Author Topic: 700mg Andro Gel (700g) a week vs. biweekly Test E 200mg (1ml) inject  (Read 3308 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
which is better?

My Test E can go up from 200mg as that's what she started me on to switch over from gel.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Injection by a long shot.

8)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
nice nice.

whitewidow

Don't under-estimate androgel. IT will work if you are lean. If you have some nice veins it will absorb nicely. Androgel is just transdermal Test base( transdermal Test suspension)
It has some benefits it will work pretty instantly. You might have to build it up for a few days but it does work fast! where as Test enanthate is a long ester Test. I think most all of us would rather have the test enanthate but some guys do not like injections and some people get sick due to tgestosterone injections so they might be better off with androgel. Androgel is not worthless but is not going to compare to Test enanthate injections. My Dr. has had success using both the gel and the injects. He said more overweight patients have trouble with the gel. I honestly would try to get your Dr, to give you both. Androgel is not bad pre-workout if you use 3 packets a day once it has been in your system for a bit. I like Androgel for pre-workout. I had some painfull Test suspension and I couldn't use it it was so painfull so I got a few boxes of the unimed androgel packets from a friend and it worked better then I expected.
It is def a great option if you do not like injections or get sick from testosterone injections. Most people just assume it is shit but it has some purpose. Def not bad to have around and throw in a stack just using it pre-workout and also on off days. great when stacked with a long acting Test injectable like enanthate or cypionate.

What you want to stay away from and is total shit is andriol. The oral Testosterone undecanoate caps. That stuff is crap. I tried 1-Test undecanoate wich is like oral primo but better but it makes you burb up nasty sesame tasting oil. Horrible stuff. But androgel I can't say is total shit! Now if you have to pay for androgel it is not worth it. androgel is EXPENSIVE! If your insurance pays for it or almost all of it and you have a stash of Test enanthate you can stack it with you will gain! pharmaceutical transdermal Test suspension is all androgel is, and if you use 3 packets a day your body absorbs about 50mg of it so not to bad.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
got my first shot of test e. already less of a hassle than andro gel. I hated putting that shit on every day and counting hours to when I could wash.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
I'd rather do 100mg/wk rather than bi-weekly injections.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
I'd rather do 100mg/wk rather than bi-weekly injections.

my endo said she wants it done this way for fist injection. i'll get bloodwork day before 2nd injection. she wants to see what i'm  at. she predicted i'd be at around 300mg every 10 days but obviously she goes over everything. no bother to me. I liked andro gel for the fact it worked better than nothing, and fixed up my issues, it was just a real pain. and getting an injection is nothing, as i'm not scared of needles in the least.

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
Androgel only has absorption rate of 10% So each 1 gram packet is 100grams of test but you only get 10grams in the body daily which is very low you would have to do 10 packets to get 100mg in your system which is silly the absorption rate is what's listed by the company wast of time and money suck it up wusses do the shots Use test Cyp once a week for HRT. 

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Androgel only has absorption rate of 10% So each 1 gram packet is 100grams of test but you only get 10grams in the body daily which is very low you would have to do 10 packets to get 100mg in your system which is silly the absorption rate is what's listed by the company wast of time and money suck it up wusses do the shots Use test Cyp once a week for HRT. 

I use test enthanate

whitewidow

androgel is def made for patients who do not like to inject. It is not a a total waste of a product if your insurance pays for it. Now if you have to pay for it androgel is a very poor choice. Anybody who is into HRT is way better off doing a weekly injection of Test depot, but androgel will work if you are lean and use 3-4 packets pre-workout. I have used it before along with some UGL Test E and it def gave me a nice pre-workout boost. My dr. is cool though he will let the patient choose if they want to inject or use the androgel. The guys who are not into bodybuilding seem to take the androgel. I like having bopth the Test depot and the androgel around, however I would never pay for androgel! way to expensive for a mild HRT product.Androgel will work but instead of the recommended 1 packet a day to get around 50mg in your body you have to use at least 3 packets. 3 packets of androgel pre-workout will give you a testosterone kick. Of course Test depot is the way to go but androgel if used at a high dose is way better then nothing.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Re: 700mg Andro Gel (700g) a week vs. biweekly Test E 200mg (1ml) inject
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 07:03:21 PM »
feeling crazy anxiety/weird feeling today. I get my next shot tomorrow. dont' know if it's coincidence I don't feel good today or not. had blood taken today for test levels.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 03:12:00 AM »
feeling crazy anxiety/weird feeling today. I get my next shot tomorrow. dont' know if it's coincidence I don't feel good today or not. had blood taken today for test levels.

did you give yourself the shot? or did the doctor give you the shot? Either way just the injection might make you feel a little anxious/weird. I am not sure how long you have been getting these shots but if you just started getting them recebtly it might take a little time before the shots become normal and you do not get any side-effects from them.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 04:39:36 AM »
a nurse at my doctor gives them to me every 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago was my first shot and later today is my 2nd. I like it better than andro already. I had dizzy spells on andro as well at times.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 10:06:59 AM »
my endo said she wants it done this way for fist injection. i'll get bloodwork day before 2nd injection. she wants to see what i'm  at. she predicted i'd be at around 300mg every 10 days but obviously she goes over everything. no bother to me. I liked andro gel for the fact it worked better than nothing, and fixed up my issues, it was just a real pain. and getting an injection is nothing, as i'm not scared of needles in the least.

this is why I say time and time again do NOT go to endos, uros for TRT. You're better with a family dr 9/10

what kind of retard would put you on a roller coaster of 2 week single injections? Ask them about the aromatization, DHT production and the effect on SHBG of one big injection vs multiple smaller ones. Ask them about subq. Ask them about anti E's

then tell them to fuck off and go see a real AA doc.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 01:51:20 AM »
this is why I say time and time again do NOT go to endos, uros for TRT. You're better with a family dr 9/10

what kind of retard would put you on a roller coaster of 2 week single injections? Ask them about the aromatization, DHT production and the effect on SHBG of one big injection vs multiple smaller ones. Ask them about subq. Ask them about anti E's

then tell them to fuck off and go see a real AA doc.

some doctors have success just injecting patients every 2 weeks.My friends dad had very low testosterone from taking prescription medication it was 75ng. Just after 2 shots his test level jumped up to 537ng wich is in the normal range. Your right endos, uros even FNP's do not know shit about aromatization,DHT production. I think your right it is actually best to find use your regular family dr. . I have it real good because my family Dr. is a pro when it comes to HRT. My dr. is 71 and uses Testosterone himself. My doctor know what it takes and what drugs to have on hand in case of side effects. My doctor will teach you how to inject if your not scared of needles or prescribe androgel. His patients have luck with both the inject and the androgel.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 12:03:28 PM »
she start me off with every 2 weeks. shit can change as since I've been in this hospital system most of my life I pretty much get free range of how to suggest how stuff works with me. what would they care? they get paid regardless as long as you don't go out of control and draw heat.

so with test E I got INSANE libido. I feel like a sex addict compared to when I was on andro gel and when I was on nothing I didn't even like sex. Now i'd fuck pretty much any hole as long as it's warm.

I got bacne like a guy, showering 3 times a day, thinking of tanning to try and dry my skin out some.

test E what i'm on now, works better than when I had nothing. and I feel so much better in the mind. how I think I should feel.