Author Topic: they need to make a real boxing game would= epic cardio, glove sensors & head  (Read 1898 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ive learned to spam pretty good on my fight night champion game it sucks because my spam is so intelligent with my short fighter i dominate the tall fighters who spam.

the thing is they need to make a boxing game in wich you put on gloves with all kinds of sensors in it to track blocking and punching, and like say a head band with sensors to pinpoit head movement and if you are walking foward or back

just imagine this getbiggers even if you arent really a fan of video games how could you not be a fan with a game engine like this on. i know some of you are smart enough to probably pull it off with some help. Think how fun it would be to have a real fight but not get hurt, this would be the closest thing to a real boxing match i could imagine. how can we get the word out, how could you NOT enjoy such a thing. Imagine challenging superior african americans who also have the game and pepopel with all sorts of skill levels and different reaches, They could make the tuffness even or it could be manipulated or traded off for other abilities in the game
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
this  ???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Not bodybuilding related..........accordi ng to Onetimehard.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this  ???

to me that looks like lazy programming , its so childish looking and proportions look rediculous, i want adult graphix in the game not shit polygons, (fight night champion has that)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Not bodybuilding related..........accordi ng to Onetimehard.

this has to do with bodybuilding its a form of cardio
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
oh shit i see some potential

A

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The one for the Kinect has potential.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
A epic left hook done the damage.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
yes many things seem potential

Yes Kim is seeking out some fine ass hoes right there.