Author Topic: I need to vent! Quicker Blade  (Read 31223 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: I need to vent! Quicker Blade
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2013, 05:57:10 PM »
I call for a Quickerblade banning unless he can properly explain himself.

He hasn't broken any rules of this board. No need for a banning.

Besides.....all he has to do is post an apology and Arce will forgive in under five seconds. Guaranteed.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2013, 05:57:48 PM »
 Bikini, if you are serious, I will totally meet you for drinks. I like pretty females. Please prove shizz and every one else here wrong, and that you are indeed a female

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2013, 05:59:45 PM »
Bikini, if you are serious, I will totally meet you for drinks. I like pretty females. Please prove shizz and every one else here wrong, and that you are indeed a female

You are the Greatest. Troll. Ever.

And I'm not pretty. Sorry to disappoint. I'm plain Jane.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2013, 06:01:33 PM »
  I am not a troll. I spent the day trying to help cswol make his video. I spent the day trying to help out qb. I am not going to do you wrong. I do think you are pretty.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2013, 06:02:16 PM »
  I am not troll. I spent the day trying to help cswol make his video. I spent the day trying to help out qb. I am not going to do you wrong. I do think you are pretty.

You aren't even sure I'm female.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2013, 06:04:23 PM »
  Look. I see where you are coming from now. I will leave it alone. Thank you. Peace.

Steve

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2013, 06:12:51 PM »
  Look. I see where you are coming from now. I will leave it alone. Thank you. Peace.

Steve

You truly are the nicest guy on the planet..
O

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2013, 06:13:02 PM »
I'll share something with you to ease your pain Arce.. Monday I was talking to a buddy about having to pick up a marble table I bought off craigslist and was going to borrow my neighbors truck to go get it. My M.O. is if I borrow something, which is rare, I return it in better condition than I borrowed it in.. for example, a truck, I would take to the car wash and wash it, and put in more gas than was in the tank at the time. Just the way I roll..

So he says he's off on Tuesday and we can take his pickup truck instead and we can catch up as we do it.  So I say sure.. we go get the table and on the way back I tell him to pull into a gas station as I want to put gas in the truck. I swipe my card and go in to get us a couple sodas and leave him to pump the gas.  I come out expecting to see it at $15 or $20 bucks to cover the 2 gallons or so we burned... It's topped off at $74 bucks.....I didn't say anything but man...  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2013, 06:17:11 PM »
He hasn't broken any rules of this board. No need for a banning.

Besides.....all he has to do is post an apology and Arce will forgive in under five seconds. Guaranteed.
I will agree to everything you post baby. I am in love.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2013, 06:17:55 PM »
I'll share something with you to ease your pain Arce.. Monday I was talking to a buddy about having to pick up a marble table I bought off craigslist and was going to borrow my neighbors truck to go get it. My M.O. is if I borrow something, which is rare, I return it in better condition than I borrowed it in.. for example, a truck, I would take to the car wash and wash it, and put in more gas than was in the tank at the time. Just the way I roll..

So he says he's off on Tuesday and we can take his pickup truck instead and we can catch up as we do it.  So I say sure.. we go get the table and on the way back I tell him to pull into a gas station as I want to put gas in the truck. I swipe my card and go in to get us a couple sodas and leave him to pump the gas.  I come out expecting to see it at $15 or $20 bucks to cover the 2 gallons or so we burned... It's topped off at $74 bucks.....I didn't say anything but man...  ;D
Nobody gives a shit.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2013, 06:18:32 PM »
  Damn. That really sucks bro.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2013, 06:20:06 PM »

Will you please borrow my wheelbarrow?   The tires are flat and I've been too lazy to put air in them. :)

Arse, could QB have meant p.m.  ???   
R

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2013, 06:21:35 PM »
Will you please borrow my wheelbarrow?   The tires are flat and I've been too lazy to put air in them. :)

Arse, could QB have meant p.m.  ???   
Are you single Butterbean? I am afraid that Bikinislut doesn't like me  :( I'm a keeper I swear.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2013, 06:22:07 PM »
  He is a good guy. We have a lot in common.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2013, 06:22:34 PM »

Arse, could QB have meant p.m.  ???   

Butterbean makes an excellent point Arce. If I were you I'd hightail it back to the airport and go get him. I'm sure you just got the time wrong. Or even the day. Just to be safe go again tomorrow in the AM and PM.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2013, 06:29:36 PM »
Butterbean makes an excellent point Arce. If I were you I'd hightail it back to the airport and go get him. I'm sure you just got the time wrong. Or even the day. Just to be safe go again tomorrow in the AM and PM.

I knew someone would say something like this lol

Arce, I think what you did was nice and QB doesn't seem like he'd purposely screw you over like that.  It will be interesting to hear the rest of the story. 
Are you single Butterbean? I am afraid that Bikinislut doesn't like me  :( I'm a keeper I swear
I'm sure she's just playing hard to get :)
R

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2013, 06:38:10 PM »

;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2013, 06:39:13 PM »
  Well we have been talking about me getting him today at 07am for two weeks now. Every day we double check. You know. So ZERO goes wrong. I wound up getting fucked. It makes NO sense. He seems like a super fucking cool guy. That is why I wasted my entire day just to go and get him.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2013, 06:40:14 PM »
Two words, Arce: Super. Shuttle.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2013, 06:41:39 PM »

Steve

As a person who, among others, is a huge fan of your name..,Can you put it in quotation marks from here on out??

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2013, 06:41:43 PM »
  So I did NOT want to make him wait EVEN ONE second for me. NOR did I want him to have to get a shuttle, cab, etc.,    

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2013, 06:42:50 PM »

"Steve"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2013, 06:44:08 PM »
Some people think this is a joke. I call for Quikerblade to get banned, unless he can prove why he stood Arce up. Getbig= real life.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »
If something bad happened to him you are going to feel might bad about making this thread Arce.

Just sayin..........

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2013, 06:46:09 PM »
  This is NOT a joke. QB made me waste an entire day waiting for him at the air port. LAX. I spent a whole day with cswol too, just to prove to the forum that we would video tape him attempting to max out on 225. Again, this is NO joke. I am very mad. I am very sad. QB, you need to make this right bro. I hope that you are ok.