmmm...

Please predict that I will NOT win this week's Powerball currently valued at about 350 million.

Thanks,

LOL

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2013, 09:37:14 AM »
Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Susan Collins (R-Maine) both brushed off any suggestion that President Barack Obama should be impeached over new revelations about the September terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.

impeachment is always off the table.  Bush, obama, whoever.   no matter how much they deserve it.  Clinton's BJ was the last impeachment we'll ever see.  Pelosi said it was off the table, mccain says its off the table.  Won't happen, no matter what prez does what.

I mean, it's fun to circle jerk on message boards about it, but in real life, we know the prez ain't going anywhere, no matter what he does, no matter what party.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2013, 09:40:22 AM »
impeachment is always off the table.  Bush, obama, whoever.   no matter how much they deserve it.  Clinton's BJ was the last impeachment we'll ever see.  Pelosi said it was off the table, mccain says its off the table.  Won't happen, no matter what prez does what.

I mean, it's fun to circle jerk on message boards about it, but in real life, we know the prez ain't going anywhere, no matter what he does, no matter what party.

Probably which will make even more fun as obama is exposed daily and forced to endure leaving office even lower and worse than nixon or bush 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2013, 09:41:41 AM »
Probably which will make even more fun as obama is exposed daily and forced to endure leaving office even lower and worse than nixon or bush 

You really are deluded...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2013, 09:43:23 AM »
You really are deluded...

Yeah, nothing to see here - Nixon was impeached for far less than obama has gotten away with so far. 

Why?  very simple - the press and democrat cultists wont allow the first black prez to leave office in disgrace even though he should be in prison. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2013, 09:43:31 AM »

i dont get it... what' "even more fun"?   ???

your goal is lower poll numbers for obama?  What the fck, brah?  it's all about politics, huh?

Obama let 4 men die.  He needs to be impeached.  however, the repubs have said they WILL NOT IMPEACH HIM.

So at this point, it's nothing but the politicization of these mens' deaths.  Not cool.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2013, 09:44:56 AM »
Yeah, nothing to see here - Nixon was impeached for far less than obama has gotten away with so far. 

Why?  very simple - the press and democrat cultists wont allow the first black prez to leave office in disgrace even though he should be in prison. 

NO NO NO

He's not being impeached because Graham and Mccain TOLD THE REPUBS NOT TO IMPEACH HIM.

THAT is why.  Stop blaming this or that, stop blaming "democrat leftists".

The repubs have MORE THAN ENOUGH to impeach his ass.  And they're not doing it.  Stop blaming dems.  You have the house majority and half those spineless dems would impeach obama if political pressure said so.  But REPUBS are too much pussies to do it.  Admit it,, man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2013, 09:47:37 AM »
i dont get it... what' "even more fun"?   ???

your goal is lower poll numbers for obama?  What the fck, brah?  it's all about politics, huh?

Obama let 4 men die.  He needs to be impeached.  however, the repubs have said they WILL NOT IMPEACH HIM.

So at this point, it's nothing but the politicization of these mens' deaths.  Not cool.

They will not impeach him because so long as Reid is in the Senate - its going nowhere.  Obama could murder someones grandma on the lawn of the WH and the democrats would still suck cock for him. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2013, 09:51:48 AM »
They will not impeach him because so long as Reid is in the Senate - its going nowhere.  Obama could murder someones grandma on the lawn of the WH and the democrats would still suck cock for him. 

WTF??????????????

In THAT case - WHY not let the HOUSE REPUBLICANS vote to impeach him - then make EVERY SINGLE SITTING DEMOCRAT SENATOR have to stand up behind that massacre that obama let happen?

If NOTHING else, it'd make damn sure he doesn't let another massacre happen!

And we know those spineless dems turned on Clinton -  31 Democrats defected and supported impeachment inquiry for a freaking BJ, and that was BEFORE the information age!!!

DUDE--- If you're blaming REID because the dickless repubs won't impeach obama, you're beyond weak minded... you're delusional.  ADMIT IT - Repubs are just as fcking scared of obama as the dems are.   Admit it - they're okay with benghazi attacks!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2013, 10:04:24 AM »
Have i ever said otherwise - the GOP is wortheless

WTF??????????????

In THAT case - WHY not let the HOUSE REPUBLICANS vote to impeach him - then make EVERY SINGLE SITTING DEMOCRAT SENATOR have to stand up behind that massacre that obama let happen?

If NOTHING else, it'd make damn sure he doesn't let another massacre happen!

And we know those spineless dems turned on Clinton -  31 Democrats defected and supported impeachment inquiry for a freaking BJ, and that was BEFORE the information age!!!

DUDE--- If you're blaming REID because the dickless repubs won't impeach obama, you're beyond weak minded... you're delusional.  ADMIT IT - Repubs are just as fcking scared of obama as the dems are.   Admit it - they're okay with benghazi attacks!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2013, 10:33:03 AM »
Have i ever said otherwise - the GOP is wortheless

Then please stop saying Reid is the reason he isn't being impeached.

Dems turned on Clinton for lying about a freakin' BJ.  They caved to public pressure.

They'd do the same (AND MORE).

Mccain and graham are the repub leadership- and they signaled all repiubs to not impeach obama.  Sickening. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2013, 10:48:39 AM »
HAHAHA 2016 is a long way off.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2013, 11:20:59 AM »

Hmmm...

Thanks,

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2013, 11:23:17 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/irs-scandal-obama-nixon-joe-scarborough-2013-5

Even Mika knows Obama is done. 

Better late than never to expose this crackhead communist shithead

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2013, 11:50:52 AM »
And again..

Did Obama Cry During His Press Conference?
 buzzfeed ^ | 5/13 | kaczynski

Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 2:17:07 PM by RummyChick

Reuters thinks so, and says in its caption that this wire photo shows a “tear.”

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2013, 11:56:51 AM »
Haven't you made this prediction already?  How did that turn out?
Then you predicted he would step down and seek a pardon.  How did that turn out?
Then you predicted he wouldn't even run again.  How did that turn out?
Then you predicted he wouldn't even win a second term.  How did that turn out?

Your predictions always turn out to be a LANDSLIDE in the exact opposite of what you claim.

Not entirely true.  He predicted a landslide in the 2010 elections.  He was right about that. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2013, 12:15:03 PM »
Not entirely true.  He predicted a landslide in the 2010 elections.  He was right about that. 

Everyone else including myself predicted the same thing.   ::)

Hard to be much of a prediction though when history has shown over and over that the opposing party 99% gains seats during a midterm election.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2013, 12:23:50 PM »
Everyone else including myself predicted the same thing.   ::)

Hard to be much of a prediction though when history has shown over and over that the opposing party 99% gains seats during a midterm election.   ::)

You did?  I don't recall that, but I don't read every thread. 

Everyone did not predict a landslide, including Nancy Pelosi:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tonight rejected numerous polls predicting a Republican landslide among House candidates and defiantly predicted that Democrats will retain control of the House of Representatives.
"The early returns and overwhelming number of Democrats who are coming out – we're on pace to maintain a majority in the House of Representatives," Pelosi told reporters during a photo op in Washington.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/vote-2010-election-results-republicans-seize-control-house/story?id=12003639

In any event, 33 predicted a landslide in 2010, and he was right, so it's not accurate to say he is "always" wrong about his predictions. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2013, 12:26:27 PM »
Yeah that whole arab spring i predicted would be a disaster was real off too.   ::)  ::)

You did?  I don't recall that, but I don't read every thread. 

Everyone did not predict a landslide, including Nancy Pelosi:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tonight rejected numerous polls predicting a Republican landslide among House candidates and defiantly predicted that Democrats will retain control of the House of Representatives.
"The early returns and overwhelming number of Democrats who are coming out – we're on pace to maintain a majority in the House of Representatives," Pelosi told reporters during a photo op in Washington.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/vote-2010-election-results-republicans-seize-control-house/story?id=12003639

In any event, 33 predicted a landslide in 2010, and he was right, so it's not accurate to say he is "always" wrong about his predictions. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2013, 12:26:45 PM »

Hmmm...

Thanks,

that would be awesome....

i played powerball too