Author Topic: I need to vent! Quicker Blade  (Read 30936 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: I need to vent! Quicker Blade
« Reply #375 on: May 12, 2013, 04:18:37 PM »
Some of these guys scrape the bottom of the barrel. Arce didnt deserve this shit.

Not at all. 
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #376 on: May 12, 2013, 04:23:26 PM »
Kind of shitty someone would pull a prank due strictly to him being one of the nicest guys on here.

fixed

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #377 on: May 12, 2013, 04:29:49 PM »
  I got fucked over.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #378 on: May 12, 2013, 05:08:37 PM »
  I got fucked over.

Arce,

I think I know QB better the anyone on here and This sounds very weird and does not sound like anything he would do. Do you know what hotel he is staying in?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #379 on: May 12, 2013, 05:11:30 PM »
  Devon, he is sending me strange texts. Creepy texts. I have no idea what is up with him. Try to contact him. See what he tells you. Find out why he refuses to post here in public, but keeps sending me texts every day.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #380 on: May 12, 2013, 05:23:03 PM »
  Devon, he is sending me strange texts. Creepy texts. I have no idea what is up with him. Try to contact him. See what he tells you. Find out why he refuses to post here in public, but keeps sending me texts every day.

Why do you refuse to share these "creepy" texts? I'll tell you why. It's because you are still hoping in that gentle heart of heart of yours, that you and QB can kiss and make up and it will all be good. Hence you not betraying the sanctity of those sacred texts.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #381 on: May 12, 2013, 05:27:41 PM »
Why do you refuse to share these "creepy" texts? I'll tell you why. It's because you are still hoping in that gentle heart of heart of yours, that you and QB can kiss and make up and it will all be good. Hence you not betraying the sanctity of those sacred texts.

;D He has/she has a point arce.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #382 on: May 12, 2013, 05:34:43 PM »
  The only thing that qb and I had in common were this forum and the nba

which is why all of these actions by him are very very strange   asken devon, qb did not seem like this creepy kind of guy

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #383 on: May 12, 2013, 07:10:05 PM »
Post up the txts!
P

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #384 on: May 12, 2013, 07:11:17 PM »
Never trust a Knick fan Arce  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #385 on: May 12, 2013, 07:20:42 PM »

You make it sound like that's a bad thing. It should give you hope, as your pool of decent marriageable men shrinks exponentially with each passing year, that there are still some decent and honorable men still out there.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #386 on: May 12, 2013, 07:23:12 PM »
You make it sound like that's a bad thing. It should give you hope, as your pool of decent marriageable men shrinks exponentially with each passing year, that there are still some decent and honorable men still out there.

Oh HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I didn't think there could be two Arce's but here we are.  :D

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #387 on: May 12, 2013, 07:28:48 PM »
Oh HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

pellius
has not
a smidgen of
the honor of
Arce1988

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: May 12, 2013, 09:32:50 PM »
pellius
has not
a smidgen of
the honor of
Arce1988

The board creep has appeared. Sweet.

I was please to read that you made the list of one of a handful of members this board would like to see gone.

Tell me what honor is.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #389 on: May 12, 2013, 09:36:10 PM »
  Pellius and I like to Arm Bar people.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: May 12, 2013, 09:52:53 PM »
Oh HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Considering the stigma you have for unmarried people, and as the clock keeps ticking faster and faster; and opportunities diminish exponentially, and the time comes to "settle" with a stoic resignation, suddenly decent men with "gentle hearts" who isn't so quick to betray the "sanctity of sacred text" won't look so naive, gullible and even weak.

A man in his fifties in reasonable good shape and decent income still has a pool of women 25 years old and up available. A women in her forties. Not so much. Especially a "plain Jane."

I suggest that you be a little bit more appreciative of gentle hearts and one not so quick to betray the sanctity of unspoken agreements or even formal vows.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #391 on: May 12, 2013, 10:10:05 PM »
The board creep has appeared. Sweet.

I was please to read that you made the list of one of a handful of members this board would like to see gone.

Tell me what honor is.

Maddy has more honor than you do since you like selling bunk HGH to your "friends" in order to fuel your habit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: May 12, 2013, 10:17:54 PM »
Maddy has more honor than you do since you like selling bunk HGH to your "friends" in order to fuel your habit.

Can you back up that statement? Can you provide any proof that anybody lost money due to me. Presumably, as a man of honor, you wouldn't make such serious accusations unless you had proof. And certainly you wouldn't lie.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #393 on: May 12, 2013, 10:26:04 PM »
You can say what you like about Pellius but he doesn't bullshit like most of the flotsam here. He is fair dinkum and has integrity. If he has a fault it is wasting his time engaging the assholes here.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #394 on: May 12, 2013, 10:34:01 PM »
  Pellius knows how to man up. Vince, it is one of my faults too.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: May 12, 2013, 10:43:17 PM »
You can say what you like about Pellius but he doesn't bullshit like most of the flotsam here. He is fair dinkum and has integrity. If he has a fault it is wasting his time engaging the assholes here.

LOL! I just thought about you the other day. Someone emailed me a youtube vid saying he just saw the best routine for triceps. As soon as I saw the guy do tricep pushdowns with a rope I thought about how my old friend and oft nemesis would be having a fit and probably punch a hole right through the computer screen. I immediate shook my head and laughed and X out the vid.

Yet you stubborn and cantankerous old fossil still thinks no one listens and no changes. I probably eat no more than 150 grams of protein a day. I don't even count anymore. I know that's still too much for your taste but I'm an unrepentant carnivore. Still, it's a far cry from the 300+ grams I use to force down a day. And you were right. It didn't make a whit of difference. Still a skinny old (and getting older) twink. 

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #396 on: May 13, 2013, 02:42:02 AM »
What are you the schmoe whisperer ?  ;D

Lol hilarious

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #397 on: May 13, 2013, 04:57:56 AM »
bookmark to follow the drama :D
tank u jesus

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: May 13, 2013, 05:27:30 AM »

You really think bikini slut is female?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #399 on: May 13, 2013, 06:56:57 AM »
  I let it go. He keeps texting me daily though. Very strange. He refuses to post on the forum.

This sounds weird as hell. When will you post the texts? If he doesn't respond on the forum in the next few days will you post 'em, we need entertainment, nah mean?