Author Topic: How I Learned To Cooked Hamburgers....(With Video) Pay Attention Adonis...lol  (Read 2668 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
My first paycheck job I ever got was when I was 15 working at Wendy's back in 1992.  I worked there for 4 months before I decided to quit and go across the street to Taco Bell where I worked for 4 years all through high school.

Now, whenever I was hired I was given an apron, hat, shirt and then I was sat down and forced to watch this stereotypical corporate video on how to work the grill at Wendy's.  The video was so embarrassing that I simply could not believe that Dave Thomas would actually be in it.  But I had no choice and I simply just picked everything up...Ironically I only worked the grill one time as I mainly did the fries, worked drive thru and worked in the back preparing chili and cleaning...basically the grunt work.

Fast forward to 2013....and guess what.  This horrible video is now on Youtube to educate everyone on how to make a delicious hamburger the Dave Thomas way...... ::)

Shit starts at 3:28.  Goes to show that nothing ever disappears as long as the internet is around.....sigh...

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Is that you rappin, Vince?
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Hell no....BTW this is bodybuilding related as you'll see in video 2..... ::)
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Is that you Vince?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
 Is that you Vince?

No...however I was in one Taco Bell training video I believe on how to make the Lean Tacos...it was right before I left for the Army.  This video is obnoxious for most part because of the rapping, shiny uniforms and people flexing and doing most muscular poses for no apparent reason.
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
The second part of that is hilarious, it almost reminds me of something from the Hamburger film from the 80's -

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Cool

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I prefer Kangaroo burgers, nice & tasty  ;)

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV

To much Wendeys?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
  Cool

Its a funny video from all accounts but it was not really funny at the time.  I had never worked in fast food and basically this is the only actual training I got along with other "annoying videos". 

So basically I learned how to work at Wendy's and in fast food from some shitty ass music videos.  I really did earn my 4.25/hr that day.... ;D 
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Basile is going to be all over this.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV

Its a funny video from all accounts but it was not really funny at the time.  I had never worked in fast food and basically this is the only actual training I got along with other "annoying videos". 

So basically I learned how to work at Wendy's and in fast food from some shitty ass music videos.  I really did earn my 4.25/hr that day.... ;D 

You made more than i did when I worked at Mickie D's.@15 yrs old Know how much that was?..$3.55/hr..the largest check i ever earned was 140.00..and i killed myself to get it>> ;D ;D..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
My first paycheck job I ever got was when I was 15 working at Wendy's back in 1992.  I worked there for 4 months before I decided to quit and go across the street to Taco Bell where I worked for 4 years all through high school.

Now, whenever I was hired I was given an apron, hat, shirt and then I was sat down and forced to watch this stereotypical corporate video on how to work the grill at Wendy's.  The video was so embarrassing that I simply could not believe that Dave Thomas would actually be in it.  But I had no choice and I simply just picked everything up...Ironically I only worked the grill one time as I mainly did the fries, worked drive thru and worked in the back preparing chili and cleaning...basically the grunt work.

Fast forward to 2013....and guess what.  This horrible video is now on Youtube to educate everyone on how to make a delicious hamburger the Dave Thomas way...... ::)

Shit starts at 3:28.  Goes to show that nothing ever disappears as long as the internet is around.....sigh...

Yes!  I love these videos.  Wendy`s technique is actually VERY good.  The smash burger griddle style is THE best way to cook a hamburger.  Wendy`s also makes every single burger ready to order and they are fresh as can be.