Author Topic: The Benghazi Testamonies  (Read 11498 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: The Benghazi Testamonies
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2013, 10:37:51 AM »
Then what the fuck do you call it?  
::)

You got issues dude.   Get help.

again - completely FALSE

no group was stopped from speaking or in any way communicating their message

no Teabag vote was suppressed, no Teabag message was suppressed and certainly no one was violently or lethally suppressed as is common in dictatorships

btw - no dictorships voluntarily investigate and publicy apologize for nonsense like this IRS thing (and certainly not while fully in power)

again, the best thing you can do for yourself is take a step or two back and realize that you have a serious mental health problem

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2013, 10:38:53 AM »
::)

You got issues dude.

And you believe straws post in ight of what we have learned thus far?

LMFAO. 

Stay in sheer denial - its laughable. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2013, 10:42:20 AM »
And you believe straws post in ight of what we have learned thus far?

LMFAO. 

Stay in sheer denial - its laughable. 

Based on YOUR track record, I would believe Straw Immediately over you. 

Dispute the points then.  If you can.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2013, 10:45:19 AM »
Based on YOUR track record, I would believe Straw Immediately over you. 

Dispute the points then.  If you can.

The facts have been reported over and over and over

500 TEA Party groups targeted, applications slow walked, no liberal groups targeted, outrageous demands for all sorts of documentation, numerous audits of romney donors and leaks of their private info, lady in charge of the irs division has husband hosting obama fundraisers, private info leaked to progressive groups, etc etc

Yeah nothing to see there  - - - - - FORWARD! 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2013, 10:47:42 AM »

The facts have been reported over and over and over

500 TEA Party groups targeted, applications slow walked, no liberal groups targeted, outrageous demands for all sorts of documentation, numerous audits of romney donors and leaks of their private info, lady in charge of the irs division has husband hosting obama fundraisers, private info leaked to progressive groups, etc etc

Yeah nothing to see there  - - - - - FORWARD! 

you have ADD or something?

this is what you said:

The IRS forcibly suprressed the voices of the Tea Party and now the DOJ is taking tyrannical steps to stop journalists from reporting on the obama admn.   

What do you call that?

now Dispute this: 

no Teabag vote was suppressed, no Teabag message was suppressed and certainly no one was violently or lethally suppressed as is common in dictatorships

btw - no dictorships voluntarily investigate and publicy apologize for nonsense like this IRS thing (and certainly not while fully in power)

Can you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2013, 10:52:47 AM »
Yes - their applications were being slow walked and donors targeted for audits so that these groups were effectively hampered and bogged down w the irs chasing them than doing their thing while NOT ONE liberal group faced the same thing. 

you have ADD or something?

this is what you said:

now Dispute this: 

Can you?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2013, 10:54:16 AM »
Yes - their applications were being slow walked and donors targeted for audits so that these groups were effectively hampered and bogged down w the irs chasing them than doing their thing while NOT ONE liberal group faced the same thing.  

How so?

How where they:

stopped from speaking or in any way communicating their message

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2013, 11:00:15 AM »
How so?

Since my posts carry no weight with you - here you go - Obama's thugs in the govt went after big GOP donors, TEA party people with audits, investigations, inspections, etc.   You think that does not have a chilling effect? GMAFB already with your head in the sand bs.   Even the Prez of the AP came out and said Obama admn is supressing free speech in an unconstitutuionaL manner today.

But thats right - two dopey liberals from San Fran know better than everyone else.   ::)  ::)

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/348756/true-scandal-jillian-kay-melchior

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/05/20/irs_and_ap_scandals_cast_a_big_chill_on_free_speech__118469.html

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2013/0516/Why-are-Obamacare-supporters-attacking-job-creators

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2013, 11:09:45 AM »
Since my posts carry no weight with you

They don't because you commonly lie and have demonstrated ineptitude in discerning reality from spin.

here you go - Obama's thugs in the govt went after big GOP donors, TEA party people with audits, investigations, inspections, etc.   You think that does not have a chilling effect? GMAFB already with your head in the sand bs.   Even the Prez of the AP came out and said Obama admn is supressing free speech in an unconstitutuionaL manner today.

But thats right - two dopey liberals from San Fran know better than everyone else.   ::)  ::)

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/348756/true-scandal-jillian-kay-melchior

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/05/20/irs_and_ap_scandals_cast_a_big_chill_on_free_speech__118469.html

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2013/0516/Why-are-Obamacare-supporters-attacking-job-creators

None of that shows how we are in a Fascist State with OB as Dictator and it doesn't counter your assertion:

The IRS forcibly suprressed the voices of the Tea Party
and or dispute this:

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ____________________

PS:  almost anyone knows better than you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2013, 11:12:49 AM »
They don't because you commonly lie and have demonstrated ineptitude in discerning reality from spin.

None of that shows how we are in a Fascist State with OB as Dictator and it doesn't counter your assertion:
 and or dispute this:

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ____________________

PS:  almost anyone knows better than you.

Right selectively auditing and targeting donors of the opposition party w the mechanism of the IRS is totally legit. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2013, 11:32:10 AM »
 ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2013, 11:48:00 AM »
Right selectively auditing and targeting donors of the opposition party w the mechanism of the IRS is totally legit. 

Still cant back up your claim i see.

Not that i was expecting you would. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2013, 11:59:15 AM »
Still cant back up your claim i see.

Not that i was expecting you would. 

Are you seriously this fucked up in real life too?  The testimony before the panel and IG Report prove it - go back and watch it instead of making an ass of yourself. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2013, 12:08:38 PM »
Are you seriously this fucked up in real life too?  The testimony before the panel and IG Report prove it - go back and watch it instead of making an ass of yourself. 

No it did not.

I am the same in real life.  I live in reality.

You do not.  The list of evidence supporting that you do not live in reality is long.

You said we are a fascist state.

I provided the definition.

You provided your argument

Your argument was false:  NO LAWS preventing the Tea Party from their activities  prior to OB in office AND while he is in office.  OB does not have dictatorial powers.  The Tea Party was not silenced.

Straw destroyed you.  I destroyed you.

You still haven't addressed his counter arguments.

You have failed as usual.

Admit it:  We are NOT a Fascist State.  Move on.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2013, 12:10:19 PM »
Well we are a fascist state already by oba'as war on the press - which even liberals today are admitting to.

FORWARD!!!!

FAIL

another great example of delusion and the inability to back it up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2013, 12:14:25 PM »
Put down the crack pipe - THEY ADMITTED THAT THEY FLAGGED GROUPD BASED SOLELY ON NAMES LINKED TO THE TEA PARTY AND NOTHING ELSE.

Or did you not listen to that either? 

No it did not.

I am the same in real life.  I live in reality.

You do not.  The list of evidence supporting that you do not live in reality is long.

You said we are a fascist state.

I provided the definition.

You provided your argument

Your argument was false:  NO LAWS preventing the Tea Party from their activities  prior to OB in office AND while he is in office.  OB does not have dictatorial powers.  The Tea Party was not silenced.

Straw destroyed you.  I destroyed you.

You still haven't addressed his counter arguments.

You have failed as usual.

Admit it:  We are NOT a Fascist State.  Move on.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2013, 12:19:18 PM »
I haven't read all of the posts, especially those by the Village Idiot, but I don't think voter suppression happened.  That said, some of the stories coming out are that people were audited, visited by the FBI, asked invasive questions, didn't have their applications approved or processed, etc.  That's not necessarily voter suppression, but it's definitely voter intimidation. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2013, 12:20:27 PM »
Put down the crack pipe - THEY ADMITTED THAT THEY FLAGGED GROUPD BASED SOLELY ON NAMES LINKED TO THE TEA PARTY AND NOTHING ELSE.

Or did you not listen to that either? 

Not arguing that the IRS did this...however

None of which defines us a fascist state.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2013, 12:22:38 PM »
I haven't read all of the posts, especially those by the Village Idiot, but I don't think voter suppression happened.  That said, some of the stories coming out are that people were audited, visited by the FBI, asked invasive questions, didn't have their applications approved or processed, etc.  That's not necessarily voter suppression, but it's definitely voter intimidation. 

Don't disagree that these did happen.  How you or I interpret them is a different story.  Had these things continued and not been stopped then there might be the beginnings of an argument there but NOT one that supports us as being a Fascist State

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2013, 12:24:29 PM »
Well we are a fascist state already by oba'as war on the press - which even liberals today are admitting to.

FORWARD!!!!

Keep in mind, this is the charge:  Well we are a fascist state already by Obamas war on the press

the charge is not supported

the charge is untrue

the charge doesn't not fit the definition of fascist state.

3333333=FAIL

again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: May 20, 2013, 12:26:17 PM »
Don't disagree that these did happen.  How you or I interpret them is a different story.  Had these things continued and not been stopped then there might be the beginnings of an argument there but NOT one that supports us as being a Fascist State

I don't think we're a facist state.  What we have is misconduct by government officials.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: May 20, 2013, 12:27:19 PM »
I don't think we're a facist state.  What we have is misconduct by government officials.

No doubt.

And i am glad its exposed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: May 20, 2013, 12:30:24 PM »
No doubt.

And i am glad its exposed.

Me too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2013, 01:36:53 PM »
Gov't Memo Proves CBS's Sharyl Attkisson Got Benghazi Email Story Right

By Warner Todd Huston

20 May 2013, 6:23 AM

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/05/19/Gov-t-Memo-Proves-CBS-s-Sharyl-Attkisson-Got-Benghazi-Email-Story-Right

One of the earliest reporters revealing the internal emails about Benghazi exchanged between the U.S. Department of State and the intel community was CBS' Sharyl Attkisson. Her original report was based on "written notes" and, as she said from the beginning, was not derived directly from the emails themselves. Despite this disclaimer, some called her reckless for her reporting. But in the end, her reports are still quite close to the actual emails and shows she did not get the story wrong.

Attkisson was accused of not disclosing that her report was written from congressional insiders, who gave her access to their notes after seeing the original emails in Committee. To put the accusations against Attkisson to rest, Mediaite obtained an internal CBS memo that shows that she never claimed that her report was derived directly from the emails themselves.

When Attkisson handed in her original report on the email exchange, she clearly noted that her work was based on notes taken by her sources.

Note: *Emails were provided by the Administration to certain Congressional Committees for limited review. The Committees were not permitted to copy the emails, so they made handwritten notes. Therefore, parts of the quoted emails may be paraphrased.

This notation, however, did not make it to the May 10 story CBS posted to the web, nor was it pointed out on any of the CBS TV reports on the story.

No explanation was given for that lapse.

Mediaite also discovered that after the CBS reports began to air, Attkisson reminded her CBS bosses that her report was based on hand written notes, not the actual emails.

Attkisson's note read, "Just an FYI: The talking point draft emails read to CBS News last Friday were from handwritten notes, and the attorney source explained why they were not direct quotes and could not be represented as such, as I noted at the top of my reporting for important context (highlighted in red below)."

Noah Rothman goes on to point out that Attkisson's original report, even though taken from notes on the emails and not the emails themselves, "is strikingly similar to what was actually written by members of the CIA, the State Department, and the National Security Agency."

It all amounts to a vindication of Sharyl Attkisson's reporting not any sort of proof that her work was "reckless" or irresponsible.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2013, 06:05:34 PM »
Benghazi: Where Was President Waldo During Attack?
 Investor's Business Daily ^ | May 20, 2013 | IBD EDITORIALS

Posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 7:05:21 PM by

Benghazigate: The lack of a timeline for what the commander-in-chief was doing the night terrorists murdered our ambassador to Libya and three others is an "irrelevant fact," according to a key White House aide.

Playing the role Sunday of former U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice, who last Sept. 16 went on all five talk shows to parrot the administration line that Benghazi was provoked by a video, was White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer.

Following in Rice's footsteps, he announced that the details of where President Obama was and what he was doing that fateful night were an "irrelevant fact."

"Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace tried to pin down why we have pictures of Obama sitting in the Situation Room the night Osama bin Laden was killed, but on the night Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed we don't have so much as an artist's sketch.

"The president was kept up to date on this as it was happening throughout the entire night, from the moment it started till the end," Pfeiffer said.

So he didn't go to bed that night to rest up for his Las Vegas fundraiser the next day? Pfeiffer wouldn't elaborate.

Pressing Pfeiffer to fill in the blanks, Wallace noted that Obama was with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs Chairman Martin Dempsey in a previously scheduled meeting on the afternoon of Sept. 11, around the time the Benghazi attack started.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.investors.com ...