Author Topic: Possible end to this "administration" coming soon.  (Read 14574 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Possible end to this "administration" coming soon.
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2013, 06:31:31 PM »
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cia-timeline-confirms-woods-and-doherty-killed-benghazi-7hrs-after-wh-told-attack

Obama could go down in AF1 hitting side of a mountain and i wouldnt give two shits about it 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2013, 06:48:58 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2013, 07:26:03 PM »

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2013, 07:39:16 PM »
I really could give a shit if you find me annoying or not. Fact is, over the years I've been rarely wrong and most of the time can prove what I post. unlike You liberals, have a REAL hard time proving what you say in issues which is why you demonize. This isn't rhetoric dude, this is just plain fact. YOUR administration is constantly in damage control because of the lies they can't keep straight...again, this is fact. Even your liberal buddies can't keep up.

Misdirecting your emotional tirade doesn't prove your point, Coach.  I'd probably sit down and have a beer with you one day, you seem like an alright dude to hang out with, but you cry about so called "liberal" issues which simply are not partisan at all.  If a republican was in office you wouldn't be saying a word if they were doing the exact same thing Obama is, simply because it was a republican.  That's your problem.  Your simple minded outlook and party bias relegates you to the heard of sheep who still believe we have a choice and that there's a difference between either side.

I voted for Gary Johnson and have voted Libertarian since I was 18, just an FYI for future reference before you go mislabeling people just because you wish to prove a point.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2013, 07:55:49 PM »
Misdirecting your emotional tirade doesn't prove your point, Coach.  I'd probably sit down and have a beer with you one day, you seem like an alright dude to hang out with, but you cry about so called "liberal" issues which simply are not partisan at all.  If a republican was in office you wouldn't be saying a word if they were doing the exact same thing Obama is, simply because it was a republican.  That's your problem.  Your simple minded outlook and party bias relegates you to the heard of sheep who still believe we have a choice and that there's a difference between either side.

I voted for Gary Johnson and have voted Libertarian since I was 18, just an FYI for future reference before you go mislabeling people just because you wish to prove a point.

No, actually thats not true. I have no problem saying that most of the republicans have been weak and it angers me to no end knowing Obama is getting the upper hand in the bad decisions with their help. Boehner especially. But you cannot deny that it IS liberal policies that have been the detriment to this country. Obamacare, for example. The vast majority DO NOT want he felt compelled to run it through KNOWING it would cost not only the rich more money but the middleclass as well (middleclass is hit the hardest even though he said it wouldn't raise anything). 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2013, 08:01:22 PM »
ABC's Jon Karl: 'No evidence Hillary Clinton was aware' of Benghazi revisions
Politico ^ | 5/10/13 | DYLAN BYERS
Posted on May 10, 2013 2:04:45 PM EDT by neverdem

Today's blockbuster ABC News report about White House and State Dept. involvement in revising the CIA’s Benghazi talking points has provided Republicans with new talking points in their effort to discredit former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton. But Jonathan Karl, the ABC News White House correspondent who landed the scoop, says not so fast.

The emails obtained by Karl show that State Dept. spokesman Victoria Nuland raised objections to a paragraph in the talking points mentioning threats from extremists linked to Al Qaeda. When a round of revisions did not satisfy her concerns, she wrote back: “These changes don’t resolve all of my issues or those of my building's leadership."

In that reference to the "building's leadership," some see a reference to Sec. Clinton. But Karl says that to date, no such evidence exists.

"There's no evidence that I've seen that Hillary Clinton was aware of what was going on, or in any way tried to direct what was in these talking points," Karl told POLITICO on Friday morning. "But that sentence is certainly open to interpretation, and you can guarantee it is going to seized on by Republicans for a long time, because ultimately the leadership of that building is Hillary Clinton."

Republicans have been fighting to keep the Benghazi story alive for months, and the right-wing blogosphere has made it their r'aison d'etre. Despite front page reports in the New York Times and scoops from reporters like Karl, conservatives accuse the mainstream media of failing to adequately investigate the story.

Those accusations are likely to subside this weekend in the wake of Karl's report (and that of The Weekly Standard's Stephen Hayes), which comes on the heels of Wednesday's 'emotional' testimony from three State Dept. officials. Benghazi is now driving the news cycle and -- as my colleagues Glenn Thrush and Maggie Haberman pointed out on Thursday -- Hillary Clinton is once again fair-game for critics.

The Sunday shows will be almost entirely dedicated to the issue: ABC's "This Week," will feature interviews with Sens. John McCain and Jack Reed, and Gen. James Cartwright, retired Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, will join the roundtable. CBS's "Face The Nation" will feature interviews with former Sec. of Defense Robert Gates and Sens. Dick Durbin and Kelly Ayotte. NBC's "Meet The Press" will have exclusive interviews with House Oversight Committee Chair Darrell Issa and Senate Intelligence Chair Dianne Feinstein. 

But where the story goes after Sunday is anyone's guess.

"I have no idea how long this story will go on, but what is clear after this week is that there are still legitimate questions to be asked, and there's also going to be a political story regarding Hillary Clinton," Karl told POLITICO. "The story clearly has legs -- for how long, I just don't know."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2013, 08:05:09 PM »

Need to also add. I particularly liked Gary Johnson and would have been my second choice next to Romney.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2013, 08:44:12 PM »
Misdirecting your emotional tirade doesn't prove your point, Coach.  I'd probably sit down and have a beer with you one day, you seem like an alright dude to hang out with, but you cry about so called "liberal" issues which simply are not partisan at all.  If a republican was in office you wouldn't be saying a word if they were doing the exact same thing Obama is, simply because it was a republican.  That's your problem.  Your simple minded outlook and party bias relegates you to the heard of sheep who still believe we have a choice and that there's a difference between either side.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
Glad to know that someone gets it. My head was about to explode
  ;D

w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2013, 08:57:55 PM »
Incredibly naive statement.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2013, 05:57:50 AM »
GUARANTY!!!!

The only thing GURANTY is that 2016 is a long way off for you whiners.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2013, 09:54:54 AM »
Jesus, this is still going on?

Lets correct some of this bullshit, there were at least 10 attacks similar to this under Bush, many with longer timelines and more deaths yet nothing, not a fucking peep.

The right is responsible for 80% of the debt and have induced every recession. Surplus only occurs under Left leaning leadership, Fact.

Obamacare is set to save people serious money on premiums and already has.

Benghazi was handled fine, these things are complicated issues and some of the info was issued as a tactic as previously outlined.

This month is the highest surplus in five years, the stock market is soaring and the austerity movement is proven to be absurd, Paul Ryan a moron.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2013, 03:01:28 PM »

Lets correct some of this bullshit, there were at least 10 attacks similar to this under Bush, many with longer timelines and more deaths yet nothing, not a fucking peep.

The right is responsible for 80% of the debt and have induced every recession. Surplus only occurs under Left leaning leadership, Fact.

Benghazi was handled fine, these things are complicated issues and some of the info was issued as a tactic as previously outlined.

This month is the highest surplus in five years, the stock market is soaring and the austerity movement is proven to be absurd, Paul Ryan a moron.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2013, 11:55:59 AM »

Holy shit, where to start!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2013, 12:31:35 PM »
Holy shit, where to start!!

why don't you start the with lies you heard from Rush or Beck

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2013, 08:03:36 PM »
why don't you start the with lies you heard from Rush ork

What lies?...you first.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2013, 08:07:10 PM »
OWNED

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2013, 08:17:15 PM »
Two Senators Were Asked Whether Obama Should Be Impeached Over Benghazi

Brett LoGiurato|May 12, 2013, 12:15 PM|3,365|31

Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Susan Collins (R-Maine) both brushed off any suggestion that President Barack Obama should be impeached over new revelations about the September terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.

On ABC's "This Week," McCain suggested that such talk wasn't serious.

"With all due respect, I think this is a serious issue," McCain said. "I will even give the President the benefit of the doubt on some of these things.

McCain, however, did refer to the Obama administration's editing of talking points in the immediate aftermath of the attack as a "cover up." He suggested that there should be a special Congressional committee to investigate the attack and its aftermath.

Collins had a similar take to McCain, a fellow moderate Republican. On CNN's "State of the Union," Collins said that the new allegations are "serious," and she thought that some lives could have been saved if the Obama administration had handled it differently.

"I don't, at this point," Collins said, when asked by CNN's Candy Crowley if the new revelations warranted talk of impeachment.

The questions on the Sunday shows came up after Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) said in a radio interview on Friday that "people may be starting to use the 'I-word' before too long." Inhofe said that the issue could last until after the 2014 elections, when Republicans will vie for control of the Senate. Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee also said last week that he doesn't believe that Obama will fill out his second term.

On Friday, ABC News revealed that the Benghazi points had undergone 12 different revisions, and some of the new information directly contradicted the Obama administration's claims that the talking points were completely drafted by the CIA.

The Washington Post's Glenn Kessler wrote that the talking points could be evidence of a "bureaucratic knife fight" between the State Department and CIA. Collins, though, said that "clearly, politics were at play" because of the removal of references to al-Qaeda-linked groups.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/impeach-obama-benghazi-john-mccain-susan-collins-2013-5#ixzz2T8fytL63

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2013, 08:48:04 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2013, 05:28:06 AM »
Haven't you made this prediction already?  How did that turn out?
Then you predicted he would step down and seek a pardon.  How did that turn out?
Then you predicted he wouldn't even run again.  How did that turn out?
Then you predicted he wouldn't even win a second term.  How did that turn out?

Your predictions always turn out to be a LANDSLIDE in the exact opposite of what you claim.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2013, 05:31:45 AM »
Haven't you made this prediction already?  How did that turn out?
Then you predicted he would step down and seek a pardon.  How did that turn out?
Then you predicted he wouldn't even run again.  How did that turn out?
Then you predicted he wouldn't even win a second term.  How did that turn out?

Your predictions always turn out to be a LANDSLIDE in the exact opposite of what you claim.

But in his own mind he is right all along.
Total nutcase.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2013, 05:37:10 AM »
Inability to cope with reality is a classic trait of psychopaths. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2013, 06:17:05 AM »
Even on morning joe they were horrified at the corruption of Obama and saying he is like Nixon. 

Impeach, arrest, incarcerate, and deport this Kenyan Muslim commie where he belongs.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2013, 06:18:30 AM »
All these threads talking about prosecution of high government officials and impeachment of the prez just underscore the ignorance of the sheeple. It just ain't gonna happen and the fact even entertain the thought that it might is laughable.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2013, 06:41:29 AM »
Even on morning joe they were horrified at the corruption of Obama and saying he is like Nixon. 

Impeach, arrest, incarcerate, and deport this Kenyan Muslim commie where he belongs.

He just made your point Lurker.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2013, 06:43:49 AM »
He just made your point Lurker.

Even Nixon had his defenders to the end.    Impeach arrest incarcerate and deport l