Author Topic: Brooklyn Net Owner / Rap Mogual Jay-Z .......Accused by Foxy Brown  (Read 12409 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
I remember all the New Yorks were talking about Jay Z hitting it back then, and she never denied it.

dude, she is a hood rat, JayZ was a known rapper/hustler. There was never a question of whether he smashed it or not.  The answer was just obvious.

It's like asking if Big smashed little Kim back in the days.  ::)

Or Tupac smashing Jada Pinkett or Faith Evans

I

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Webster or Cory writing a book about Michael Jackson touched them

^

Or Bubbles

:D ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
dude, she is a hood rat, JayZ was a known rapper/hustler. There was never a question of whether he smashed it or not.  The answer was just obvious.

It's like asking if Big smashed little Kim back in the days.  ::)

Or Tupac smashing Jada Pinkett or Faith Evans

Speaking of Big, there was this white NYC/Jersey rapper a few yrs ago, who was telling a story of Biggie hitting some chick on the toilet, and the toilet broke..."Warning"

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Speaking of Big, there was this white NYC/Jersey rapper a few yrs ago, who was telling a story of Biggie hitting some chick on the toilet, and the toilet broke..."Warning"

Big and Junior Mafia smashed hood rats all day
I

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
Haha I worked security in the 90's at clubs and some personal clients in the music industry being white was an asset for me , this story is mild as fuck compared to what I would see on a semi regular basis . I worked with M Carey , prince , mike Tyson , D Washington ect I learned not to judge real fast having money and the kind of fame wil fuck anybody up
911 INSIDE JOB !

Parker

• Getbig V
Big and Junior Mafia smashed hood rats all day
Junior Mafia, smh, and Lil Kim thinking she was/is the love of Big's life.
And Murder Ma$e? Last I heard, he signed with G Unit, and then I think they dropped him.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

R.A. , The Rugged Man. I believe that one because of the way it was told. Both Big and the girl put their weight on the rim, and it cracked.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  You could cut your ass and die like that. That shit is sharp.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

broken porcelain is very sharp!

almost lost a finger fixing a toilet bowl!

Parker

• Getbig V
R.A. , The Rugged Man. I believe that one because of the way it was told. Both Big and the girl put their weight on the rim, and it cracked.
Imagine Big sitting on the toilet and some chick bouncing up and down, the toilet cracked?
Yeah, it was RA, that dude was/is crazy!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
I thought I read somewhere that jay-z was hung like a chinaman.

i heard the opposite so i am leaning towards believing 34% of what this whore says
getbig or getgot

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Haha I worked security in the 90's at clubs and some personal clients in the music industry being white was an asset for me , this story is mild as fuck compared to what I would see on a semi regular basis . I worked with M Carey , prince , mike Tyson , D Washington ect I learned not to judge real fast having money and the kind of fame wil fuck anybody up

ummm can you divulge a lil about mr Denzel or Prince...
getbig or getgot

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
D Washington is a pure gentleman in every sense of the word would talk to anyone real New yorker !
Prince was a cunty fag who has his own security team like the President ..........used to love to do coke
one night I must have taken him and M Carey to his limo about a dozen times just to do blow ....
911 INSIDE JOB !

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
I worked some parties in the mid 90's that would shock you or maybe not .............Mike Tyson was the one that really freaked me out !
911 INSIDE JOB !

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I worked some parties in the mid 90's that would shock you or maybe not .............Mike Tyson was the one that really freaked me out !

More stories bro!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Jay Z, a tranny chaser?

I present to you exhibit A....

Decide for yourself.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
 ::) 2 pages of Foxy Brown and her BS.  "1" please move this thread to the "General" board.  It doesn't belong, definitely isn't bbing related.   

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
::) 2 pages of Foxy Brown and her BS.  "1" please move this thread to the "General" board.  It doesn't belong, definitely isn't bbing related.   

Here you go G_Thang.

Satisfied?

Parker

• Getbig V

"Uh-heee, stoooopppp Bubbles, that tickles....Bubbles, I said stop....bad Bubbles, Bubbles bad! Bab Monkey....sit over in the corner...I said HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Something is wrong with her, and she has gained a ton of weight as well...
But, just because may have mental health issues, doesn't mean she isn't telling the truth. Just like Biggie used to smash Lil Kim back in the day, and now look at her. Look at Lauren Hill now, and she had a relationship with Wyclef. I think that the same thing will happen to Nikki Minaj.
Exactly, she may be mentally ill, maybe that shit with Jay-Z pushed her over the edge, who knows! Nobody gonna be listening to her! Nikki Minaj is already a little off, but a lot more relevant than Foxy Brown ever was!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Junior Mafia, smh, and Lil Kim thinking she was/is the love of Big's life.
And Murder Ma$e? Last I heard, he signed with G Unit, and then I think they dropped him.

lol, Murder Ma$e, I have not heard name in a while. Turned a preacher and then tried to return as a gangsta rapper. Once that gimmick as expect didn't work out he dropped out of sight again.

I wonder what he is up to know..probably waking up and tweeting 24/7 in the hopes of generating a buzz
I

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
Ah, "Ma$e: almost forgot about him