Author Topic: I need to vent! Quicker Blade  (Read 31240 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: I need to vent! Quicker Blade
« Reply #175 on: May 09, 2013, 04:15:05 AM »
Unless....QB is now residing in Arce's sex dungeon for the next decade and this is all alibi establishment!
O

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: May 09, 2013, 04:21:32 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #177 on: May 09, 2013, 04:44:38 AM »
Hapless Arce at LA airport!

I just figured out what happened to Quickerblade. He got lucky on the plane so didn't need a pickup at the airport. His charm would have had all the female staff interested in him. So he probably walked off with one of them!

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: May 09, 2013, 04:53:51 AM »
I'm no Fredo Corleone but if I do an airport pickup then I am damn sure not going until I've got a flight number and confirmation that they're on it.

I would agree here. Going to an Airport and you don't even know the gate or flight would be a fucking clusterfuck if you were going to pick up your Mom, nevermind a total stranger.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: May 09, 2013, 05:01:19 AM »
said he was flying from Australia to Los Angeles, and that he needed a ride from me, when he got here. He was supposed to land at LAX at 07:00a.m. Los Angeles time. I told him that I would get him, and take him to where he was going to stay while here in Los Angeles. I got up at 05:00a.m., and left my house. Traffic can take up to two hours just to get there. So I did not want to make him wait even one second for me. Nor did I want him to have to get a shuttle, cab, etc.,     so it takes me one hour, just to get to LAX. Then I wait for him until, get this, 11:00a.m. Los Angeles time! I text him. I call him. I e-mail him. No reply at all. Then I finally decide to leave, and head back home. It takes me another hour just to get home. Now I have just wasted seven hours of my day today. Not to mention gas, anger, etc.,     I hope his plane did not crash. I hope that he did not get in to some kind of accident, etc.,  

but this really, really, sucks

QB, if you are ok, and you just fucked me over... I want to say, so NOT cool.

Steve
Steve you are a good dude! When and if I get out to L.A. I will look you up! 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2013, 05:20:46 AM »
Arce, in case you haven't noticed, you have been trolled big time.

You're a cool dude, but I can't stop laughing :)

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2013, 05:24:09 AM »
Will the "Truth"ever be revealed ??? ??? 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2013, 05:26:18 AM »

I just figured out what happened to Quickerblade. He got lucky on the plane so didn't need a pickup at the airport. His charm would have had all the female staff interested in him. So he probably walked off with one of them!

Kicking a man when he's down - the jet-sam in full hydraulic force.  ;D

Btw, for any body born after 1750 in case you were wondering about the meaning of Vince's phrase...
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/flotsam-and-jetsam.html

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2013, 05:50:44 AM »
Just got an email reply from QB.
The speculations were accurate that he indeed is now a member of the mile high club and has been in the care of a stewardess since.
He gives his sincerest apologies to arc and wants to watch The Heat play at Chi-town game later this week with you.
Please confirm.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2013, 06:10:29 AM »
Vince.....most of us are NOT from Australia. So what is fair dinkum?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2013, 06:12:29 AM »
  Damn. That really sucks bro.

Not as bad as wasting several hours... that would piss me off too. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2013, 06:43:24 AM »
Unless....QB is now residing in Arce's sex dungeon for the next decade and this is all alibi establishment!

"I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white boy ran into a karate man's arms".

Vince.....most of us are NOT from Australia. So what is fair dinkum?

It means to be fair or decent about something.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2013, 06:56:03 AM »
This sucks.  I'm coming to LA in October (honestly, I really am) and was going to ask Mr. Arce to pick me up.  Anybody else willing to pick me up?
A

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2013, 07:01:50 AM »
Assuming that the date was right then it would seem that Quickerblade didn't show. Or he did but didn't make contact. Let me see if I got this right. Arce was meeting QB at LA airport and was going to hold up a sign saying "Quickerblade"? Or did QB send him his photo so he could be recognized? If the latter then how about showing us what this dude looks like.

There are plenty of pics of QB around here.  He was pretty famous awhile back.  Not sure why he was going to take an airplane anyway.  He doesn't need one.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2013, 07:14:12 AM »
Post a photo of this Quickerblade operator. No photo means he doesn't exist.

Fair dinkum means honestly or sincerely. Locals use it to impress tourists or visitors to imply they are telling the truth. If they are lying then they are not being fair dinkum. So Quickerblade not showing up means he lied about meeting Arce so was not fair dinkum.

Do a Google search of "fair dinkum" to read the history etc of the phrase.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2013, 07:16:25 AM »
 :'(

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2013, 07:45:00 AM »
You truly are the nicest guy on the planet..

agreed

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 09, 2013, 07:49:50 AM »

Hahahaha!!  ;D :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 09, 2013, 07:55:54 AM »
Assuming that the date was right then it would seem that Quickerblade didn't show. Or he did but didn't make contact. Let me see if I got this right. Arce was meeting QB at LA airport and was going to hold up a sign saying "Quickerblade"? Or did QB send him his photo so he could be recognized? If the latter then how about showing us what this dude looks like.

Let me explain. Several years ago I posted a few topless photos of gals from the beaches in Sydney. Most of the lads appreciated the photos but QB and a few others took exception and started saying nasty stuff about me. This is the same dude who does whatever it takes to seduce young women then posts about his exploits on Getbig. I never liked the guy but he was very careful not to reveal who he was. Some of the losers here thought he was a pickup artist. I doubt it. He is probably handsome and any technique works. Anyway, I doubt he had any intention of meeting hapless Arce at the airport. Photos would have been taken and no way QB wanted to be revealed on Getbig. Have you called his home to find out what is up? That would be the first thing I would do. Check to see if his number is fair dinkum. Btw, Quickerblade is NOT fair dinkum. Hope you all know what that phrase means in Australia. He should now be called Quickevade!

Finally, someone who has some common fucking sense in this thread.

Spot on, Vince.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #194 on: May 09, 2013, 08:25:25 AM »
Quickerblade had his pic up back in the day and it got chopped to shit. The original pic was shirtless with his hands around his back.... chops were with him getting taken into custody by police, on a dance floor, with a towel on his head (he's middle eastern) etc.

I'm talking 2005-2006....

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #195 on: May 09, 2013, 08:28:20 AM »
Quickerblade had his pic up back in the day and it got chopped to shit. The original pic was shirtless with his hands around his back.... chops were with him getting taken into custody by police, on a dance floor, with a towel on his head (he's middle eastern) etc.
I'm talking 2005-2006....

In bold is your answer Arce. He's planning to hijack a plane and was going to use you as a pawn.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #196 on: May 09, 2013, 08:38:51 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #197 on: May 09, 2013, 08:50:52 AM »
Driving directions to 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045-5803
from where I left this morning

Distance: 25.33 miles — Time: 34 mins

with out traffic. two cars were broken down in the middle lanes today. so traffic was fucked,

I don't like LA, LAX and especially the traffic. If I had to fly out or in from where you live, I would choose Burbank. From where I live I try to avoid LAX like the plague. I pay a little extra to fly out and into John Wayne.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #198 on: May 09, 2013, 09:26:52 AM »
Hahahaha - the shops are brutal... thank god for funny people  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #199 on: May 09, 2013, 09:30:55 AM »
If that is Quickerblade it changes everything. No way that guy could pick his nose let alone hot sheilas. I call bullshit. No wonder he couldn't show his face in LA. He would have slid out the back hiding like a little street urchin.