Author Topic: King Kai backstage at 2013 NPC/IFBB Pittsburgh Championships  (Read 15303 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: King Kai backstage at 2013 NPC/IFBB Pittsburgh Championships
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2013, 07:20:44 PM »
Kai's turds are bigger than Dexter himself.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2013, 07:21:12 PM »
kai hasn't improved one ounce

neither has phil

nor have they for the past several years

they just bounce around, a little more "off" or "on" from one year to the next

dexter, by far, looked the best in that vid

sincerely hth

Go see an optometrist. Because you and Parker (Phil fan-boy) are the only ones that think so.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2013, 10:07:27 PM »
kai hasn't improved one ounce

neither has phil

nor have they for the past several years

they just bounce around, a little more "off" or "on" from one year to the next

dexter, by far, looked the best in that vid

sincerely hth
yeah pretty much

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2013, 10:57:13 PM »
maybe wiggs only sees things from a viewpoint under the towel

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2013, 11:03:27 PM »
2012 and 2013 Mr. Olympia.

With new and improved traps.  Look at that back. Colemanesque. even Jay is impressived.  Night-night Phil.

Phil Heath....oh brother ::)

Until contest-day, then it's night-night Kai again. ::)

Phil is growing into the show, Kai is shrinking into the show. Something tells me Phils way is smarter and more effective.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2013, 11:12:52 PM »
2012 and 2013 Mr. Olympia.

With new and improved traps.  Look at that back. Colemanesque. even Jay is impressived.  Night-night Phil.

Phil Heath....oh brother ::)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Kai is the uncrowned mr O
but will never offically be given the title- because of his homosexual/grapefruit video past

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Left
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2013, 11:13:14 PM »
How does this become Mr. O? I mean, lower and upper arms too big for shoulders, arms and shoulders too big for chest. Left arm drastically bigger than right arm. What a horrible most muscular for Mr. O standards. I had to put in "For Mr. O standards" or I would have received the typical GB response of, "Well, lets see how you look."  :P :P :-\ :-\

X

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Left
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2013, 12:27:32 AM »
How does this become Mr. O? I mean, lower and upper arms too big for shoulders, arms and shoulders too big for chest. Left arm drastically bigger than right arm. What a horrible most muscular for Mr. O standards. I had to put in "For Mr. O standards" or I would have received the typical GB response of, "Well, lets see how you look."  :P :P :-\ :-\

Weak competition. Good marketability. Standing half a meter closer than everyone else  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2013, 12:57:56 AM »
And Kai's calves are better than Dexters what's your point?
That Kai's traps haven't really improved. They only looked impressive when he flexed/scrunched them as he was walking out.
Dex had more thickness to his, more flare, and that was just him standing around.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2013, 01:16:44 AM »
Kai's back is bigger. Holy shit.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2013, 01:38:52 AM »
Kai's back is bigger. Holy shit.

seriously, where do people come up with this stuff?  how on earth can you even tell?  it's not like he packed on 30 lbs of muscle, so what you're suggesting is a minor upgrade... and between

a) differences in condition (contest vs. off-season, bodyfat from one off-season to the next, etc.)
b) differences in camera (position, camera parameters, etc.)
c) one's (doubtless foggy) memory

any chance at assessing minor differences is completely shot.  i don't mean to single chiro out for this, wiggs is guilty too, as are vast hordes of bbing fans the world over.  i mean, even from a common sense perspective, why would kais traps, specifically, get any better?  they've always been a weak point, he's been the same size for at least the last three years... do you think he suddenly just logged into getbig, and thought "ah-ha! my traps... thank god everyone pointed that out, i had no idea!  better do some shrugs!" ::)

come contest day once the pics have been scaled, i'm willing to bet you will be able to see 0 difference between kai 2012 and kai 2013, muscularity-wise.  maybe he fucks up or really "dials it in" and comes in +- 5% or so, but otherwise exactly the same.

same with phil

lol, i remember last year when people were creaming their thongs over phil, talking about improved this improved that

then i posted decently-scaled pics, 2011 vs. 2012, and it was brutally obvious there was 0 substantial difference

andyshawads

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2013, 01:49:20 AM »
Best post on here in a long time..

seriously, where do people come up with this stuff?  how on earth can you even tell?  it's not like he packed on 30 lbs of muscle, so what you're suggesting is a minor upgrade... and between

a) differences in condition (contest vs. off-season, bodyfat from one off-season to the next, etc.)

any chance at assessing minor differences is completely shot.  i don't mean to single chiro out for this, wiggs is guilty too, as are vast hordes of bbing fans the world over.  i mean, even from a common sense perspective, why would kais traps, specifically, get any better?  they've always been a weak point, he's been the same size for at least the last three years... do you think he suddenly just logged into getbig, and thought "ah-ha! my traps... thank god everyone pointed that out, i had no idea!  better do some shrugs!" ::)

come contest day once the pics have been scaled, i'm willing to bet you will be able to see 0 difference between kai 2012 and kai 2013, muscularity-wise.  maybe he fucks up or really "dials it in" and comes in +- 5% or so, but otherwise exactly the same.

same with phil

lol, i remember last year when people were creaming their thongs over phil, talking about improved this improved that

then i posted decently-scaled pics, 2011 vs. 2012, and it was brutally obvious there was 0 substantial difference

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2013, 02:00:56 AM »

same with phil

Great post. Made many of those points myself before.

Like you said, why would Kai's traps have gotten better? I haven't even looked at the video but
common sense tells me Kai's traps will never improve in relation to the rest.

No pro ever changes his proportions. If there's a difference in Kai's traps there can only be one
explanation: a foreign substance.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2013, 06:32:21 AM »
Barring mishaps or injuries, it should be a good "O " this year 8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2013, 06:39:02 AM »
Wiggs, Kai looks good in that video! Insane traps.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2013, 06:47:35 AM »
Traps still kinda smallish for his physique...and I have a feeling Phil will bring it this yr...
Looks like he brought his traps up! If I was Phil I wpuld be be looking over my shoulder! Kai looking great, leaner than usual! Jay should be a non factor! Unfortunately I don't think the judges will ever pick Kai over Phil if it is close!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2013, 06:52:54 AM »
Great post. Made many of those points myself before.

Like you said, why would Kai's traps have gotten better? I haven't even looked at the video but
common sense tells me Kai's traps will never improve in relation to the rest.

No pro ever changes his proportions. If there's a difference in Kai's traps there can only be one
explanation: a foreign substance.

Exactly - by the time they've 'gone pro', i'm sure they've looked in a few mirrors and been around a few obsessive individuals to know exactly what they needed to improve by now. If you have 'major improvements' to make once you are a pro, then you got someone else card in the post by mistake.

Anyway, bodybuilding is homosexual so that will be all.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2013, 08:01:44 AM »

same with phil

Can you provide a picture where his back has ever been this full and lean in the off season  ??? Biggest I've seen his back before. People as meticulous and hungry as Kai will continue to make improvements and even grow more as they get older, he's not peaked out yet. There is a point where they will stall out (see Ronnie, Dorian), but Kai was his biggest and best at the last O. My assessment was fair.

How have your deadlifts been?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2013, 08:23:10 AM »

I have to some degree agree here....
What it is he has big arms good arms so people will overlook the obvious discrepancy of small chest and torso
Because arms are the show piece muscle ... What muscle do 90% of guys work without fail arms arms arms
How many guys do you see with chests like a pigeon in tight tshirts or sleeveless tops with decent arms
Phil is no gift in my opinion or has the super genetics they try to make out.. That he has.. He's just another lee priest a little taller that's it... Arms
Shouldn't be a mr o
choice is an illusion

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2013, 10:24:59 AM »
Nipples of peace.

Marine

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2013, 11:03:25 AM »
I have to some degree agree here....
What it is he has big arms good arms so people will overlook the obvious discrepancy of small chest and torso
Because arms are the show piece muscle ... What muscle do 90% of guys work without fail arms arms arms
How many guys do you see with chests like a pigeon in tight tshirts or sleeveless tops with decent arms
Phil is no gift in my opinion or has the super genetics they try to make out.. That he has.. He's just another lee priest a little taller that's it... Arms
Shouldn't be a mr o

whihc basically says that bb is one big joke

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2013, 11:19:37 AM »
Nobody finds it gay that a bunch of men are standing around chatting in their underwear and nothing else lol?

And what is up with the creepy dude in the board shorts snapping photos on the sly of Kai's backside when he bent over at the beginning?
"

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2013, 11:36:55 AM »
Nobody finds it gay that a bunch of men are standing around chatting in their underwear and nothing else lol?

And what is up with the creepy dude in the board shorts snapping photos on the sly of Kai's backside when he bent over at the beginning?

Obviously you've never played varsity, semi pro or pro team sports.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »
big dude, all the way big dude

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2013, 01:20:03 PM »

whihc basically says that bb is one big joke