Author Topic: "My Sources Tell Me Benghazi Was About Running Missiles to Syrian Rebels" - Wow!  (Read 1442 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/10/geraldo-rivera-my-sources-tell-me-benghazi-was-about-running-missiles-to-syria-rebels

Geraldo Rivera said Friday that his sources tell him the U.S. was involved in a secret mission in Libya to arm the Syrian rebels, which was the reason for the initial secrecy about the attack in Benghazi.

Rivera said on “Fox & Friends” that Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney may have been briefed by then-CIA Director David Petraeus “to suggest that there was a secret mission going on there, that we can’t go there, we can’t talk about it.”

“I believe, and my sources tell me, they were there to round up those shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles, they were going to hand those missiles over to the Turks and the Turks were going to give them to the rebels in Syria,” Rivera said. “It was like Iran-Contra, I think it merits gigantic investigation, it will all become clear.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Geraldo also believes WTC Building 7 was a controlled demolition. WOW!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Geraldo also believes WTC Building 7 was a controlled demolition.

Mons Venus approved. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/10/geraldo-rivera-my-sources-tell-me-benghazi-was-about-running-missiles-to-syria-rebels

Geraldo Rivera said Friday that his sources tell him the U.S. was involved in a secret mission in Libya to arm the Syrian rebels, which was the reason for the initial secrecy about the attack in Benghazi.

Rivera said on “Fox & Friends” that Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney may have been briefed by then-CIA Director David Petraeus “to suggest that there was a secret mission going on there, that we can’t go there, we can’t talk about it.”

“I believe, and my sources tell me, they were there to round up those shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles, they were going to hand those missiles over to the Turks and the Turks were going to give them to the rebels in Syria,” Rivera said. “It was like Iran-Contra, I think it merits gigantic investigation, it will all become clear.”

Yep, ...that's what L heard as well, ...and that Ambassador Stevens was the point man on it all.

Rather than have it come out they took out Stevens, the guy that could blow the lid off the whole sordid mess.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Geraldo also believes WTC Building 7 was a controlled demolition. WOW!!

Well I think that path, along with the arms to Syrian rebels path will prove much more fruitful than his "Capone's secret passageway" episode.  ;D

Anyone remember that special? He had everyone the world over, glued to the set in anticipation of finding hidden skeletons (quite literally)... only to come up with an empty whiskey bottle and a few cigarette butts.  ;D
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?!?!??!!?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

CARRY ON.

FORWARD!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Syrian rebel leader allegedly cuts out heart of soldier and eats it.

Video making the rounds.   WTF are we supplying this dude with weapons/money?  Unreal.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Well if this is the case with what Stevens and those with him were doing, then they have a little responsibility for going off the books too.  Don't forget that aspect, if this is true.  If that's the situation they willingly put themselves in?  If true, they didn't go into it blind not knowing the risk.

And if this is true, it raises good questions on who targeted them.  If this story is correct, could have been Russian or Syrian assets who were pointed toward taking them out.

24KT

• Getbig V
Syrian rebel leader allegedly cuts out heart of soldier and eats it.

Video making the rounds.   WTF are we supplying this dude with weapons/money?  Unreal.

Because the Syrian gov has a mutual defense treaty with Iran, where an attack against one is an attack against the other. By breaking Syria, you reduce Iran's power influence, and reach. You also do the same to Hezbollah. Many of the Syrian rebel fighters are the same mercs who fought USA troops in Iraq. The idea is to split Syria into 3 warring factions similar to what occurred in Iraq. It's a USA/Israeli wet dream to diminish Iran's power in the region, and have Hezbollah fighting with AlQ, ...but it could all blow up in everybodies faces.
w