Author Topic: Eminem teaching Dre how to rap?  (Read 6677 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Eminem teaching Dre how to rap?
« on: May 09, 2013, 02:31:39 PM »
Through Eminem, Royce would also be introduced to both Dr. Dre, and execs at Game Recordings. After Royce's manager Kino stated: "I’ve seen Em (Eminem) sit Dre down like a pupil, and coach him on rhymes" on a phone interview, Dr. Dre requested that Royce cut ties with Kino. Royce refused to fire his manager Kino, thus Royce's relationship with Dre ended.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Eminem teaching Dre how to rap?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 06:56:48 PM »
  No. I am the Puerto Rican in the pic with cswol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 07:11:44 PM »
royce the 5 9....   his single "Life" is pretty good...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 08:56:53 PM »
Dre is a total fruitcake...Eminem is straight but sold himself out to the Hierarchy for fame and is now classified a fruitcake under the balls touching law. After Eminem's balls touched, he decided to go all in and become a total fruitcake.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 09:04:11 PM »
Gayer than Steve Harvey in You Got Served...Grown man paying little boys to dance...lol

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 02:27:01 AM »
Gayer than Steve Harvey in You Got Served...Grown man paying little boys to dance...lol
Wtf! I never thought of it that way before! :-X

;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 02:28:05 AM »
Dre is a total fruitcake...Eminem is straight but sold himself out to the Hierarchy for fame and is now classified a fruitcake under the balls touching law. After Eminem's balls touched, he decided to go all in and become a total fruitcake.

say it ain't so, joe

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 11:14:07 AM »
  :D ;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 01:10:09 PM »
em is s sellout, but is prob one of the best if not the best lyricist of all time. his first album was pure genius.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 01:54:56 PM »
em is s sellout, but is prob one of the best if not the best lyricist of all time. his first album was pure genius.

What do you mean he's a sellout? What could he have done different to not be a sellout? Not sell millions and have hits?
The answer is "yes".

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 04:56:53 PM »
What do you mean he's a sellout? What could he have done different to not be a sellout? Not sell millions and have hits?

he was once a great hip hop artist now hes a pop star with music popular to 12 year old girls. that is not a good way to earn respect in the rap community. not saying thats a failure, he just sold is soul for the dollar more power to him.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2013, 05:56:53 PM »
he was once a great hip hop artist now hes a pop star with music popular to 12 year old girls. that is not a good way to earn respect in the rap community. not saying thats a failure, he just sold is soul for the dollar more power to him.

Who gives a fuck about "earning respect in the rap community"? Seriously?  ???
The answer is "yes".

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2013, 05:58:32 PM »
And also...do you think someone in the "rap community" is going to disrespect Eminem?

Have fun.  ::)
The answer is "yes".

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2013, 05:59:33 PM »

This says it all.  People should be ashamed of this poo.  Instead they glorify these arteests as though they had real talent.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2013, 06:31:50 PM »
This says it all.  People should be ashamed of this poo.  Instead they glorify these arteests as though they had real talent.  
???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 06:33:50 PM »

No shit. I'm sure he cares as he sleeps on his big pile of money.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2013, 06:39:46 PM »

like I said he went from refined hip hop artist to flavor of the month pop star. sell out, more power to him. money is all that matters.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 06:41:11 PM »
I believe he has become a Christian...

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2013, 07:01:35 PM »
???

Simple.  I think "rap" sucks.  I find it disgusting from all standpoints.  It is filthy and yet pedestrian in both lyrics and "music".  It steals from others work, i.e., "sampling".  It is totally without merit from a worthy emotional point of view as well as an intellectual one.  Again, in a word "rap" sucks. 

Others think differently.  No matter for they are entitled to their convictions as are we all.  In the 70s Disneyland would have "Big Band" nights at their park and seasoned citizens would attend and dance the night away, reliving their youth.

I cannot imagine an "old fart rap night" at Disneyland or anywhere really.  Just think of the wonderous memories the few living rap seniors would wax rhapsodic on..."Didn't we rape some ho' to dis song?"  or perhaps, "Hey Rondellojello, 'member de nights when we robbed de seben eleben to dis sheet"?

Most will be dead or deaf.  Contrast that to the deeds done by the aforementioned "Greatest Generation" and perhaps you will begin to understand my position.  Again, if someone likes this filthy "music" good for them.  I just don't have to agree with them.  Nor they with me.
 ;D

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2013, 07:26:25 PM »
like I said he went from refined hip hop artist to flavor of the month pop star. sell out, more power to him. money is all that matters.

I can tell you this with certainty: Money matters more than respect in the rap community.
The answer is "yes".

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2013, 07:27:48 PM »
Simple.  I think "rap" sucks.  I find it disgusting from all standpoints.  It is filthy and yet pedestrian in both lyrics and "music".  It steals from others work, i.e., "sampling".  It is totally without merit from a worthy emotional point of view as well as an intellectual one.  Again, in a word "rap" sucks.  

Others think differently.  No matter for they are entitled to their convictions as are we all.  In the 70s Disneyland would have "Big Band" nights at their park and seasoned citizens would attend and dance the night away, reliving their youth.

I cannot imagine an "old fart rap night" at Disneyland or anywhere really.  Just think of the wonderous memories the few living rap seniors would wax rhapsodic on..."Didn't we rape some ho' to dis song?"  or perhaps, "Hey Rondellojello, 'member de nights when we robbed de seben eleben to dis sheet"?

Most will be dead or deaf.  Contrast that to the deeds done by the aforementioned "Greatest Generation" and perhaps you will begin to understand my position.  Again, if someone likes this filthy "music" good for them.  I just don't have to agree with them.  Nor they with me.
 ;D

very, very broad and uneducated statements here. sure there is 'disgusting' and vile rap (if you want to call it that) , but where and how do you think these people were created?

btw there are some intelligent rappers in the underground industry

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2013, 09:30:16 AM »
very, very broad and uneducated statements here. sure there is 'disgusting' and vile rap (if you want to call it that) , but where and how do you think these people were created?

btw there are some intelligent rappers in the underground industry

So it reads as if you are saying their environment created their stupidity when it comes to "music".  I have known a couple world class Jazz musicians in my life and their early environment was not what I would consider the best, yet they created (and one still does) some of the finest real Jazz music the world has ever known.

As for my statements being "very broad and uneducated", surely you jest?  Actually you are merely trying to discredit my observations vis a vis questioning my use of terms/words.  The truth is that rap sucks.

And I have no doubt that some rappers are intelligent. That does not mean they are musicians or singers.  They make money and in comparison so many highly talented Jazz musicians and vocalists  do not.  The public is not only fickle but often pedestrian in their tastes, especially younger people and while previous generations of youth have been lambasted by their elders for their poor choice in music with rap we see that for once the older folk are right.

It is crap.

And violently, misogynistically, racially so.  Need I say more?  No need.  And should the "race card" be pulled by anyone here please keep in mind that we are all of one race - human.  If it were not so then we would not be able to have children with one another. 

Take care.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2013, 10:08:43 AM »
So it reads as if you are saying their environment created their stupidity when it comes to "music".  I have known a couple world class Jazz musicians in my life and their early environment was not what I would consider the best, yet they created (and one still does) some of the finest real Jazz music the world has ever known.

As for my statements being "very broad and uneducated", surely you jest?  Actually you are merely trying to discredit my observations vis a vis questioning my use of terms/words.  The truth is that rap sucks.

And I have no doubt that some rappers are intelligent. That does not mean they are musicians or singers.  They make money and in comparison so many highly talented Jazz musicians and vocalists  do not.  The public is not only fickle but often pedestrian in their tastes, especially younger people and while previous generations of youth have been lambasted by their elders for their poor choice in music with rap we see that for once the older folk are right.

It is crap.

And violently, misogynistically, racially so.  Need I say more?  No need.  And should the "race card" be pulled by anyone here please keep in mind that we are all of one race - human.  If it were not so then we would not be able to have children with one another. 

Take care.
You need to listen some X-clan (from the early 90s). I posted some in the Old Skool thread

listen to this from Brother J today, talks about Hip Hop, and those who are "faceplates" for rap.
[/youtube]

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2013, 01:36:24 PM »

in all fairness, going by sales stats those "12 year old girls" ARE the rap community. if it was just black people then rappers would all be broke. the mainstream is how you make the big bucks.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2013, 02:49:09 PM »
in all fairness, going by sales stats those "12 year old girls" ARE the rap community. if it was just black people then rappers would all be broke. the mainstream is how you make the big bucks.

sure, its just that his 'rap' is no longer 'rap' and shouldn't really have that label anymore since it hardly resembles the genre.