Author Topic: I need to vent! Quicker Blade  (Read 31216 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: I need to vent! Quicker Blade
« Reply #250 on: May 09, 2013, 02:21:58 PM »
Alright as in his personality is alright..overall i can tolerate the guy despite some tall tales...i enjoy shooting the shit about sports with him.

i JUST SAID hes probably a dork in real life who plays a role online.
Fair enough.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #251 on: May 09, 2013, 02:41:02 PM »
Im guessing met a hot woman on the flight, was offered a "ride", easiest way was just not to pick up the phone.

It might be, but he should have known Arce would understand--and that way he wouldn't feel obligated to wait around.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: May 09, 2013, 02:42:49 PM »
So does Quikerblade=CalvinH?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #253 on: May 09, 2013, 02:44:23 PM »
Alright as in his personality is alright..overall i can tolerate the guy despite some tall tales...i enjoy shooting the shit about sports with him.

i JUST SAID hes probably a dork in real life who plays a role online.

I think the dude is legit.

We have traded many a pm.

He has genuine game with the ladies.

I think he is someone that likes his privacy. Maybe he thought arce wasn't serious about picking him up and it was a bit of a joke.

Maybe his phone battery went flat and he didn't have arces number written down anywhere else...
P

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: May 09, 2013, 02:45:59 PM »
I think the dude is legit.

We have traded many a pm.

He has genuine game with the ladies.

I think he is someone that likes his privacy. Maybe he thought arce wasn't serious about picking him up and it was a bit of a joke.

Maybe his phone battery went flat and he didn't have arces number written down anywhere else...
Lol. The same m.o. with you guys. I've traded pm's with so and so. I know they are legit. Lol, there are a few of us who see the patterns.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #255 on: May 09, 2013, 02:47:05 PM »
Lol. The same m.o. with you guys. I've traded pm's with so and so. I know they are legit. Lol, there are a few of us who see the patterns.

are there "things"?
P

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #256 on: May 09, 2013, 02:58:01 PM »
I'll share something with you to ease your pain Arce.. Monday I was talking to a buddy about having to pick up a marble table I bought off craigslist and was going to borrow my neighbors truck to go get it. My M.O. is if I borrow something, which is rare, I return it in better condition than I borrowed it in.. for example, a truck, I would take to the car wash and wash it, and put in more gas than was in the tank at the time. Just the way I roll..

So he says he's off on Tuesday and we can take his pickup truck instead and we can catch up as we do it.  So I say sure.. we go get the table and on the way back I tell him to pull into a gas station as I want to put gas in the truck. I swipe my card and go in to get us a couple sodas and leave him to pump the gas.  I come out expecting to see it at $15 or $20 bucks to cover the 2 gallons or so we burned... It's topped off at $74 bucks.....I didn't say anything but man...  ;D

I'll bet you wanted to arrest him, huh?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #257 on: May 09, 2013, 02:59:02 PM »
Like sands through the hour glass
true :-\

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 09, 2013, 03:01:01 PM »
are there "things"?
Yes. Stop visiting Croatia.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #259 on: May 09, 2013, 03:04:11 PM »
Can we go to Lego Land when I come out in a couple of weeks?

Who the fuck are you.....Dorothy Mantooth?
 ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #260 on: May 09, 2013, 03:04:15 PM »
Too bad for you arce, totally not cool.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #261 on: May 09, 2013, 03:09:27 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me if his explanation involves a lost or broken phone.

I was hoping for "kidnapped for a sex slave in Cleveland", but no international cell phone coverage will work too.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #262 on: May 09, 2013, 03:52:44 PM »
ARC,

I bet you hear from him. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he only brought 1 phone w/ him and if thet ONE phone gets lost or broken then he won't be able to communicate.
QB is a man of extraordinary discipline and once in LA he will be moving non-stop so you probably won't hear from him again until he returns to Oz.

That's why when I travel I take 2 cell phones with me, I also write down 5-10 important numbers from my phone on a scrap of paper and I also bring my lap top so in a worst case scenario if something were to happen I have 3 different ways to communicate with folks.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #263 on: May 09, 2013, 03:54:30 PM »
  Or he could stop at any inter net place and post here on the forum in pm or even in public just to let me know that when he landed his iphone broke and that he is ok    

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #264 on: May 09, 2013, 04:04:31 PM »
 Or he could stop at any inter net place and post here on the forum in pm or even in public just to let me know that when he landed his iphone broke and that he is ok    

That is true but I know QB and he is going to hit the ground running full speed! He is not going to hunt down a internet cafe' to log onto GB to let you know he landed safe.

As others have mentioned earlier you should have known his flight number and gate but most importantly you should have done 2 things to prevent this from happening ( even if he did lose his fone)
1) Meet you at a designated location in the airport, I've been to LAX and it's not very big. The baggage claim is a easy place to meet or specifically the bottom of the escalator that leads down to the baggage claim.
2) Known what he looked like/ was wearing

If you knew both these then even if he threw his phone out of the plane you could see his flight # and know exact location & visually identify him.
Sounds like alot of a BS hassle but it's shit I learned to do over the years and would have given you a clear cut answer to if he really arrived?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: May 09, 2013, 04:10:16 PM »
said he was flying from Australia to Los Angeles, and that he needed a ride from me, when he got here. He was supposed to land at LAX at 07:00a.m. Los Angeles time. I told him that I would get him, and take him to where he was going to stay while here in Los Angeles. I got up at 05:00a.m., and left my house. Traffic can take up to two hours just to get there. So I did not want to make him wait even one second for me. Nor did I want him to have to get a shuttle, cab, etc.,     so it takes me one hour, just to get to LAX. Then I wait for him until, get this, 11:00a.m. Los Angeles time! I text him. I call him. I e-mail him. No reply at all. Then I finally decide to leave, and head back home. It takes me another hour just to get home. Now I have just wasted seven hours of my day today. Not to mention gas, anger, etc.,     I hope his plane did not crash. I hope that he did not get in to some kind of accident, etc.,  

but this really, really, sucks

QB, if you are ok, and you just fucked me over... I want to say, so NOT cool.

Steve
This is not cool and very unreliable.  Several things could have happened.  He could have not activated roaming which means that he can't text you or receive texts from his phone.  He could have been held at customs and sent back to aussie (but fairly unlikely).  Or he could have got lost.  LAX is huge and the people that work there talk fast and are very rude....can be daunting for a laid back aussie. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2013, 04:15:48 PM »
07am Wed and it will be almost 07pm now on Thu   and he is not able to tell me, in ANY way, in the year 2013, the one person in l.a. who has promised to pick him up at lax?

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #267 on: May 09, 2013, 04:24:00 PM »
no he didnt, he was online today, says his profile ???

Wrong

Name:

Quickerblade

7194 (2.454 per day)

Position:

Getbig V

Date Registered:

April 30, 2005, 05:57:04 AM

Last Active:

May 07, 2013, 02:06:55 PM

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #268 on: May 09, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »
maybe he forgot his login password.

no he didnt, he was online today, says his profile ???

he seemed like good guy,maybe he was afraid of cswol ;D

No he didn't. I already checked, hasn't been since the 7th.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #269 on: May 09, 2013, 04:28:10 PM »

Every fucking hotel in the world has a business center with a computer and internet access.....him not contacting you is a KUNT move.

That is, if he even exists in real life.   ::)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #270 on: May 09, 2013, 04:37:36 PM »
No he didn't. I already checked, hasn't been since the 7th.

same here. I'm sure he's in LA safe and sound but I bet he hasn't even slept yet.
A man of keen investing and savvy intellect like him does not stop to check internet cafe' he in constantly on the move to either pick up another sexy vixen or he is looking to score his next business deal.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #271 on: May 09, 2013, 04:42:38 PM »
  NO excuse for what he did to me. He can get to ANY place and at least get on the forum and PM me.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #272 on: May 09, 2013, 04:45:45 PM »
This is not cool and very unreliable.  Several things could have happened.  He could have not activated roaming which means that he can't text you or receive texts from his phone.  He could have been held at customs and sent back to aussie (but fairly unlikely).  Or he could have got lost.  LAX is huge and the people that work there talk fast and are very rude....can be daunting for a laid back aussie.  

Several things could have happened.... ::)

He could have been eaten by Barney the dinosaur.
He could have spontaneously combusted.
He could have been made invisible and mute by a wizard.
He could have disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle.
He could have lost his hands.
He could have lost his luggage and he is still at the baggage carousel waiting for it.
City life can be daunting for a retarded Aussie.

::)   ::)   ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #273 on: May 09, 2013, 04:47:06 PM »
  NO excuse for what he did to me. He can get to ANY place and at least get on the forum and PM me.

Steve.....can you please drive to Chicago and give me a ride home from the airport tomorrow night?

Thanks in advance.   ;D

(I wanna go to Lego Land with Arce, Chaos, and Runningmom)

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #274 on: May 09, 2013, 04:48:10 PM »

man, not even saying this to be mean, seriously, get over it and move on. You sound like a whiny bitch in SO MANY of your posts.