Author Topic: Anavar or Winstrol?  (Read 25844 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Anavar or Winstrol?
« on: May 10, 2013, 09:18:55 AM »
Hi Guys,

I am wondering the following: Anavar is more known in increasing strength then winstrol.
However, winstrol is known for more increasing lean massa then anavar.

True or false?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Anavar or Winstrol?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 11:08:59 AM »
Winstrol if you want to destroy your joints and ache walking. You'll get leaner if you survive the destruction. I have winstrol I want to give away free and everyone refuses it for a reason lmao.

Anavar if you want to heal your joints and gain lean mass/shred/strength. Anavar is love :P

AR.2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 12:03:56 PM »
Anavar! absolutely no question... Make sure u have a source with legit anavar.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 02:57:19 AM »
Both! anavar and winstrol stack well.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 07:51:30 AM »
Anavar! absolutely no question... Make sure u have a source with legit anavar.

But they say: you need minimal 60-80 mg anavar daily to compare with 50 mg winstrol dailly

True?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 11:42:18 AM »
Now days it doesn't matter because when you buy var you really don't know what you are getting.  I used 30mg of Oxandrin when it was on the  market and it tunes me up better than 70-80 of other brands available.  Geneza is good, but I still need about 60mg minimum to get the same effect.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 09:46:34 AM »
Winny all the way its almost 75% cheaper then var considering the mg needed for similar results , 50mg of Winny I would compare to 60-80 mg of var

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 03:47:32 PM »
^Sure if you enjoy to pull or tear some ligament, joint or muscle. Good luck with them gains!

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 12:33:50 AM »
seems like you got some beef with winny ahmed...you want to explain your reiterations of its "destruction of the joints" and ligament damage? Does these rebuild or strengthen upon ceasing win?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2013, 08:20:20 AM »
^GH15?

Unless you're new, you should be made aware that winstrol is hard on joints and do some searching and you'll see I'm not the only one hating on it for causing injury. It took me months and months to 90% heal, and i felt like trying winstrol made me look dense, cut, etc... and very strong and i reopened the injury and have been rehabbing since again. Only benefit to it is low dose it boosts my libido with test.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 06:25:45 PM »
anavar is better in every way from what i heard, besides price. unfortunately, the price difference is quite vast

^GH15?

Unless you're new, you should be made aware that winstrol is hard on joints and do some searching and you'll see I'm not the only one hating on it for causing injury. It took me months and months to 90% heal, and i felt like trying winstrol made me look dense, cut, etc... and very strong and i reopened the injury and have been rehabbing since again. Only benefit to it is low dose it boosts my libido with test.

what if you use a watery compound with it like test, dbol, etc? or a supposed joint healing drug like npp or gh? will that help keep the joints lubricated and prevent injuries while still getting leaner?

i only ask because i can get winstrol for crazy cheap and was curious about it, but i absolutely do not want to put my joints and tendons at risk.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 06:31:16 PM »
anavar is better in every way from what i heard, besides price. unfortunately, the price difference is quite vast

what if you use a watery compound with it like test, dbol, etc? or a supposed joint healing drug like npp or gh? will that help keep the joints lubricated and prevent injuries while still getting leaner?

i only ask because i can get winstrol for crazy cheap and was curious about it, but i absolutely do not want to put my joints and tendons at risk.

My test and deca right now makes my joints feel like I'm 16 again. Absolutely awesome. Excited to try some growth and see what that does for em.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2013, 10:44:38 PM »

Ya but that kind of defeats the purpose. Winny does not make you look shredded because it makes you burn fat, it makes you look shredded because it dries you up. Anavar all the way

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 02:19:42 PM »
Used both alongside a base of test.

Winstrol (40mg ed for 7 weeks) - strength about the same as anavar, but accompanied by unbearable joint pain. Don't train heavy on it.

Anavar (20mg ed for 7 weeks) - A better option in every respect. Used 20mg ed for 7 weeks - had just as many visible changes as winstrol without the pain. What was unbearable - was the lower back muscle pumps. As a result of the pumps, had to stop certain exercises numerous times.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2013, 03:12:47 PM »

Never had an issue with winstrol and joints like everyone says about it. Perhaps because I have always run it EQ and it's cancelled out the dry joints thing? Just my own experience. Very cheap too and 50mgs goes a long way I thought. Var is sopposed to be awesome but I have never tried it and would love to but I just cant justify the price. My buddy just ran 60-80 a day and was absolutely raving about it

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 01:47:37 PM »
Never had an issue with winstrol and joints like everyone says about it. Perhaps because I have always run it EQ and it's cancelled out the dry joints thing? Just my own experience. Very cheap too and 50mgs goes a long way I thought. Var is sopposed to be awesome but I have never tried it and would love to but I just cant justify the price. My buddy just ran 60-80 a day and was absolutely raving about it

Var is a wonderful compound in high doses.  I think the strength gains are worth the price.  For some reason i get strong as an ox on Var.  60mg is the lowest i run these days.  Drol is the only compound that beats Var in strength gains for me and Var doesn't add all the water retention that Drol does.

I don't even use Dbol anymore, it's Drol or Var.

8)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2013, 02:23:30 PM »
Ya but that kind of defeats the purpose. Winny does not make you look shredded because it makes you burn fat, it makes you look shredded because it dries you up. Anavar all the way

are you sure it doesn't burn fat? i could have sworn i read a study that said it stimulates lipolysis. something about increasing LPL levels.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2013, 07:38:53 PM »
Winstrol for me.  My joints are fine no problems.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 11:22:37 AM »
are you sure it doesn't burn fat? i could have sworn i read a study that said it stimulates lipolysis. something about increasing LPL levels.

No the only study of a steroid burning fat (visceral fat at that) was anavar.

And winstrol supposedly does increase collagen but it actually creates weak and frail collagen connections or something like that more prone to injury.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2013, 01:34:05 PM »
Var is a wonderful compound in high doses.  I think the strength gains are worth the price.  For some reason i get strong as an ox on Var.  60mg is the lowest i run these days.  Drol is the only compound that beats Var in strength gains for me and Var doesn't add all the water retention that Drol does.

I don't even use Dbol anymore, it's Drol or Var.

8)

x2

I did 20mg at the end of a 17wk testoviron cycle for 7wks , and broke all previous PR's with ease -- without ballooning up like a blowfish on dbol.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 02:58:08 PM »
5mg dbol pre workout is the only use for dbol. Anything higher is just balloon water city.

Drol and var are superior...

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2013, 07:52:56 AM »
I used 50mg british Dragon winstrol tablets and 50mg liqiuid anavar from top UGL and I had some anavar tabs from a top UGl that were made with 98% raw oxandrolone powder. I also used 150mg Test suspension 5 days a week and I get some of the most painfull nasty pumps I have ever experienced. I felt like alot stronger but when I would lift the weight I felt like I could continue lifting but the muscle group I was training got so engorged with blood I almost thought I was going to tear something. Seems odd since I was only using 50mg of winstrol.

Months later I tried running the anavar without any other orals just Testorapid and I felt very strong. what was odd was it was even just IP anavar but it worked better then the anadrol I had used 6 months before it was dosed 5mg higher at 15mg instead of 10mg and I was very happy with it to be honest.  The pumps I got were not unbearable. That batch of IP anavar was actually very legit and I am very hesitant using IP products.That was back in 06 so maybe IP still had a few good prices out there. They def had a prettyy decent size