Author Topic: I need to vent! Quicker Blade  (Read 31247 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: I need to vent! Quicker Blade
« Reply #275 on: May 09, 2013, 04:48:23 PM »
  This is NOT funny. What he did to me was WRONG. NO one should be making jokes.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: May 09, 2013, 04:48:39 PM »
Several things could have happened.... ::)

He could have been eaten by Barney the dinosaur. He could have spontaneously combusted. He could have been made invisible and mute by a wizard. He could have disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle. He could have lost his hands. He could have lost his luggage and he is still at the baggage carousel waiting for it. City life can be daunting for a retarded Aussie.

::)   ::)   ::)
At the end of the day there is no excuse for him  not getting in contact with Steve.  Unless its death or he got detained by customs and refused entry into the USA.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #277 on: May 09, 2013, 04:49:25 PM »
  Quickerblade, I am going to keep this thread at the top until you let me know why I waited all day at the air port just to pick you up and help take you to where you needed to go.

This is so wrong.

Steve

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #278 on: May 09, 2013, 04:51:28 PM »
At the end of the day there is no excuse for him  not getting in contact with Steve.  Unless its death or he got detained by customs and refused entry into the USA.

Your post says several things could have happened.....ergo, you're making excuses you idiot.

Vapid doesn't even begin to describe you.  ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #279 on: May 09, 2013, 04:52:12 PM »
  Quickerblade, I am going to keep this thread at the top until you let me know why I waited all day at the air port just to pick you up and help take you to where you needed to go.

This is so wrong.

Steve

So, about this Lego Land thing....say mid-June?   ;D

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #280 on: May 09, 2013, 04:52:35 PM »
worse shit happens every second of every day to people and you piss and moan like a little bitch day after day about this.
Zero fucking respect for you.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #281 on: May 09, 2013, 04:53:14 PM »
  What is wrong is wrong. How can you deny it?

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #282 on: May 09, 2013, 04:53:37 PM »
can I come to lego land?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #283 on: May 09, 2013, 04:54:41 PM »

Ask the current Obama Administration.....just say it and claim it is true.

Voila!

Now, where we staying in Carlsbad or San Diego?

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #284 on: May 09, 2013, 04:55:18 PM »

It was wrong. It was gross what he did. Now it is done. So move on. Quit letting it get to you so much, you got fucked over on a message board, not the first time it happened to someone wont be the last. You make it sound like you are oh so special, and you arent. You are just a shmuck like the rest of us.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #285 on: May 09, 2013, 04:55:29 PM »
can I come to lego land?

Are you allowed to be around children?

Hmmm......that might rule Chaos out?   ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #286 on: May 09, 2013, 04:56:04 PM »

Chaos is in jail.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #287 on: May 09, 2013, 04:56:12 PM »
Arce this sucks but eventually you just need to let it go. You burned half a day trying to do a nice thing, a lot of people have it much worse.

With that said my plane lands at LAX in two hours, will you give me a lift to my hotel?   ;D

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #288 on: May 09, 2013, 04:56:41 PM »

if theres rides what about the sign "Your cankles can only be this big to ride this ride"

he's screwed then

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #289 on: May 09, 2013, 04:57:08 PM »
Chaos is in jail.

Go retard up some other thread jismeater.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #290 on: May 09, 2013, 04:58:18 PM »
if theres rides what about the sign "Your cankles can only be this big to ride this ride"

he's screwed then

Maybe they have a "50% Off Vato Day" sale.....he could get us in cheap.

Newmom can wait in the car.  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: May 09, 2013, 05:00:00 PM »

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #292 on: May 09, 2013, 05:00:41 PM »
Maybe they have a "50% Off Vato Day" sale.....he could get us in cheap.

Newmom can wait in the car.  ;D

ahahhahha you are on fire today, well done

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #293 on: May 09, 2013, 05:01:54 PM »

Go retard up some other thread jismeater.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #294 on: May 09, 2013, 05:04:50 PM »
I have been around longer than most here so I can pick these guys! Quickerblade either is a good pickup artist or has read books about how to do it. I was surprised when someone posted a photo of the dude but was suspicious it was him. The way he posted suggested he was better looking and bigger than that. You can't get confidence like him and be a twink. The negative stuff he did to get the hot gals attention and interest can work if you are handsome. Anything works then! If the flotsam follow his suggestions they will get slapped in the face and quickly rejected.

Anyway, Arce, call his home number. Send me his number and I will call. Get Booty to call....he will answer a female! Btw, a guy with an ego like that will be reading the boards....by not logging on. There is a good possibility he didn't make that trip but like Goodrum just posts here to get attention. Weird behaviour from a self-styled alpha male. Arce you have no obligation NOT to post some info about this dork. A cluey guy like that would never part with his phone and he is constantly online. So his not contacting you in some way means he is not fair dinkum...he is bullshitting Arce and having a big laugh about it. He will be laughing with his mates and showing them this thread about a hapless sap in LA. The Aussies dislike the Yanks and like to show how stupid they are. Never forget this. They make jokes about falsehoods and tricking people and think it is a funny. Trust me, I know, I have lived here for 42 years. An example is this. In Oz a bloke will tell you your car has a parking ticket on it! So you rush out only to find out it isn't true. In America a guy will tell you the same thing and when you check there will be a ticket on the windscreen! Totally different senses of humour in both countries. I have never figured out why the Aussies think bullshitting about falsehoods is funny. Let me tell you a true story. I was interested in an expensive Martin guitar and told the owner to put it aside for me. I got a message on my birthday to come in to Jackson's Rare Guitars because he had a rare guitar he knew I would like. When I got there I asked about the guitar I wanted. It cost about $12000 and had Brazilian Rosewood back and sides. Well, he said it was a pity because he sold it recently. I was so disappointed I walked out of his shop. He ran after me and caught me up the street and told me my wife had bought it for me as a birthday present. The best birthday present I ever had. He totally spoiled the day for me. That wasn't remotely amusing to me but it was still one hell of a present.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #295 on: May 09, 2013, 05:05:55 PM »
Sorry to make fun Arce, just kidding about needing a ride. But my offer still stands if you need a ride in my city.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: May 09, 2013, 05:07:27 PM »
I have been around longer than most here so I can pick these guys! Quickerblade either is a good pickup artist or has read books about how to do it. I was surprised when someone posted a photo of the dude but was suspicious it was him. The way he posted suggested he was better looking and bigger than that. You can't get confidence like him and be a twink. The negative stuff he did to get the hot gals attention and interest can work if you are handsome. Anything works then! If the flotsam follow his suggestions they will get slapped in the face and quickly rejected.

Anyway, Arce, call his home number. Send me his number and I will call. Get Booty to call....he will answer a female! Btw, a guy with an ego like that will be reading the boards....by not logging on. There is a good possibility he didn't make that trip but like Goodrum just posts here to get attention. Weird behaviour from a self-styled alpha male. Arce you have no obligation NOT to post some info about this dork. A cluey guy like that would never part with his phone and he is constantly online. So his not contacting you in some way means he is not fair dinkum...he is bullshitting Arce and having a big laugh about it. He will be laughing with his mates and showing him this thread about a hapless sap in LA. The Aussies dislike the Yanks and like to show how stupid they are. Never forget this. They make jokes about the truth and tricking people and think it is a funny. Trust me, I know, I have lived here for 42 years. An example is this. In Oz a bloke will tell you your car has a parking ticket on it! So you rush out only to find out it isn't true. In America a guy will tell you the same thing and when you check there will be a ticket on the windscreen! Totally different senses of humour in both countries. I have never figured out why the Aussies think bullshitting about falsehoods is funny.

Umm... This is Getbig retard. One big fantasy land. It's actually the exact opposite of what you said.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #297 on: May 09, 2013, 05:08:41 PM »
Sorry to make fun Arce, just kidding about needing a ride. But my offer still stands if you need a ride in my city.

Hey Arce, we're not making fun of you, just helping you with a bump back TTT.

Jeez Getbig is hard on these long distance e-relationships, that's the second one we've seen fizzle out right before our eyes.   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: May 09, 2013, 05:09:25 PM »

Anyway, Arce, call his home number. Send me his number and I will call. Get Booty to call....he will answer a female! Btw, a guy with an ego like that will be reading the boards....by not logging on. There is a good possibility he didn't make that trip but like Goodrum just posts here to get attention. Weird behaviour from a self-styled alpha male. Arce you have no obligation NOT to post some info about this dork. A cluey guy like that would never part with his phone and he is constantly online. So his not contacting you in some way means he is not fair dinkum...he is bullshitting Arce and having a big laugh about it. He will be laughing with his mates and showing them this thread about a hapless sap in LA. The Aussies dislike the Yanks and like to show how stupid they are. Never forget this. They make jokes about the truth and tricking people and think it is a funny. Trust me, I know, I have lived here for 42 years. An example is this. In Oz a bloke will tell you your car has a parking ticket on it! So you rush out only to find out it isn't true. In America a guy will tell you the same thing and when you check there will be a ticket on the windscreen! Totally different senses of humour in both countries. I have never figured out why the Aussies think bullshitting about falsehoods is funny.

I am not calling a total stranger.  

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #299 on: May 09, 2013, 05:10:00 PM »

Anyway, Arce, call his home number. Send me his number and I will call. Get Booty to call....he will answer a female! Btw, a guy with an ego like that will be reading the boards....by not logging on. There is a good possibility he didn't make that trip but like Goodrum just posts here to get attention. Weird behaviour from a self-styled alpha male. Arce you have no obligation NOT to post some info about this dork. A cluey guy like that would never part with his phone and he is constantly online. So his not contacting you in some way means he is not fair dinkum...he is bullshitting Arce and having a big laugh about it. He will be laughing with his mates and showing them this thread about a hapless sap in LA. The Aussies dislike the Yanks and like to show how stupid they are. Never forget this. They make jokes about the truth and tricking people and think it is a funny. Trust me, I know, I have lived here for 42 years. An example is this. In Oz a bloke will tell you your car has a parking ticket on it! So you rush out only to find out it isn't true. In America a guy will tell you the same thing and when you check there will be a ticket on the windscreen! Totally different senses of humour in both countries. I have never figured out why the Aussies think bullshitting about falsehoods is funny.

Take it from this guy....he knows how to pick up strange men in his van and give them a "ride".