Author Topic: Clen/T3 experienced users/gurus get in here  (Read 7170 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Clen/T3 experienced users/gurus get in here
« on: May 10, 2013, 06:59:11 PM »
So... I've been cutting/recomping (honestly more recomping) in the past month and one week. I am definitely leaner bigger looking everyone says it... but.. honestly... I want to get shredded to bits, rock solid like granite, chisseled...frickin *(#@

Did two weeks 100mcg... two weeks off.. and now almost one week into 150mcg...

Cardio pretty much every day... calories slightly dropped bellow maintenance.. starting today dropped further. I am getting veinier, leaner...

Was on npp 300mg, 200mg test-e, 500mg tren-e, 500mg masteron.

From now on, tren-e dropped, gonna be 450mg npp, 300mg tren ace, 500mg masteron, 60mg tbol ed. test-e 200mg for next six weeks.

Contemplating adding t3... ive used it before at 80mcg and it ate through me or flattneed me out too much...

I am contemplating starting t3 at 37.5mg then seeing how it goes then up to 50mcg.

How do you guys do it? And should i leave the clen at 150mcg

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Clen/T3 experienced users/gurus get in here
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 11:48:48 AM »
Do you guys even lift?

Someone respond  :'(

I am thinking starting at 37.5mcg... but want others experience/feedback.

Also using 200mg caffeine and 32mg ephedrine and 18mg yohimbine hcl first thing in morning with cardio.

Pre workout 200mg caffeine and 16mg ephedrine then during workout will add in another 16mg as energy starts to plummet and in some cases add another 8-16mg during workout.

Not using EC throughout day, dont see the need to.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 11:49:54 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 03:23:12 PM »
Speaking of electrolytes im SUPER prone to cramps which SUCKS (genetically inherited), so i take v8 juice (its damn high in sodium) so half the time lately im bloated.. i take a date which has potassium pre workout too...

Is there something that can be bought otc which is electrolytes and not expensive? I heard there is something for kids for electrolytes but that its kinda costly

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 06:26:00 PM »
so that is a pill or a juice in there the calcium magnesium mix u said u take one pill a day doesnt matter when or pre workout? And the salt i guess half a teaspoon or half a tablespoon (i always forget difference btween tsp and the other shortened version).

Need to dial this shit in... cuz with v8 and dates a few times i got it 'just right' where i was not bloated just pumped and veiny.. and most of the time bloated...

Also that sodium potassium iodine mix.. i guess thats also good for thyroid support.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 07:52:56 PM »
Thanks bro, will get those tomorrow and stop using v8.

I will rape dat der treadmill or it will rape me BUT I AM (*@#$*(#@ GETTING SHREDDED

Goal for this summer is single digits and I will succeed, flip non ecto fatty genetics

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 10:58:24 AM »
I don't like the way Clen makes me feel, very jittery.

Yohimbe makes my heart flutter.

50mcg of T3 is plenty if you actually eat right and do cardio.  It can make you flat when you use too much.  I always start off with 25mcg for 3-4 weeks and then run 50-75mcg for 6-8 weeks max, then taper back down.

I am very sensitive to stimulants so when i use Ephedrine i only take half a Bronkaid with breakfast and drink coffee throughout the day.  I cannot sleep if i take Ephedrine after noon.

If you run 50mcg T3, Clen off and on, Ephedrine and follow a low calorie diet, you will get ripped.  Cardio just makes it that much easier.  In the past when i have been ripped to the bone i had to go down to 1200-1500 calories a day with 75mcg of T3.  As long as you are on AAS you should be fine.

Just my .02

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 11:26:41 AM »
I hate clen, albuterol, t3/t4, yohimbe, efedrin, caffeine is OK... They make me feel anxious and/or my heart rate is way up. I guess i'm sensitive to stimulants. I did hear that meth burns fat really well though...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG