Author Topic: Brooklyn Net Owner / Rap Mogual Jay-Z .......Accused by Foxy Brown  (Read 12422 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
**FOXY BROWN SAYS JAY-Z GAVE HER A STD**

AND TOOK HER VIRGINITY AT 15. HE WAS BI-SEXUAL AND ALWAYS CHASING TRANNIES. HE DID PUT HER ON THE MAP THOUGH. A TELL ALL..

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/foxy-brown-blasts-jay-z/

Remember Foxy Brown? Well she’s made some shocking allegations about Jay Z that will blow your mind! Now, many music insiders are calling the 90′s female rapper crazy…but we’re leaving it to you to decide.

Buss this…

Foxy Brown, whose real name is Inga Marchand, has revealed that her ticket to rap success came at a price — and that it all happened while she was underage. She says the man who put her on to the rap game, Jay Z (then 27-years-old), took her virginity when she was just 15-years-old — adding Hova (who she says has a ‘horse dick’) funded her shopping trips and pampering at hair and nail salons while she was still in high school…all to get into her panties!

But that’s not all!!! Foxy claims Jay Z is an undercover tranny chaser. She says she learned that after a tranny began calling and harassing her, not long after Jay Z gave her gonorrhea. WTF?!?! Foxy says one of her sex sessions with Jay Z was all caught on tape. That’s when Foxy says she and Jay weren’t alone. Their company was the real “Wanda” from In Living Color…Mr. Jamie Foxx. According to Foxy, Jay Z signed her to “multiple gag orders for where she, Jamie and Jay engaged in a threesome” and that not long after the incident the tape was ironically robbed from her home. Foxy insists Jay Z had everything to do with that robbery.

Wait…there’s more!!!

Besides alleging that Jay Z chases tranny’s, Foxy says there was one constant man in Hova’s life. According to Foxy, Jay Z and Larry Johnson were ‘fuck buddies.’ This doesn’t seem so far fetched given the fact that Jay once shared an apartment with the NBA baller who once repped Rocawear.

During her no holds barred account of her experience with Jay Z, Foxy was reported to clearly display a strong disliking for Jay’s wife, Beyonce.
Here’s what Foxy had to say about Mrs. Hova:

“Now he is with Beyonce…Fuck that halitosis-infected heffa.”

If true, this is beyond sad. Know why? Because we’re talking about a victim here…not just a victim of an STD, but a then teen who fell victim to statutory rape. If you recall Jay Z blacklisted R Kelly after the singer was accused of child molestation. If Foxy’s allegations are true, how is Hova any different?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

“Now he is with Beyonce…Fuck that halitosis-infected heffa.”

Sounds like Jay-Z is worth half a billion and she's worth a shitty interview with accusations for some book deal she can't get.

Sounds like Jay-Z is buying share of NBA teams and becoming a major sports agent, and she wants a quiet payoff $$$ cause she's broke.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
She is heinously ugly.

Losing your virginity at 15 is kinda late for her sub-species.

I hope both die drunk, face down in a toilet bowl.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
She is just desperately trying to stay relevant.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I heard a while ago that he was bi.  Or was that Dr. Dre, or was it Ice Cube? 

Ever realize that performers always tend to be gay?

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
Will "Wonders" ever cease ??? ???

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Most of these hard core rappers are gay.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I thought I read somewhere that jay-z was hung like a chinaman.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
All these "stars" suck cock...Every single one of them...If they didn't, they wouldn't be "stars" :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Her rumored to being with Jay-Z was around back in 96. So, there might be some truth to it.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It's probably all true , but who is gonna listen to an irrelevant Foxy Brown!

Parker

• Getbig V
It's probably all true , but who is gonna listen to an irrelevant Foxy Brown!
Something is wrong with her, and she has gained a ton of weight as well...
But, just because may have mental health issues, doesn't mean she isn't telling the truth. Just like Biggie used to smash Lil Kim back in the day, and now look at her. Look at Lauren Hill now, and she had a relationship with Wyclef. I think that the same thing will happen to Nikki Minaj.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i liked diss song in the day

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the worst part is...

Foxy loved jay-z back in the day.
Foxy signed non-disclosure agreement.

Now Foxy is fat & broke, and possibly balding, so she tries to become relevant by trashing one of the biggest names in music.

He could sue her, but she's probably worth nada and it would only embarrass him publicly. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
the worst part is...

Foxy loved jay-z back in the day.
Foxy signed non-disclosure agreement.

Now Foxy is fat & broke, and possibly balding, so she tries to become relevant by trashing one of the biggest names in music.

He could sue her, but she's probably worth nada and it would only embarrass him publicly.  

72000 posts? holy fuck, and we registered at pretty much the same time (I know it's not your first account)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
She's back pedaling now, claims she never said anything that's being reported in that snippet. So we'll have to see.

Parker

• Getbig V
She's back pedaling now, claims she never said anything that's being reported in that snippet. So we'll have to see.
Last yr, or back in 2011, The Tom Joyner Show had her on, and they were interviewing her, and they asked about her problems back then (as she was scheduled to be on their cruise, but she had an issue on the cruise) and she said lets not focus on that, lets focus on my charity...and she kept dodging the questions and what charities that she does. I was listening to it on air, and she was an absolute mess. I think she has some mental issue. But she also had her hearing effed up due to beat up by some chick.
She is all over the map.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
sometimes dime piece trannies look better than actual girls. just do some coca and you might be able to justify it in your mind.

if hova is bi who really cares? you got kids in middle school sucking each others dicks in bathrooms now. this isn't shocking anymore.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Damn

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
sometimes dime piece trannies look better than actual girls. just do some coca and you might be able to justify it in your mind.

if hova is bi who really cares? you got kids in middle school sucking each others dicks in bathrooms now. this isn't shocking anymore.

There's just so much wrong with everything in this post. Not you, but the things you speak of.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Sworn foe of underaged, mixed Afro-Trinidadian virginity:

proof that money/status overcomes anything

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Sworn foe of underaged, mixed Afro-Trinidadian virginity:

Holy fuck look at those lips.............. :-*

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Lol, really? And she waits 25 years later?

what's next? Webster or Cory writing a book about Michael Jackson touched them

I

Parker

• Getbig V
Lol, really? And she waits 25 years later?

what's next? Webster or Cory writing a book about Michael Jackson touched them

I remember all the New Yorks were talking about Jay Z hitting it back then, and she never denied it.