Author Topic: I need to vent! Quicker Blade  (Read 31253 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: I need to vent! Quicker Blade
« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2013, 01:22:31 PM »
Am I being punked again?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2013, 01:29:22 PM »
Unless something really serious happened to him, which is extremely unlikely, he was probably bullshitting about the whole thing.  Maybe he's fucked-up in the brain and can't help himself.

Too bad he can't go through his processes without lying, and inconveniencing people.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #228 on: May 09, 2013, 01:31:01 PM »
  It is TOTALLY WRONG of him IF he did this to me on purpose. He knows it. EVERY one knows it. Karma.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: May 09, 2013, 01:36:54 PM »
I would bet Quickerblade is like many here, completely full of shit...probably never lifted a weight in his life, has zero game with women, etc....and the thought of being found out by actually meeting a getbigger who would have wanted to take pics, post on GB about them meeting, was the last thing he wanted...so he panicked and bailed on Arce88...we will never hear from him again.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #230 on: May 09, 2013, 01:38:44 PM »
  Sad if that is the case. Good post SCC.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: May 09, 2013, 01:40:15 PM »
I would bet Quickerblade is like many here, completely full of shit...probably never lifted a weight in his life, has zero game with women, etc....and the thought of being found out by actually meeting a getbigger who would have wanted to take pics, post on GB about them meeting, was the last thing he wanted...so he panicked and bailed on Arce88...we will never hear from him again.
You are one of the reason I come here. Hopefully, you can come back in all of your glory someday.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: May 09, 2013, 01:41:50 PM »
Quickerblade is legit and isnt a gimmick, and seems a good dude off the forums.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #233 on: May 09, 2013, 01:43:25 PM »

Good post.  I'd meet anybody on getbig and they could post as many pics of my handsome face as they desire.  The thing is Arce seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't post pics if you asked him not to.
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #234 on: May 09, 2013, 01:44:10 PM »

Smells like the Pumpster and Hazbin episode where Big Papa Pump asked Haz not to tell the board what he looked like.

;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #235 on: May 09, 2013, 01:44:47 PM »
  I would never posts any info of any one that asked me not to. Ever.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #236 on: May 09, 2013, 01:45:17 PM »
Hahahahaaha!!!!

Your ability to laugh at yourself is a great character trait.  8)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: May 09, 2013, 01:45:52 PM »
  It is TOTALLY WRONG of him IF he did this to me on purpose. He knows it. EVERY one knows it. Karma.

Arce, you are talking about a guy who has

A. Bragged about slapping women
B. Admitting to be completely selfish in his personal life AND
C. Brags about blatantly fucking over co workers to get ahead.

Why are you so shocked that a person like this would stand you up?

Aside from the fact that his posts just REEK of lies upon lies, why would you even care to associate with someone like this in your personal life?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #238 on: May 09, 2013, 01:48:54 PM »
  We both like the forum and we both like the NBA. Just mutual sport shit. I was not trying to marry the dude or take him to lego land. Jesus. It was just like taking the day to go with cswol. Two dudes who like the same shit. No big deal. The fucked up thing is that he made me waste a day to go and pick him up. That is the only big deal. I just wish he would man up and not do shit like that to people.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: May 09, 2013, 01:49:33 PM »
Arce, lets find a silver lining bud.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #240 on: May 09, 2013, 01:50:26 PM »
  Does that mean we have reached 200 posts, shizz? I do not keep count of such things. I want this thread up to get him to man up.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: May 09, 2013, 01:51:25 PM »
Quickerblade is legit and isnt a gimmick, and seems a good dude off the forums.

I think he's alright too, although as Poly just said..his postings about his conquests with women are laughable bullshit.

I'm saying for all we know he could be a fat dude with a cool personality, and didn't want his facade shattered. i don't know for sure...but it does make sense IMO.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: May 09, 2013, 01:53:34 PM »
I think he's alright too, although as Poly just said..his postings about his conquests with women are laughable bullshit.

I'm saying for all we know he could be a fat dude with a cool personality, and didn't want his facade shattered. i don't know for sure...but it does make sense IMO.
And right after I praise you  :-\

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: May 09, 2013, 01:55:59 PM »
And right after I praise you  :-\

Huh?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #244 on: May 09, 2013, 01:57:26 PM »

You should try not to take it personally, Arce.  He wouldn't have had a reason to deliberately fuck you over.  Unless there's some legitimate explanation, the dude is probably fucked in the brain.  It was more important for him to portray himself as someone who "had business in LA" than anything else.  He may have been hopelessly entrenched in the lie, and really didn't mean to do you like that.  It's a strange world.  He may be feeling embarrassed and regretful about the whole thing, right now.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #245 on: May 09, 2013, 01:58:29 PM »
  Well he told me he had some fake accounts on here    but he is not even using those now   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: May 09, 2013, 02:02:27 PM »

Huh?
You say Quick is alright. How do you even know if he was a real guy? The gimmick mafia is very sophisticated. At first I thought they were retards, but I soon changed my mind. None of us have a clue on who is real on this site.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: May 09, 2013, 02:13:54 PM »
You say Quick is alright. How do you even know if he was a real guy? The gimmick mafia is very sophisticated. At first I thought they were retards, but I soon changed my mind. None of us have a clue on who is real on this site.

Alright as in his personality is alright..overall i can tolerate the guy despite some tall tales...i enjoy shooting the shit about sports with him.

i JUST SAID hes probably a dork in real life who plays a role online.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #248 on: May 09, 2013, 02:14:43 PM »
Like sands through the hour glass

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #249 on: May 09, 2013, 02:19:47 PM »
He's not going to reply anytime soon. And if anything, it's going to be on his own time table.
This is futile...
One could even say, he could be having a good laugh at this thread at your expense.
Drop it, and things will sort out by themselves.