Author Topic: Brooklyn Net Owner / Rap Mogual Jay-Z .......Accused by Foxy Brown  (Read 12425 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

lol, Murder Ma$e, I have not heard name in a while. Turned a preacher and then tried to return as a gangsta rapper. Once that gimmick as expect didn't work out he dropped out of sight again.

I wonder what he is up to know..probably waking up and tweeting 24/7 in the hopes of generating a buzz

Lil Ceas is probably working at Little Ceasar's (Pizza, Pizza), doing jingles...Puffy, Diddy, whatever he wants to call himself, pimped them until he could get nothing out of them.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Look how Bad Boy played out the Lox, making them wear those stupid puffy coats.

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
Most people think its bullshit but to get into this music business you have to sell your soul plain and simple !
Nobody gets out like they came in just look around ...................
911 INSIDE JOB !

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news

lol, Murder Ma$e, I have not heard name in a while. Turned a preacher and then tried to return as a gangsta rapper. Once that gimmick as expect didn't work out he dropped out of sight again.

I wonder what he is up to know..probably waking up and tweeting 24/7 in the hopes of generating a buzz

From what i hear, he is trying to lay low so harlem can quit extorting him
he didnt move to ATL simply because for the scenary
getbig or getgot

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 :D ;D @ Parker

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
jay z living the dream

banging hot black 15 year old girls

sounds like the dream to me

jealous of this loaded bantu nose-lip fella

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
jayz eventually settled with the richest lady that ever sucked his cock

he is truly blessed

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Look how Bad Boy played out the Lox, making them wear those stupid puffy coats.
I remember when they called up Hot 97, when Puffy was giving an interview, and they were whining about money and not getting paid, and that they were from the streets. And that you had to get an attorney to deal with Puffy. Yep. Contracts are different. He paid them, though. Many of these "artists" are so thirsty for a record deal, that they will sign anything without having their own (key word) attorney look over the paperwork. And they wonder why that they are broke.
Most people think its bullshit but to get into this music business you have to sell your soul plain and simple !
Nobody gets out like they came in just look around ...................
just look at Nikki Minaj or Shakira.