Author Topic: Elijah Cummings is another worthless pofs. "Death is a fact of life"  (Read 327 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/05/08/dem_congressman_at_benghazi_hearing_death_is_a_part_of_life.html#.UYqTNZ2uvhk.twitter

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), ranking member of the House Oversight Committee, tells Benghazi witnesses that "death is a part of life."

CUMMINGS: And, as I listen to your testimony I could not help but think of something that I said very recently -- two years ago now -- in a eulogy for a relative. I said that death is a part of life, so often we have to find a way to make life a part of death. And, I guess the reason why I'm saying that, going back to something Mr. Nordstrom said, he wanted, I guess all of you said this, he wanted to make sure we learn from this.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Hopefully that fact of life will be realized by Rep. Cummings as soon as possible.

What a piece of garbage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Cummings is typical of black leftists in public office.   Would defend literally anything a fellow black leftist would do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Cummings is typical of black leftists in public office.   Would defend literally anything a fellow black leftist would do.

Sorry bro.  That honor belongs to McKinney and Abernathy.  Scumbags in every aspect.